* Pricing now available for smaller groups!
* * Flate Rates include rent, taxes and basic cleaning fees (Based on 6 & 8 guests)
Pine Lodge Check-In-Time ...... 5:00 p.m.
Pine Lodge Check-Out-Time ... 11:00 a.m.
(Please inquire for early check in or late check out availability)
WELCOME TO PINE LODGE!
Come today, and experience some of the best, most MAJESTIC views in the Tatoosh Valley just steps away in any direction, before resting your heads in this custom designed, passionately and artistically inspired built home with both local and imported woods!
Watchable wildlife right on the property including elk, deer and bald eagles!
Relax and savor every minute at our pet/eco friendly cabin as a relaxing retreat, romantic getaway or perfect base for year-around activities.
Pine Lodge is a fully furnished family owned and operated cabin that sleeps 14 comfortably with three large bedrooms and an extremely oversized loft (more so like an upstairs in design).
The main (entrance) floor offers a spacious living area including a open floor plan concept of a Living room containing a wood stove, dining room and fully equipped kitchen that connects out to the large 1/2 wrap around porch offering a gas BBQ, making this an ideal cabin for large family meals. The main floor also provides guests with a newly remodeled full bathroom, three bedrooms; the first being a queen bedroom having french doors opening up to the private back porch and covered hot tub. The second and third full size bedrooms offer private additional room for 2 additional couples.
After ascending the hand crafted spiral staircase off of the living room guests pleasantly arise into the great loft encompassing a television/gaming entertainment area offering a double futon convertible bed at first sight. The loft also provides additional sleeping for 6 in twin beds with a 1/2 bath. Within the open bunk area of the loft the young and young at heart will find a foosball table for hours of entertainment! The loft offers a private balcony through yet another set of french doors with relaxing/star gazing seating overlooking the backyard and family circle recreational burning area.
Guests can enjoy nightly fires with friends and family utilizing the wood burning outdoor fireplace while enjoying the peaceful sounds of the wilderness and the seasonal creek!
The cabin sits just minutes from National Forest and the Cowlitz River.
Skiing, fishing, kayaking, hunting, mountain biking, hiking and wild mushroom picking are all able to be done in the nearby forests with Mt. Rainer National park being just minutes from the cabin.
PACKWOOD AREA ACTIVITIES:
• Wildlife viewing
• Incredible star watching - right from the decks and the backyard recreational fire place.
• Great skiing/snowboarding/snowshoeing and snowmobiling (winter)
• Hiking/Walking/Mountain Biking from your doorstep
• Cowlitz River kayaking, rafting and canoeing just minutes away
• Tieton Class lll-lV White Water Rafting, just 30 minutes from the cabin
• Restaurants, Saloon & Grills, Bakery & Coffee Company
• Some of the best elk and deer hunting in the state, just minutes away (fall)
• Paradise Mt. Rainier 45 minutes away
• Shopping and antiquing, 15 minutes to downtown Packwood
• Gold panning (Packwood Prospect and Mining Supplies)
While fishing one of the many surrounding lakes, rivers, streams or creeks in serenity you can dream about what your big catch that night is going to taste like being cooked on the gas grill or outdoor wood fireplace back at Pine Lodge!
We hope you will enjoy Pine Lodge as much as we and all of our previous guests have.