From luxury ensuite bathrooms (which no one has to share) to impressive views, each room at the Blue Heron retreat is loaded with features to help make your stay on Prince Edward Island your favorite vacation ever. More than big enough to host two families or several couples, the Blue Heron Retreat goes the extra mile at every turn.
The Blue Heron Retreat is a stately home whose origin extends over 140 years. It has recently undergone complete reconstruction and renovation to include modern amenities and appointments throughout. The building was renovated and remodelled to operate as a five star B&B from 2007 to 2013. It has become a fully modern and luxurious 5 star retreat from the stress and daily concerns of a busy world to the easy pace of life and the sanctuary of The Gentle Island - Prince Edward Island.
Maybe your favorite experience will be relaxing in the outdoor hot tub overlooking the Confederation Bridge. Or it could be exploring the tidal pools on the red sand beach. Perhaps you will fall in love with watching the sunset over the ocean. Your favorite part may be coming home to the super comfortable beds and cozy fireplace at the end of a long day exploring Prince Edward Island. Everyone who visits the Blue Heron Retreat discovers their own favorite experience during their stay.
- If you like to cook you'll love the 3 ovens (including one steam oven),
- If you like adventure you’ll love exploring the shoreline in one of the two included ocean kayaks,
- If you like to relax you'll love the double person Jacuzzi and beautiful hand-tiled shower in the master suite,
- If you're looking to reconnect with your partner you'll enjoy the Loft bedroom on the third floor with skylights, beautiful ocean views and private dance floor area,
- If you are looking to make new memories to last a lifetime you’ll love the Blue Heron Retreat.