About the property
- House2478 sqft
- Half Baths2
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
5 bedroom 3 full bath, and 2 x 1/2 bath - pool and spa - oversized deck
This 5 bedroom 3 full bath and 2 x 1/2 bath with pool and spa (fully screened) is in the HOMESTEAD section of Reunion Resort. The property has been fully renovated thru out - New paint, new furniture thru out including linens and decor, plus new stainless steel appliances. We have rented and stayed in Reunion many years and have worked out what makes a great family floor plan ( privacy for the master, restroom off the deck for swimmers, large covered lanai with fan for outside dining, gas BBQ, spacious living area with a view of the pool, along with an open well designed kitchen with multi solid surface counter tops for food prep and well stocked cupboards for family dining - a large pantry for your to store your groceries.
- This is a two story home - The entry level has the main KING master suite, with doors opening out on to the pool deck a Flat screen TV, large open planned Master bathroom ( separate toilet) with twin vanities, corner tub and large walk in shower.
- The living space is centrally located in the home - has a view of the pool thru triple sliding doors, and is adjacent to the kitchen. The kitchen has all you would expect from a quality home, with the cookware and accessories in good shape - down to a drip coffee maker,Kureig, and electric kettle.
- There is a formal dining room - seats 6 comfortably. The kitchen has a nook with table and chairs for 8, and a high top breakfast bar - . We provide a high chair .
- An extra restroom near the living area is ideal for all guests to use thru the day, so your not using an other guests privacy.
- There is a full washer dryer in the utility room, off the kitchen, under AC. Plus access to the large garage ( great for your vehicle, storage, golf clubs, water toys, suitcases) .
- UPSTAIRS are FOUR more good sized bedrooms.
King with flat screen,
Queen - flat screen
2 x Twin with flat screen/DVD
2 x Twin with flat screen DVD.
These rooms share Two full bathrooms.
- The upstairs rooms are separated for privacy by a walk way balcony - you are also able to view the living room and kitchen from the balcony - very open and light.
The home has full AC ( and heat if needed) with thermostat open for guests to adjust, if need be. We want you to be comfortable.
The pool area is where we always hang out when we have rented in Reunion, so we chose a large pool, with spill over spa - both can be heated in the cooler months at an extra charge. There is a safety fence to keep the little ones away from the water if needed.
- The pool deck is spacious, with zero gravity loungers, and has a raised lanai. The lanai is completely under cover, so you can relax, be in the shade and catch up on the days events. We have a second space as an outside dining area.
- We have a professional property management company that takes care of the home and just as important, our guests. They are there to help and hopefully we shall be welcoming you back. You will have their contact details in your booking info, arrival info, and in the home. Expect a call or e mail from Michelle a few days into your stay to check all is good for you.
REUNION RESORT FACILITIES - AVAILABLE TO ALL OUR GUSTS:
REUNION is an exclusive 5 star gated resort of the Salamander group, offering 3 championship golf courses - PALMER - WATSON - NICKALUS PLUS an on site WATER PARK. Check out the Annika Sorresen Academy, Center court tennis courts, Gym, Spa, restaurants and bars ALL on site, and 9 resort pools, with jacuzzi/spas play areas for the children to explore and games room located in Seven Eagles.
The access to REUNION water park, golf courses, and tennis are by ACCESS PASS only. The pass is only available thru the home owner. The property owner has to have the Reunion golf and water park membership. We offer our guests one days access per 7 days ( extra days are available) The pass allows 5 guests to visit the water park, Golf or tennis for one day. We offer a second pass to larger groups 6th thru 10 people, to a maximum of 12 people ( children under 2 years are fee). The resort will charges all Reunion guests $18 per adult and $12 per child as they enter the water park. Please note, not all homes in Reunion offer their guests access to the water park, Golf or tennis - you cannot buy the pass once upon arrival - you cannot buy the pass at the resort.
- Please note all guests will be charged a green fee by the Resort should you book a Tee Time. The green fee per person per round of golf is payable to the staff at the Reunion club house.
- The Reunion private WATER PARK - WITH A LAZY RIVER - zero entry pool and kids activity adventure area is a great way to spend a day with the family - stay at the water park all day or split up and some of the group return to the house, flexibility is key. You can play golf and do the water park all in the same day if you so wish.
This property is located in the community of HOMESTEAD. The house is a short walk ( approx 6 minute) to the Reunion Grande Hotel, Clubhouse & Bar, - - Eleven Steakhouse, Forte restaurant, OR 7 Eagles Cove complex, these are just 2 of the 9 community resort pool and jacuzzi's plus play areas open to all of our guests. Reunion is beautifully landscaped, take a stroll around and admire the million dollar properties.
- SEVEN EAGLES community close by has a salt water heated pool, hot tubs, bar, pool side dining facilities, fitness gym, children’s games room/arcade, table tennis, 8 ball, and business center, plus an internet 'cafe' room. The gym is large and equipped with state of the art equipment and overlooks the large pool. There are Basket Ball courts and a Beach volley court for our guests to enjoy.
- CENTER COURT RIDGE community is just a short 5 minute walk from Reunion Grand Hotel and would be your nearest children’s play area and the location of the tennis courts.
Don't forget to check out Reunion Grande Hotel , early in your stay - a luxury award winning hotel where you will pick up your guest access cards from the membership services desk on your first morning.
Experience the live music on Friday and Saturday evenings in the hotel lobby, or try the famous Sushi Bar, dine at the restaurant 'Forte' or view the DISNEY FIREWORKS from the beautiful lit ROOF TOP pool and Tapas Bar - it is what us vacation home owners do!!
These two communities '7 Eagles' and 'Reunion Grand Hotel' are the closest to our home, and are the two most popular community facilities in Reunion - a short walk is a big plus in 98 degree heat.
- KIDS CREW - let the little ones enjoy some fun and activities in the kids club - perhaps you too need a break, and some relaxation by the pool. Programs offered are for 1/2 days, full days, or even the weekly camp.
Upon arrival you will be given a resort map at the 24 hour manned security gate (and parking pass). the guards are helpful - polite - they know you have perhaps traveled far and just might need a smile.
Many guests stay on property and enjoy the resort facilities, relaxing and recuperating on days off from the Disney Parks. Make good use of your own kitchen, dine on your own time, or pick up food to go from many of the on-site restaurants and bars - they will also deliver. (There is a Publix supermarket less than 0.5 mile away, subway, McDonald's, Chinese etc)
For the days spent outside of the resort, Reunion is a short easy drive to all Disney Parks - Magic kingdom, MGM studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, along with Disney water parks - allow 10 mins .
Universal Studios, Universal Islands of Adventure, Seaworld, Discovery Cove, Aquatica, Wet and Wild are 20 mins and Busch Gardens 45 mins..
The Gulf coast or East Coast beaches are a short drive - 1 hr 45 mins and 1 hr away - making them a great day out ------call MICHELLE - WHO CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AND IS HERE TO HELP.
- There is a binder and brochures in the home to help with aspects of the home, resort, and planning your activities.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
My father and I came down for spring training games and absolutely loved our stay. The house was beautiful and our host Michelle was wonderful to work with! Thanks again for a great stay.
Really enjoyed renting the house lots of room
Thoroughly enjoyed the house and pool. Didn't spend much time there but enjoyed it more than a hotel room. Spacious for all of us each one had a washroom so no waiting. Nice having a bedroom on the main floor as my husband has trouble doing stairs and nice having the kids upstairs with their own tv's. Close to everything we were going to. Disney, outlet malls lots of restaurants and golf courses in the area.
Amazing, everything you want and need to vacation.
This was our second time vacationing at this lovely home. This time we brought more family with us to share the home, sun, pool, golf, and the Disney parks. We would come again, in a “heart beat”.
Very nice home
The home was perfect for our stay. We look forward to next year!
Nice house, good location but with complications
When we found the house online we were really happy, it looked good, it had a pool and access to a water park and had a great location.
But after we paid the rental fee, we had to pay extra for the pool heat, and 111$ fee as we paid with foreign credit-card!!! WHAT! who does that in 2017??
Well to begin with we arrived around midnight and could not get in the house with the access code, we tried many times, we tried to find help, but after many calls, several "emergency" answering machines Michelle called us - 1,5hr later.. in 50°cold and she had given us the wrong code!! Well we got in the cold house, slept very little as it was so cold!
But the house was really nice, the pool, everything nice but you have to be careful otherwise they will fine you... wrong way parking, garbage, toilet.. and then when you leave th house you have to wash and fold all towels, take all bed sheets of.... even though you pay a cleaning fee...
WATER PARK well that is a flop, small park and for a family of 4 you pay 50$ to access it and then another 60$ to enter the park!!!!! For a small poo, small lazy river and kids area!! So not worth it... total rip of.
But all in all, the house was nice, location great and we had a nice time.
I don't normally add a comment - but feel future guests need clarification on this review. I will try to keep it short and helpful.
1. Card fee is clearly stated before you book and the site requires you to agree to it before you pay. E-check or mailed checks are also options offered, preferred, and free.
2. First call to office machine (records the time) was 1:05 am -call to my cell 1:07 and she was in the house by 1:10. We can only help when called. Numbers are on arrival paperwork. My mistake, a digit in the door code was transposed -it's the last 4 digits of the renter cell . Door was correct I miss typed the code in her arrival info. So yes, entirely my fault, but this should have been a 5 min delay ( this lady went to the hotel for help and main gate before calling me) . Arrival info stated to call our number for assistance.
3. Yes Reunion resort will fine you if you park incorrectly, and fine the owner if you don't follow correct trash policies ( no idea about the toilet comment?) it's an upscale resort and this keeps it that way.
4. No laundry is required by the guest, unless the pool towels are used - same day change overs can not be done unless the pool towels are washed and dried before you leave. No other guests has had an issue with this, infact they appreciate a towel for the pool area.
5. Water park - access is optional - not all homes offer the access pass, this one does, once bought Reunion resort charges ALL Guests an entrance fee. This is all clearly stated on the site and quote , before you book, so you can plan accordingly. We get great feed. Back on the water park from guests.
Hope this helps - feel free to e mail me with any questions, before you consider booking -here to help -Michelle
Beautiful home and resort- Highly Recommended!!
This home is better than described. Our group of 4 adults and 3 children had a fantastic stay. The home is very clean and well appointed with a very large pool and spa attached. The house had all the amenities that we needed and the kitchen was stocked with everything you could ever need to cook for a group. Michelle was fantastic to deal with and booking and arrival was very smooth (no need for a key as all the locks were electronics with codes that were provided).
We had a great day at the Reunion Waterpark and the Disney parks were all within approx. 10 min drive. We will definitely stay again- highly recommended.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
SPECIAL OFFER : For all NEW reservations - in date period August 20th thru December 17th we are able to offer a second days access to the water park at no charge for the access pass - a saving of $100 for a group of 6 or or more ( Reunion resort will still charge each adult $18 and each child $12 as they enter the water park on both days - a fee they charge to all guests staying in Reunion Resort) If you wish to book, Michelle can send you a secure link with details for 25% deposit, none refundable, and comes off your balance. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival, is none refundable. Pool heat is $140 a week. We accept homeaway and VRBO payments, credit cards, e -checks (the most popular way of payment ) or mailed personel checks.