5 Star Accommodations on the Beach - Open Dates for Summer 2017 Book Now!(29 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
We are on the 5th floor of a 7-story complex.
You will be drawn to the comfortable living area, with ample seating and a 52-inch SMART 3D TV, our spacious dining area that seats 10 comfortably. The gourmet kitchen, which includes Wusthof chef's knives, a tri-clad stainless, Le Creuset pot for making jambalaya, and a heavy stock pot for the ultimate seafood boil, is state-of-the-art. Feel free to use the fresh herbs growing on the balcony.
We have 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, plus a Queen Sleeper sofa.
The master bedroom has a king-size bed, bedroom 2 contains a queen-size bed, and bedroom 3 has a set of twin beds, all outfitted with comfortable, high quality mattresses. All beds have high thread count Egyptian cotton sheets and layers of cotton and down blankets to assure a luxurious night's sleep.
The island is a unique place. Leave the city noise and traffic behind you, and enter a world of tranquility. Our unit at the beautiful Holiday Isle complex offers everything for your comfort; luxury accommodations at a luxury condo complex, with truly amazing views of the beach and Gulf of Mexico from this beautiful 5th floor location! If you are seeking a quiet getaway on the Gulf of Mexico, this is perfect for you! Be prepared for total relaxation!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- On floor 5
- Elevator : 3 Elevators in the Complex property
- Max. occupancy 8
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Senior Adults Only Community
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Master bedroom has a king bed with a Kingsdown mattress, Egyptian cotton linens & layers of comfortable covers. Plenty of bedside lamp light, a reading chair with ottoman, & a dresser lamp. The Queen & Twin Bedrooms are as well supplied as the Master. Great lamplight for reading, comfortable high quality mattresses & luxury linens. All bedrooms have two luggage racks & a set of linens for changing, located in the closets. Rooms were furnished & decorated so that all guests are assured a great night's rest! ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- There is a hair dryer located in each bath for your use! Master bath has a roomy walk-in shower, with a 6' Jacuzzi tub as well as a separate toilet area. The quest bathroom is shared with the Queen BR & the Twin BR. The bath has two sinks, make-up/dressing area, with a separate toilet & shower/bathing area. All baths have a huge supply of thick, Egyptian cotton bath towels, hand towels, & bath cloths. Bathrooms are supplied with body wash & shampoo, Kleenex & Cottonelle bath tissue (with refills)! Added extra towel racks for hanging & drying all towels. Thick bathmats help keep the floor dry! Cleaning supplies are located under the sinks for your use! ....moreless
- Everything you have at home or think that you will need while on vacation is furnished here for you! The kitchen is outfitted for a cook! We enjoy cooking and like having the correct tools for the job. If you cook - I think you will find all that you need including fresh herbs on the balcony! We have two beach chairs, a rolling cooler, a small cooler, two beach mats, a sand bucket & toys as well as a colorful umbrella for you to use! The island is a unique place, and our unit at the beautiful Holiday Isle resort offers everything for your comfort, luxury accommodations, luxury resort, with truly amazing views of the beach and Gulf of Mexico from this beautiful 5th floor location!...moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - May 21, 2017
3 night min stay
May 22 - Aug 20, 2017
3 night min stay
Aug 21 - Dec 31, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Housekeeping Fee $95
- Tax Rate 11%
Would love to share our home on Dauphin Island with you! Give us a phone call!
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: As we were growing up, our parents worked very hard, and could often be heard saying, 'I'll be fine if I can just sit for a minute and catch my second wind!' So the name of our home on Dauphin Island is called 'Second Wind', where we look forward to spending time with our children & grandchildren and those we love, just relaxing, laughing, enjoying the island, the beauty of the gulf, making memories as we catch our 'Second Wind'!
Why the Owner Chose Dauphin Island, AL, USA:
We loved the ocean view from the large balcony, and we so enjoy the sunsets here during all seasons! The huge kitchen and spacious living areas work well for our family. And, Dauphin Island is an easy drive from our home in Mississippi, as well as very drivable for our children in Nashville & South Georgia.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We fell in love with Dauphin Island on our first visit! The 'simple life' was just perfect for sharing time with our family! The island doesn't have a stop-light! Who wouldn't love that after a work week in Memphis! We found that it creates many opportunities to make memories together on the beach enjoying nature! We feel that vacations should be enjoyed; not one spent in a waiting line for a restaurant! Again, the island is a unique place, and our unit at the beautiful Holiday Isle complex offers everything for your comfort: luxury accommodations at a luxury complex with truly breathtaking views of the beach and Gulf of Mexico from this beautiful 5th floor location!
- Primary: 6626031105 Phone Anytime
- Secondary: +1 6622861608 Second Phone Number
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sit back and relax listening to the surf...
Just steps down the boardwalk & you are on the sand & the Gulf of Mexico!
Perfect spot to lounge, listen to the surf, read a book, have a glass of wine...
52-inch 3D SMART TV & 4 pair of 3D glasses, games, cards, you decide!
Table is set for meals with plenty of room to relax after your seafood feast!
Large gourmet kitchen with room for a cooking team!
The view is great -even when doing a few dishes!
Looking for a quiet place to read or just get away? You just found it!
Queen bedroom is as well appointed as the Master! Great reading light!
Guest bath with tub & shower, 2 sinks, and a convenient make-up/dressing area.
How about a SMART TV for the younger guests to enjoy games on?
Now you know why Dauphin Island is called the 'Sunset Capital of Alabama'!
This could be your view for a while.......want to come down?
Totally private shaded balcony with captivating views of the Gulf!
Plenty of comfortable seating to entertain family and friends!
Nice place to drop the keys, or store your wine for the week.....
And yes, we found these shells and more on the beach in front of the condo!
Chef's knives, good cookwear-everything you need if you choose to eat in!
The Master Bedroom is fit for a King!
How about a nice relaxing bubble bath in the 6' Jacuzzi tub after a fun day?
Nice TV and a side chair to sit and slip on your flip flops.
Twin beds with layers of linens cozy enough for adults or kids!
Besides the beach & outdoor pool, we have an indoor pool and hot tub.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.