Owner Managed by Laurie . I limit the number.weeks rented to keep the home in pristine condition. You will have cell phone communication with me if needed before, during and after your stay.
BRAND NEW 2018 GEM Car can be included. Inquire on specific dates available.
The Sandcastle luxury home is professionally decorated in the coastal style and exudes comfort and a cozy beach ambience. The soaring high ceilings let the sunshine in. Plenty of living space. Multiple porches for lounging after a day at the beach. 3rd floor entertainment room for the the kids. This home is truly on par with the amenities you would find at a Four Seasons Hotel. Every King suite bed is made with plush triple sheet bedding with a matelesese comforter. Two bathrobes in each suite.
New for 2018. - 3 King Suites, one on first floor and two on second floor.
Private pool and backyard. Quiet street with small private park in front of the house and nature preserve behind the house. Very private
Spacious, luxury 5 bedroom 5 1/2 bath beach home is in immaculate condition. Will not disappoint. This home is ready for your enjoyment. We limit the number of weeks rented to keep the home in beautiful condition.
No construction anywhere near this home.
Optional 2015 GEM LSV $1200 per week added to your base rent. . Seats six people and is a licensed street legal low speed vehicle. Golf carts are generally not licensed for street driving.
If you need another home close by for your friends or family, please let me know. Brand new home with GEM car just completed in March 2017 and several neighbors on the same block rent their home.
6 bed bunk room and third floor playroom all for the kids. Smart TV, Direct TV , Apple TV, Wii and Xbox. Sonos on first floor and backyard.
Four additional bedrooms and full baths.
The home is fully equipped with everything you need. Fresh thick towels and luxury bed linens are provided. Pool towels beach chairs and 7 bikes included for heading to the beach. 10 minute ride to the beach.
Amenity resort ID cards will gain you access to all the pools, beach club and private beach entrance, tennis courts and boat house. Amenity resort cards are extra at $395 per week for all guests. 8 bikes are included in the fee.
Chef's kitchen with every large and small appliance you will need.
- Subzero Refrigerator
- Two Miele dishwashers
- Scotsman commercial ice maker
- Thermador six burner Gas range with griddle and oven.
- Wall mounted Pot filler over the range
-drip coffee maker
-Keurig K cup coffee maker
- Microwave convection oven
- Panini maker, waffle iron, steamer, Smoothie King, blender, icee machine, popsicle maker, toaster
- Flatware and dinnerware for 16
- Glassware of every type for entertaining
- Platters and accessories for serving
- Bakeware of every type
- KING Bedroom with on suite full bath. TV, Apple TV, Double doors lead to back porch with pool garden area.
-Den/Bedroom with Full Bath. Twin sleep sofa. Pocket doors close for privacy.
- Half Bath/Powder Room
-Master Bedroom Suite with KING bed. Marble bathroom and steam shower. Marble floors are heated to a comfortable 80 degrees. Subzero refrigerator and Smart TV Direct Tv and Apple TV. Bathtub and separate STEAM shower. Instant hot water circulating pump gives your shower hot water as soon as you turn it on. Walk-in Closet. Double doors lead to front screened porch with Brown Jordan furniture. Pure Luxury! You won't find a more beautiful master bedroom/bathroom in Watercolor! 600 count sheets and fluffy thick white towels. Two bathrobes
- Guest KING Bedroom with on suite full bath Double doors lead to large screened porch with swinging bed/lounge, Brown Jordan furniture and Direct TV and Apple TV.
- Bunk Room in the nautical theme with wooden door featuring a port hole. 6 bed bunk room! This is a dream room for the kids On suite nautical bathroom with shower.
- Entertainment room features Smart TV, Direct Tv, Apple TV, Xbox 360, blu ray and Nintendo Wii with Wii Fit balance board. Bring your own games. We have a few. Subzero refrigerator, microwave and sink complete the room.
Private Pool and Backyard
- Very private backing up to a Watercolor preserve.
- Private saline water Pool- no chemicals
- BBQ outdoor kitchen with sink and subzero refrigerator. BBQ with weekly cleaning and service.
- Patio furniture and lounge chairs with 3 umbrellas
- Outdoor Shower for cleaning off the sand after returning from the beach.
- Outdoor covered porches and lounge chairs
- Pool can be heated at extra charge. $275 for a week. The Camp Watercolor pool just across the street is heated
Look out at a beautiful private park. Porch features rocking chairs and spacious deck. Beautiful setting for your morning coffee.
To the Beach and Seaside
- 6 beach cruisers with locks and helmets for the 10 minute ride to the beach and Seaside.(most homes have 1 bike per bedroom. Rental fees are generally $25/day for one bike) Beach backpack chairs and umbrella, Bikes are the main mode of transportation in Watercolor The 2015 GEM car is included for an $1200 per week additional and will be added to the base rent.
- Located in Watercolor's Camp District with either a 1 minute bike ride to the Camp pool and park or a short 2 min walk just across the street.
- Short drive/bike ride to Publix grocery store. 10 minute bike ride to the beach and town of Seaside.6 beach cruiser bikes available for guest use. Extra bikes available through Big Daddy Bike Shop. Give them a call and you will have bikes delivered to the door. Smaller kids bikes and even a tandem is available.
- We want to share our home with you and help you create lasting memories of the perfect beach vacation.
Payment Information: 50% Deposit required upon reserving the property. 100% due 60 days prior to check in. No refunds after 60 days. Two payment options are offered. I encourage you to use the E check payment option which is free of charge to guests. A credit card payment costs an additional 3% charge and will be charged back to you via payment request or deducted from your deposit. These fees are paid to VRBO for credit card use.
Watercolor Neighborhood info:
-Named #1 Family vacation destination in the U.S.
- 499 acre resort and beach community designed with families in mind.
- Bike paths and trails for everyone to use. Beach cruisers are the main mode of transportation! Very safe to ride anywhere in the community, all vehicles yield to bicycle traffic.
- White sand beaches and turquoise water. Chairs and umbrellas can be reserved for a nominal fee for all Watercolor guests. Beach towels available at the Beach club entrance to the beach (included with your guest resort passes).
- 4 community swimming pools
- tennis facility
- golf nearby
- beachside and lakeside dining
Lutron light controls throughout
Surround Sound and Sonos on first floor. Apple TV and Direct TV.
Location Location Location!
- Home is very private. House backs up to a local preserve and in front is a small park which separates it from Western Lake Dr. Perfect place for kids to play and for adults to relax in the shade on park benches or on our front porch.
- Croquet and badminton set to use in the park
- Short walk to Camp Watercolor
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call. The availability calendar is always current.
See our website for more information
An email with a link to our Hospitality App will also be sent to you. Download the app and you will have information about the house and neighborhood right on your smart home.