Are you a busy professional or a couple on a budget? Say hey to The Willie Loft! Created just for you, this loft brings the down-to-earth charm of legend Willie Nelson into a cozy, affordable haven.
The Willie Features:
* 1 bedroom
* 1 full bathroom
* Sleeps 2
* 1 queen bed
* Full kitchen and laundry room
* Free WIFI
* Original artwork by Nashville artist
* Unbeatable location: walking distance to everything in downtown Nashville
You will find the coziness of our adorable Wille comfortable with just enough space to spread out and relax, no matter how long you decide to stay.
Fully stocked with all of the comforts of home, including a full bathroom, a full kitchen, living room and washer/dryer, the loft also features personal touches of original art work by Anthony Billups, featuring the legendary Mr. Nelson and Trigger, his famous guitar.
This custom-designed loft features exposed brick, hard wood floors, historic beams, high ceilings, and exposed duct work for a true loft vibe.
We believe that you shouldn't have to choose between comfort and affordability. So don't. Choose both when you book The Willie!
Check out our other unique, story-rich listings for your family and group!
What we offer:
* More space than a hotel
* Better location than a house in the suburbs
* 600+ Five-Star Reviews among all of our properties!
* Each loft is uniquely decorated including art from Nashville artists
* Variety of lofts to choose from that accommodate 1-10 people
* Book multiple lofts in the same building to accommodate your entire group —up to 98 guests — perfect for your reunion, bachelorette party, or company retreat!
* Enjoy all the comforts of home in a PERFECT location, walking distance to all of downtown Nashville's best sights and sounds including bars, restaurants, concerts, sporting events and conferences.
* Personalized recommendations from #TeamMCL, to help you get the most out of your visit!
* Your stay with us helps makes a difference for the greater good — this year we are donating a portion of proceeds to support ALS research
#TeamMCL is a collection of 18 stunning properties in Downtown Nashville. Our family delivers unforgettable Nashville experiences for you as Nashville's premier, most-trusted source of privately owned vacation rental properties.
Our properties are designed for family getaways or family vacations, couple vacations, an awesome Nashville bachelorette party, birthday trips, Nashville work trips or great holiday vacations.
Need a great excuse for a getaway? Here's a few of ours:
* Nashville Christmas vacation
* Nashville Christmas rentals
* New Years getaway
* New Years party
* Valentine's Day gift
* Romantic getaway
* Labor Day vacations
* Memorial Day vacations
* Nashville 4th of July
* Bachelorette destination
Trying to think of some great events for the best vacation ever? Here are some of the best events coming up in Nashville:
Nashville Comedy Festival, April 16, 2018 – April 22, 2018
American Academy of Audiology, April 17, 2018 – April 20, 2018
Nash Spring Bash, April 29, 2018
Tennessee Craft Fair, May 4, 2018 - May 6, 2018
First Saturday Art Crawl, May 5, 2018
Fan Fest, May 12, 2018 - May 13, 2018
Nashville Fashion Focus, May 20, 2018 - May 21, 2018
Reebok CrossFit Central Regional Competition, May 25, 2018 - May 27, 2018
2018 CMA Music Fest, June 7, 2018 - June 10, 2018
NAMM Music Trade Show, June 28, 2018 - June 30, 2018
Let Freedom Sing! Music City July 4th, 2018
The Nashville Pink Bridal Show, Aug 19, 2018
Nashville Home Show, Sept 21, 2018 - Sept 23, 2018
Nashville Auto Show, Oct 12, 2018 - Oct 14, 2018
Jack Daniel's Music City Midnight: New Year's Eve, Dec 31, 2018
Nashville Predator Games Season, October 2017 – April 2018
Rock & Roll Marathon and ½ Marathon, April 26 – 29, 2018
Iroquois Steeplechase, May 12, 2018
Men/s SEC Basketball Tournament, March 13, 2019 - March 17, 2019
Jack Johnson, May 2, 2018
Brantley Gilbert, May 4, 2018
Justin Timberlake, May 9, 2018
Morthers Day with Brian McKnight, May 13, 2018
Kris Kristofferson and Ben Haggard, May 14, 2018
Willie Nelson and Alison Krause, May 18, 2018
U2, May 26, 2018
Harry Styles, June 12, 2018
Shania Twain, July 21, 2018
Rod Stewart, August 1, 2018
Kenny Chesney: Trip Around the Sun Tour, August 11, 2018
Keith Urban, August 24, 2018
Taylor Swift, August 25, 2018
Maroon 5, September 23, 2018
Elton John, October 24, 2018
Best Places to Visit in Nashville:
* Country Music Hall of Fame
* Grand Ole Opry
* Gaylord Opryland
* Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art
* Pedal Tavern
* Bridgestone Arena
* Nissan Stadium
* Ryman Auditorium
* Centennial Park
* The Parthenon
Permit number 201523434