Ocean Front 18th Floor Luxury 2 King Bdr +Bunkroom 2BA -2 Deluxe Beach Loungers(27 Reviews)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Sleeps 8, FULLY RENOVATED Coastal Chic Decor, 10 min walk Pier Park
Enjoy panoramic gulf views from your private terrace with brand new bar height furniture, master bedroom, and living area. Full-length windows and beautifully renovated living spaces connect you to the magic of the gulf. The southern exposure gives you a ringside seat to both stunning sunrises and sunsets! The condo has been fully updated in 'Beach Chic' decor with the comforts of home. This condo is located on the eighteenth floor and is over 1,300 square feet. This open floor plan includes two bedrooms, bunk room with "NEW" sliding barn door for privacy, and two bathrooms. The fully appointed kitchen includes custom cabinets, newly tiled back-splash, granite counter tops, and bar seating. New full size HE washer and dryer. An elegant ocean front master suite features a separate terrace entrance, private bath with a garden tub, double vanity and generous storage.
Newly enclosed bunk-room for privacy with distressed whitewash sliding barn door (April 2016)
Master Bedroom: King Size Bed, Flat Screen TV/DVD
Second Bedroom: King Size Bed, Flat Screen TV/DVD
Bonus Room: Twin Bunk Bed, Flat Screen TV/DVD
Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa with deluxe 6” Mattress, Hi-Definition 55” Flat Screen SMART TV, Blu-Ray DVD, Stereo Bar with Bluetooth.
• Free WIFI Hi Speed Secured Password Protected Internet Service (Aqua FREE WIFI is slow and unreliable)
• Keyless Entry
• FREE BEACH SERVICE: includes two deluxe cushioned beach lounge chairs and an umbrella. This represents a SAVINGS of over $220.00 per week. Available March 15th - October 31st. Additional chairs and umbrellas are available at your expense and we recommend booking them at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. Their number can be given to you in a separate email.
• Restrictions: No Smoking, No Pets
• Parking: 2 Free Covered Parking Passes, Luggage Carts in Garage, Enclosed Walkway to Main Building.
• Minimum age to rent: 25 NO rentals to persons other than families, married couples, and adults who are 25 years of age or older.
This unit is in the center of all of the beach activity. If it is sun bathing, swimming, jet skiing, para-sailing, snorkeling, boating, golfing, shopping, dining, or just reading a book and relaxing that you want, then there is no better place than our unit at Aqua and Panama City Beach, Fl. This is one of the finest beaches in the world with pure white sand, gorgeous sunrises and sunsets, and luxury accommodations. We are within minutes of the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport.
Overall, we have set this unit up the way we would want to vacation. We feel confident that you, your family, and your friends will enjoy and find our place to be best of the best in PCB. Welcome!!!
Aqua Resort offers 22 stories of luxury living that provide you with all the comforts of home and all the luxury of resort living. You’ll feel drawn in from the moment you pass through the porte-cochere entry and into the grand lobby. Exquisite, cascading water features create visual impact in a relaxing atmosphere, so you can unwind in style. Perhaps you might spend some time in the whirlpool spa, or at the poolside café. When it’s time to retire to your condo, you’ll continue to appreciate the extra touches and attention to architectural detail Aqua Resort offers. You’ll enjoy the spacious feel of nine-foot ceilings and an open floor plan. Elliptical terraces offer you an expansive view of Panama City Beach’s white sands and brilliant blue-green waters. The view is so stunning, you may never leave your terrace!
Beauty and Comfort
Aqua is unique among Panama City Beach resorts in that it perfectly combines luxury amenities with natural beauty. You’ll appreciate the attention to detail that is found in every facet of Aqua Resort. Unsurpassed elegance and convenience will delight you when you experience these features:
• Porte-cochere entrance
• Beautiful water gardens leading you through the grand lobby and the reception area
• Poolside café featuring flat screen TVs and wireless Internet
• Special rooms for parties and meetings
• Media room
• Whirlpool spa grotto
• Pool area featuring tropical pool deck, indoor/outdoor pool and additional relaxation pool, all just steps away from the Gulf’s blue-green waters
• Aromatherapy steam and treatment room
• Fully appointed fitness center that makes working out a pleasure with gorgeous views of the Gulf of Mexico
• 4 High speed elevators
• Covered parking garage with access to the resort via air-conditioned, elevated, covered walkway
Your resort experience will be unparalleled with everything Aqua Resort has to offer. The most discriminating tastes will be accommodated with our elegant surroundings and attention to detail that make the difference between just another Panama City Beach resort, and one that offers everything you could possibly desire.
Things to Do
Aqua Resorts offers the following amenities:
• Boat dolphin tours
• Para-sailing trips
• Boat rentals
• Banana boat rides
• Kayak rentals
• Wave runner rentals
• Snorkel trips
Aqua is the newest and most upscale of recent developments built in Panama City Beach!
Aqua commands one of the most enchanting views on the gulf coast as this beautiful property rises above the white sands of Panama City Beach to the vibrant blue of the Gulf Coast sky. Sandy white beaches and blue-green crystalline waters stretch as far as the eye can see. Experience the poolside café, the whirlpool spa and the majestic beach-side terrace of pools, fountains and water gardens - Aqua is your ultimate Gulf-front vista, all the beauty of resort living and all the comfort of home.
Aqua is just a pleasant stroll away from the newly developed Pier Park, a 240-acre high-energy entertainment, dining and retail wonder for the whole family. Pier Park is a unique open-air regional retail environment providing shopping, entertainment, and dining experiences.
The Florida coast is famous for all manner of fishing. You can go deep-sea fishing in the Gulf, or even just fish off the Panama City Beach piers. There’s also river and freshwater lake or bay fishing.
Most companies that charter fishing boats will provide fishing licenses for customers, and they’ll also provide you with all the gear you need.
Panama City boasts some of the best golf courses in Northwest Florida:
• Hombre - Aqua is within five minutes of Hombre, Panama City’s premiere championship golf course. Hombre is made up of 27 holes and is the annual host of the PGA Tour Qualifying School.
• Bay Point Marriott Resort – Bay Point is home to two of the most spectacular 18-hole golf courses along the Emerald Coast and Florida Panhandle. The recently renovated Meadows Course continues to be a popular choice, along with the Nicklaus Design Course, which opened in the Fall 2006.
• Windswept Dunes Golf Course – Located approximately 15 minutes from Panama City Beach. Voted #5 in the Top Ten Courses you can play by Golf Magazine! Unique dune-lined course meandering through 700+ peaceful acres. Massive fairways are a beautiful contrast of emerald green against the dunes and native vegetation.
If you’re looking for a shopping experience, don’t miss Pier Park. It’s famous as the Florida Panhandle’s number one shopping destination, 90+ acres of specialty shops along with major retailers, and plenty of restaurants for when you get hungry. Plus, it’s within walking distance of your Aqua condo. You can also visit any number of shops that offer everything from souvenirs to fine art, handmade jewelry, antiques, collectibles and more. Check out Beach House Market, with 20+ vendors offering fascinating keepsakes.
Culture and the Arts
Your Panama City Beach vacation wouldn’t be complete without exploring local arts and culture. The city is home to world-renowned artists, and numerous galleries offer exhibits showcasing local art and also art from other areas.
An evening at the theater is always enjoyable, so while you’re visiting Panama City Beach, why not take in a play or two? Or enjoy some relaxing music while having a meal at a fine restaurant. Whatever your pleasure, there’s something for you to enjoy.
If you’re looking for a little livelier pace, there are places you can go in Panama City Beach to cut loose and party. Visit some of our nightclubs and lounges and dance the night away. Many venues even offer karaoke nights; so if you have talent, why not join in?
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- On floor 18
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 4 high speed large elevators
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Hotel Style Bedding with Hypoallergenic Down
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 9 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 11 - Apr 14, 2017
5 night min stay
Apr 15 - May 19, 2017
3 night min stay
May 20 - Jun 16, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Jun 17 - Aug 5, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Aug 6 - Aug 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Gulf Coast Jam 2017
Sep 1 - Sep 4, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 5 - Oct 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Jan 1 - Feb 28, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $129 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $395
- Tax Rate 13%
You will receive 2-3 emails:
1. Booking confirmation with the details of your reservation.
2. Reminder email 45 days prior to your check-in about payment due by 30 days prior to check-in unless your booking is within 45 days.
3. Confirmation of full payment, access codes, instructions and information for your stay with us.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
10 minute walking distance to Pier Park. Full of restaurants, live bands, Aaron Bessant Park amphitheater, The Grand 16 movie theater, 90+ specialty shops and major retail, rides, and so much more to entertain all ages.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We have been visiting Panama City Beach for several years and fell in love with Aqua immediately. We live in beautiful Knoxville,TN. So now we have the best of both worlds; mountains, white sandy beaches with turquoise water. We have a family business in the wholesale floral industry and are very excited to share our Beachy Chic condo with you and your family and friends. We hope you enjoy and make many wonderful memories like we have.
Why the Owner Chose Panama City Beach, FL, USA:
We absolutely love the location and how close it is to endless entertainment and restaurants. This is a very upscale place that offers tons of amenities. You wont find many beaches in the US that are more gorgeous than PCB. The cleanliness and floor-plans of Aqua impressed us so much that we have decided to invest into a place for us to call our second home.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Master Bedroom with Gulf views and private balcony entrance Professionally decorated in beautiful distressed unique furnishings with a 'Beach Chic/Coastal Living' vibe Free WIFI High Speed Secured Password Protected Internet Service (separate from AQUA) Keyless Entry Free Beach Service (2 deluxe cushioned lounge chairs and 1 umbrella) March 1-October 31
- Primary: +1 8653854543
Amazing views from the balcony
Watching the storm roll in.
Front Entrance to Aqua
2nd Bathroom with full size HE washer/dryer
Bunk Room Sliding Barn Door for privacy.
Pool 1 of 2
Indoor Heated Pool
Fitness Center with Steam Room & Shower
Beachside view of Aqua
Stunning Sunsets from the private Balcony on the 18th floor
View from living room to front door
Deluxe 6" Queen Sleeper Sofa
2nd King Bedroom
Entry Way- Got Towels?
Lanai with Grilling Area
Relax in the enclosed hot tub
Floorplan over 1300sq ft
Cushioned Beach Lounge Chair Rental Included! 2 Chairs & 1 Umbrella
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.