Full renovation completed 2016 no carpet, ALL TILE. New 2018 Master closet renovation. Need more space, no problem... we now have 2 properties at Aqua! See Nautical Nonsense,Too on the 9th floor! VRBO #932148 NEW as of..January 1st, 2017.
Enjoy panoramic gulf views from your private terrace with brand new bar height furniture, master bedroom, and living area. Full-length windows and beautifully renovated living spaces connect you to the magic of the gulf. The southern exposure gives you a ringside seat to both stunning sunrises and sunsets! The condo has been fully updated in 'Beach Chic' decor with the comforts of home. This condo is located on the eighteenth floor and is over 1,300 square feet.
This open floor plan includes two bedrooms, bunk room with "NEW" sliding barn door for privacy, and two bathrooms. The fully appointed kitchen includes custom cabinets, newly tiled back-splash, granite counter tops, and bar seating. Table seating for 6. New 2016 full size HE washer and dryer. An elegant ocean front master suite features a separate terrace entrance, private bath with a garden tub, double vanity and generous storage.
Master Bedroom: King Size Bed with Novaform 3” EVENcor GelPlus Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Flat Screen TV/DVD
Second Bedroom: King Size Bed with Novaform 3” EVENcor GelPlus Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Flat Screen TV/DVD, private connected entry to guest bathroom.
Bonus Enclosed Bunk Room: Twin Bunk Bed, Flat Screen TV/DVD
Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa with deluxe 6” Mattress, Hi-Definition 55” Flat Screen SMART TV, Blu-Ray DVD, Stereo Bar with Bluetooth. Full glass wall view of the ocean.
• Free WIFI Hi Speed Secured Password Protected Internet Service (Aqua FREE WIFI is slow and unreliable)
• Keyless Entry
• FREE BEACH SERVICE: includes two deluxe cushioned beach lounge chairs and an umbrella. This represents a SAVINGS of over $220.00 per week. Available March 15th - October 31st. Additional chairs and umbrellas are available at your expense and we recommend booking them at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. Their number can be given to you in a separate email. 2- New Tommy Bahama beach chairs for additional beach seating located under the bunk beds.
• Restrictions: No Smoking, No Pets
• Parking: 2 Free Covered Parking Passes, Luggage Carts in Garage, Enclosed Walkway to Main Building.
• Minimum age to rent: 25 NO rentals to persons other than families, married couples, and adults who are 25 years of age or older.
This unit is in the center of all of the beach activity. If it is sun bathing, swimming, jet skiing, para-sailing, snorkeling, boating, golfing, shopping, dining, or just reading a book and relaxing that you want, then there is no better place than our unit at Aqua and Panama City Beach, Fl. This is one of the finest beaches in the world with pure white sand, gorgeous sunrises and sunsets right from the balcony, and luxury accommodations.
We are within minutes of the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP).
Overall, we have set this unit up the way we would want to vacation. We feel confident that you, your family, and your friends will enjoy and find our place to be best of the best in PCB. Welcome!!!
Aqua Resort offers 22 stories of luxury living that provide you with all the comforts of home and all the luxury of resort living. You’ll feel drawn in from the moment you pass through the porte-cochere entry and into the grand lobby. Exquisite, cascading water features create visual impact in a relaxing atmosphere, so you can unwind in style. Perhaps you might spend some time in the whirlpool spa, or at the poolside café. When it’s time to retire to your condo, you’ll continue to appreciate the extra touches and attention to architectural detail Aqua Resort offers. You’ll enjoy the spacious feel of nine-foot ceilings and an open floor plan. Elliptical terraces offer you an expansive view of Panama City Beach’s white sands and brilliant blue-green waters. The view is so stunning, you may never leave your terrace!
Beauty and Comfort
Aqua is unique among Panama City Beach resorts in that it perfectly combines luxury amenities with natural beauty. You’ll appreciate the attention to detail that is found in every facet of Aqua Resort. Unsurpassed elegance and convenience will delight you when you experience these features:
• Porte-cochere entrance
• Beautiful water gardens leading you through the grand lobby and the reception area
• Poolside café featuring flat screen TVs and wireless Internet
• Special rooms for parties and meetings
• Media room
• Whirlpool spa grotto
• Pool area featuring tropical pool deck, indoor/outdoor pool and additional relaxation pool, all just steps away from the Gulf’s blue-green waters
• Aromatherapy steam and treatment room
• Fully appointed fitness center that makes working out a pleasure with gorgeous views of the Gulf of Mexico
• 4 High speed elevators
• Covered parking garage with access to the resort via air-conditioned, elevated, covered walkway
Your resort experience will be unparalleled with everything Aqua Resort has to offer. The most discriminating tastes will be accommodated with our elegant surroundings and attention to detail that make the difference between just another Panama City Beach resort, and one that offers everything you could possibly desire.
Things to Do
Aqua Resorts offers the following amenities:
• Boat dolphin tours
• Para-sailing trips
• Boat rentals
• Banana boat rides
• Kayak rentals
• Wave runner rentals
• Snorkel trips
Aqua is the newest and most upscale of recent developments built in Panama City Beach!
Aqua commands one of the most enchanting views on the gulf coast as this beautiful property rises above the white sands of Panama City Beach to the vibrant blue of the Gulf Coast sky. Sandy white beaches and blue-green crystalline waters stretch as far as the eye can see. Experience the poolside café, the whirlpool spa and the majestic beach-side terrace of pools, fountains and water gardens - Aqua is your ultimate Gulf-front vista, all the beauty of resort living and all the comfort of home.
Aqua is just a pleasant stroll away from the newly developed Pier Park, a 240-acre high-energy entertainment, dining and retail wonder for the whole family. Pier Park is a unique open-air regional retail environment providing shopping, entertainment, and dining experiences.
The Florida coast is famous for all manner of fishing. You can go deep-sea fishing in the Gulf, or even just fish off the Panama City Beach piers. There’s also river and freshwater lake or bay fishing.
Most companies that charter fishing boats will provide fishing licenses for customers, and they’ll also provide you with all the gear you need.
Panama City boasts some of the best golf courses in Northwest Florida:
• Hombre - Aqua is within five minutes of Hombre, Panama City’s premiere championship golf course. Hombre is made up of 27 holes and is the annual host of the PGA Tour Qualifying School.
• Bay Point Marriott Resort – Bay Point is home to two of the most spectacular 18-hole golf courses along the Emerald Coast and Florida Panhandle. The recently renovated Meadows Course continues to be a popular choice, along with the Nicklaus Design Course, which opened in the Fall 2006.
• Windswept Dunes Golf Course – Located approximately 15 minutes from Panama City Beach. Voted #5 in the Top Ten Courses you can play by Golf Magazine! Unique dune-lined course meandering through 700+ peaceful acres. Massive fairways are a beautiful contrast of emerald green against the dunes and native vegetation.
If you’re looking for a shopping experience, don’t miss Pier Park. It’s famous as the Florida Panhandle’s number one shopping destination, 90+ acres of specialty shops along with major retailers, and plenty of restaurants for when you get hungry. Plus, it’s within walking distance of your Aqua condo. You can also visit any number of shops that offer everything from souvenirs to fine art, handmade jewelry, antiques, collectibles and more. Check out Beach House Market, with 20+ vendors offering fascinating keepsakes.
Culture and the Arts
Your Panama City Beach vacation wouldn’t be complete without exploring local arts and culture. The city is home to world-renowned artists, and numerous galleries offer exhibits showcasing local art and also art from other areas.
An evening at the theater is always enjoyable, so while you’re visiting Panama City Beach, why not take in a play or two? Or enjoy some relaxing music while having a meal at a fine restaurant. Whatever your pleasure, there’s something for you to enjoy.
If you’re looking for a little livelier pace, there are places you can go in Panama City Beach to cut loose and party. Visit some of our nightclubs and lounges and dance the night away. Many venues even offer karaoke nights; so if you have talent, why not join in?