Great house located in the historic center of Valencia. It has two double bedrooms, both with double bed. One room has a sink and integrated shower. Housing also has a bathroom and a toilet. Bright house with four balconies. Dining room with fully equipped kitchen where you can regain strength in your moments of rest on your visit to Valencia. Equipped with air conditioning, wifi, TV, etc.
Excellent housing 2 bedrooms., 2 bathrooms overlooking the towers of Serrano.
- english, french, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 19, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Amazing place and location!!
I have rented many properties in many countries and this was by far, one of the best!! The location is perfect and the property appears to have been newly remodeled with all of the comforts of home along with exquisite taste in decorating. The only thing I would suggest to owner is to have a little guide as to what there is available in the area such as restaurant recommendations and helpful local tips since there is no concierge or anyone to help with information. I would definitely recommend this place and look forward to coming back there!!
Definitely avoidable, Horrible experience!
Definitely avoidable, Horrible experience & almost lost my deposit amount! Day light robbery!
* The property has many hidden fees. The owner, Marta told us hours before arrival, about late arrival fees when we mentioned about arriving after 8pm. No other property in Spain charged me such fees, despite our checkin at times even by 10pm. One owner left the keys with security & we could checkin at midnight without any charges.
* The owner didn't refund my deposit for almost a month. Checked out on 19th Aug, got refund today, 15th Sept after almost 10 reminders. And she still deducted some amount. This is literally cheating and day light robbery.
* She even told me first arbitrarily that she will deduct EUR 50 out of my deposit amount. Reason there were dishes to be cleaned, for property's cleaner. No other property in Spain, charged us for property cleaning, and especially when the cleaner's job was to come and collect the keys, to clean the property.
* The person, who handed over the property and collected the keys, and was supposed to clean the property, was rude and discourteous. When she came to collect the keys, she raised her voice at us, started arguing that she will have to clean the property. When her job is to clean, she shouldn't complain about it.
* Both the owner and attendant, do not know English at all, not even a word. It was a nightmare to communicate with them by translating and texting. I had to text her, despite standing in front of her.
* We politely requested if we could check out one hour late, by 12pm, as our children didn't wake up early. Both the owners and attendant were absolutely rude, and didn't agree.
* While when we checked in late at night, the towels were still wet. Which means someone checked out so late, that the owner couldn't even wash and dry the towels. Perhaps the washing machine didn't work, my wife tried 4 times, different machine programmes, but it didn''t work.
* There are many other nice properties, at much better price. Just avoid this property. The risk to lose your EUR 150 deposit is not worth it, as the owner believes in making a quick buck and cheating people.
* There are no parkings nearby and the property is in a pedestrian area, so you will have to drag your bags, as no cars or taxi can access it.
* I wrote to HomeAway when I was not getting my deposit refund, they expressed helplessness, and advised me to follow up and request with owner. This is not right.
Evidentemente ha habido una falta de entendimiento. Jamás hemos tenido problemas con ningún inquilino, nadie ha dejado la vivienda en tal mal estado como ustedes, entiendo que es costumbre en su país ni siquiera bajar la basura.
Su actitud ha sido negativa a todo momento, esperamos no tener más inquilinos como ustedes, no recomiendo a nadie recibirlos en su vivienda.
No podíamos dejarle salir más tarde porque ese mismo día entran otros clientes y deben encontrar la casa en las mismas condiciones que la encontraron ustedes.
Respecto de la lavadora todo el mundo ha sabido hacerla funcionar, de todas maneras pondremos un manual de instrucciones para los que no saben hacerla funcionar. Espero disfrutara de su estancia en Valencia.
A beautiful appartment
A beautiful apartment well furnished everything is in excellent condition and well maintained
With a very central location near the Turia and all the sights.
We give this apartment a 9+
Gracias Peter, habeis sido unos clientes perfectos, valorando el inmueble y cuidando de el. Además repetís por segunda vez, esperamos poder veros en fechas futuras. Un saludo.
luxury at best price in historic center
Beautiful appartment right in the historic center of the city, and very quiet rooms (not a single noise) . In fact much more beautiful than what photos show!
Nice decoration details, and all what you can nedd is available in the modern kitchen.
Air conditioned (cold in summer and warm in winter, thogh very silent)
Free Wifi, 2 tv's and dvd players plus collection of dvd's that we enjoyed at night after coming back from dinner. All museums and historic attractions just a few minutes walking distance.
Also just across the river 5mns walking, trams going to the sea side (15mns tram)
A FREE parking was offered to us which was perfect with our Ford focus (but not fit for much bigger cars as the way down is a bit narrow, but free...) at 5mns walking.
We will certainly consider coming back for a longer stay :-).....
Prachtig appartement en centraal gelegen
We stayed from January 20 to March 6 in this apartment with full satisfaction. If someone given a negative reaction to this apartment I would not take it seriously. Everything in this apartment is fine, kitchen and eguipment bedroom with shower and seperate badroom livingroom and of course the central location. We give this apartment 9
Eine sehr schöne und moderne Ferienwohnung an perfekter Lage inmitten der Altstadt von Valencia. Die Wohnung liegt an einer verkehrsberuhigten Fussgängerstrasse, sowohl tags wie auch nachts ist es sehr ruhig.
Die Einrichtung und Ausstattung sind tadellos und sauber, alles hat bestens funktioniert.
Alle Sehenswürdigkeiten sind leicht erreichbar, innerhalb der Altstadt auch zu Fuss.
Die Wohnung verdient von uns sechs Sterne, wir waren begeistert, selten ein so wunderschönes Feriendomizil gemietet.
Leider war die Kommunikation mit der Vermieterin sehr mühsam, erst nach mehrmaligem Nachfragen bekamen wir die genaue Adresse der Wohnung und die Angaben für die Schlüsselübergabe, all dies war nur per E-Mail möglich. Über Fewo waren in der entsprechenden Rubrik keine Angaben enthalten. Ohne Spanischkenntnisse eine etwas mühsame Angelegenheit und verbesserungswürdig.
Für die Kommunikation gäbe es leider nur drei Sterne.
Luxury property located in the heart of Valencia, overlooking the Torres de Serranos, in the historic center of Valencia, a short walk from the main monuments and sightseeing attractions of the city.