The condo is on the second story and comfortably sleeps 4. It is located 3.3 miles from 6th street southeast of downtown with easy access to I-35, highway 71, and the airport. There is a full kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, washer/dryer, attached garage that will fit most SUVs and mid size cars. Bus stop is a two minute walk. The condo is on the East side of I-35 and not really within walking distance of much so a car is recommended.
If I-35 if backed up (It will be backed up) Parker lane will get you to Riverside Woodland, or Woodward. Head west on any of these streets and you can get to Congress and downtown in minutes. The Bus stop is located at the southeast corner of the complex. has the bus schedules and maps. The condo is about 3 miles from 6th street. It's not within walking distance of downtown.
IN GENERAL: Please respect my condo and my neighbors. This is not a place to throw a party.
1. Occupancy #’s: Rates are quoted based on the number of persons in your group that YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO VRBO.
** Please do not over occupy the condo, Over occupancy is not permitted by the City of Austin and is grounds for eviction.
2. Noise: Please keep loud noise on the property to a minimum. Please refrain from loud music and talking/yelling outside the home, especially at late or early hours.
3. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please dispose of all butts/ashes appropriately.
4. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping / maid service. Fresh linens and bath towels are included.
5. All garbage must be bagged.
6. Pool/Tennis court: The pool is located North of the unit in the center of the complex. Please observe all pool /tennis court rules and hours of operation posted in the pool area. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. Feel free to use the tennis racquets in the garage. The pool may be closed during certain times of the year and/or for maintenance. Homeowner has no control and is not responsible for compensation due to pool closures during Guest’s stay.
7. Washer/Dryer: Please don’t overload the washer and dryer.
8. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
9. Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
10. Please no pets other than service animals.
11. Parking. The garage will fit compact cars and small SUVs and pickup trucks. Full size vehicles do not fit in the garage. There is Guest parking throughout the property. Double parked cars and cars parked in the fire lanes are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. This is a safe neighborhood but cars do get broken into if valuables can be seen. Take all valuables out of your car.
12. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper.
13. On departure please close and lock all windows and doors.
14. Report any problems with the property to Host as soon as noticed by calling the contact number provided.
15. Illegal substances are prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
16. House parties or organized social events are strictly prohibited.
17. Lock all doors when you leave the condo to keep your personal items safe.
***Furnishings and amenities will be furnished as described whenever possible. In the event that an item is damaged/broken/lost the owner will restock as soon as possible.
I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY AT MY CONDO AND RETURN AGAIN SOON! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO OR RECOMMEND TO MAKE YOUR STAY IN AUSTIN MORE ENJOYABLE!