About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Magical Stay home with Private Pool In Front Clubhouse, Lake View and BBQ Grill
8911 Candy Palm Road Kissimmee, FL 34747
BRAND NEW, IN FRONT TO CLUB HOUSE, BEAUTIFUL DECOR, LAKE VIEW, BBQ GRILL AND PRIVATE POOL.
Floor Area: 2000 sq. ft.
Location: Paradise Palms Resort, Disney Area
This beautiful unit is located in Paradise Palms Resort one of Florida's Premier Resorts only 5 minutes from Disney!! and within a couple miles to restaurants, grocery stores and shopping.
Stay in the lap of luxury when you book our professionally decorated unit in Paradise. In this resort you will have all the advantages of a vacation home plus access to a gate secure resort including an over 9000 sq ft state of the art club house and tropical lagoon style resort pool.
Paradise Palms Resort Amenities and Services include:
- Gated with 24 hour security
- Resort Style pool with water fall and water slide.
- Kiddie Pool
- 2 Grotto Jacuzzi's
- Pool side Tiki Bar
- Movie Theater
- Fitness Center
- Play Ground
- Game room
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Internet Lounge
- Sundry Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Shuttle to the Parks for an additional fee
2000 sq ft of living space
Private screened splash southern pool with covered lanai (optional pool heat $25,00 per day)
2 Master Suites with King Size bed and flat screen TV in all bedrooms
Flat screen 50 " TV in living room + DVD player and chromecast.
A large fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including range, microwave, dishwasher and granite counters / breakfast bar.
Washer and Dryer
Iron and Ironing Board
Free Internet Access Wifi
Linens and Towels provided
Bedding: King, King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin Beds, Bunk Bed, crab
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with a sectional sleeper sofa, chair and Large Flat screen TV
- Private screened in splash pool with covered lanai and patio furniture
- Dining Area to accommodate sitting for 6 plus a breakfast bar with additional seating for 3-4.
- Guest Bedroom #1: 2 Twin Beds and a Flat screen TV
- Guest Bathroom #1: Toilet, Shower, Double Vanity with Granite Top
- Guest Bedroom #2: 1 Queen size bed and a flat screen TV
- Laundry Room: Full size washer and dryer, Iron, Ironing board
- Master Bedroom 1: King size bed, flat screen TV
- Master Bathroom 1: Large Tub and Shower, Toilet, Dual Vanity with Granite Top.
- Master Bedroom 2: King size bed, flat screen TV
- Master Bathroom 2: Shower, Toilet, Vanity with Granite Top.
- Guest Bedroom #3: Bunk bed, Flat Screen TV with PS3.
- Guest Bathroom #2: Toilet, Shower, Vanity with Granite Top
1 portable crab for free, highchair and stroller.
* pool heated $25.00 per day minimum 3 days. Request at check-in time or any time you want. Pay directly to the administration company.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, spanish, portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great house, clean.
Lots to Like...
Overall,this was a really good choice and we would return. Very close to Disney and lots of restaurants in the area. The clubhouse pool amenities at this rental are over the top and you just walk across the street. We didn't use the pool at the townhouse.
We did have a few small gripes...at nearly all other rentals we have been to ,the rentals have supplied you with a few basic supplies to get you thru the first day or two but this rental provided you nothing. No dish detergent, no dishwasher powder, not a sponge, not even an extra trash bag. So be prepared to supply these things yourself.
The other small issue was the living room rug. It could stand to be replaced. The rug edges were rolled up on all sides and everyone , including our small granddaughter tripped on it constantly.
These were minor complaints however, and for a family traveling together, you won't go wrong renting this place.
Property was wonderful, everything you need is available on site!
Nice place close to the parks
Had 6 adults 5 kids stay in the place and we were comfortable, I liked that there was stuff to do on the resort to take a break from the parks, we would definitely stay there again if we make the trip again
Wonderful and Enjoyable
What an awesome experience clean and beautiful home
we had 7 adults and 2 kids. The first day was at Disney and the entire time the kids wanted to leave to go back to the townhouse and swim. So instead of spending another $100 a piece we stayed at the townhouse the next day and went to the resort pool for the day. The kids and adults loved it. We had everything needed for our stay within reach. So we saved about $1000 and had a wonderful time.