|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Condo!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Ground Floor Condo with Eating area!
3. Budget-friendly, easy on your wallet!
4. St. Martin Beachwalk Villas amenities: Newer complex, Lovely pool with plenty of lounging space, grilling area, path to the beach and rinsing station.
5. Great location in the heart of Destin! It's directly across the street from Big Kahuna's Waterpark, full of great splashing fun for the kids. In walking distance to Mellow Mushroom and the Pancakery!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Just 4 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1200 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo is located in a small low-key 3 story complex, right across from Big Kahuna's Water Park. There is a community grilling area located right next to the newly refurbished pool.
This lovely, freshly updated condo sleeps 6 comfortably, with a queen bed in master bedroom, 2 twins in guest bedroom, and a sleeper sofa in the livingroom. There is a washer and dryer in the unit for your convenience.
This ground floor unit includes deeded beach access down a private walkway. The complex is behind another complex but you do not have to cross Highway 98 to get to the white sands and clear water. This condo is so centrally located, you could leave the car parked all week! Within walking distance are restaurants, a grocery store, and Target.
A short 200-yard walk puts you on the beach.
You can't beat the convenience and affordability of this 2 bedroom at St. Martin's Beachwalk Villas!
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
I searched for vacation rentals 2 months before the 4th of July. I now know that is not enough time. A majority of the rentals in Destin require you to stay at least 7 days. The ones that did not were expensive beyond it's quality. I had almost given up but RealJoy agency contacted me about this site. Overall it was a good stay and quality area close to many facilities. The villas match two others in the area, around a pool. They all are hidden from the street but are visible from the street if you can recognize the building structures. The condo is pretty small but can work if you are patient. The best amenity is the stackable washer and dryer since we went swimming everyday, multiple times a day. The area was quiet and only a five minute walk from the beach. The grills were available even on the 4th although there were tons of families. Having dishes and utensils was another great part. The appliances were stainless steel and very nice. The countertops and cabinets do need to be updated though so that it can match the already nice appliances.
Immediately upon arrival I went in to use bathroom. Hair was everywhere especially on the floor and bathtub. Carpet was not vacumn and dust was everywhere! The unit basically wasn't cleaned. I called to report the issue and they send someone out to clean the unit which delayed our plan activities. An hour later we notice the sliding doors didn't lock. The doors were broken and we felt unsafe. I called again to Realjoy agency and Emma stated that a stick is use to secure the doors! I'm like what! You kidding me. Her dumb self tried to convince us this was ok and just use the stick since the doors doesnt lock. At this point I requested another unit. We only been at the unit 2 hours and had issue after issue. They send someone out to put a stick in door so we couldnt use the balcony. What a disappointment. She ignored getting us another unit. The sofa is lumpy and uneven you cannot sit on it. The carpet is very worn and the dryer is super loud. The light bulbs were blown out I had to request this as well, Also the toilet flushes after 5 pulls. Please don't waste your money or time on this unit I will never stay here again and I've informed about 600 of my contacts to let everyone know not to ever book this unit!! Realjoy your staff was disappointing as so were you! I didn't even recieve an apology!
The grounds were well kept but the condo had some problems. The carpet in the den was badly stained and torn. The couch was almost unusable. It was sagging and lumpy and stained.