(Please note that long-term/monthly rentals are not being accepted at this time)
Wifi now available in the condo as of January 2017
New patio privacy fence added April 2016!
The new bed frames are solid beetle kill pine with aspen spindles, and all new mattresses. One bedroom has a queen size bed and the other has a bunk bed with a double/full on the bottom and twin on top.
This Summit County condo is near Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper, Arapahoe Basin, and Loveland! Only 35 minutes to Vail. World class skiing and world class downhill mountain biking and cross country mountain biking is close by! Lake Dillon is just a few minutes away for boating.
- 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom, updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Ground floor with walk-out patio (must go down steps to enter unit from front door of building)
- One bedroom has a queen bed and the other has a bunk bed with full down and twin up.
- Queen size sleeper sofa with upgraded memory foam mattress
- Clubhouse has an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, and activities including pool tables
- Laundry facilities available at the clubhouse
- On the bus route (short ride to/from Keystone, requires a transfer to get to Breckenridge)
- Family friendly: pack n' play, umbrella stroller, baby bjorn infant carrier, infant pool float, booster seat with tray available, other baby gear may be available by request
- Trailer and RV parking available behind the clubhouse - bring your boat, ATVs, snowmobiles, or camper and have a place to park it. Advanced reservation necessary with HOA coordination and approval.
- No Smoking!
- Check-in 4:00pm, check-out 10:00 am; flexible depending upon my calendar and cleaning crew availability (call within 24 hours of your reservation to request)