About the property
- Condo762 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Family Friendly Ski Condo
(Please note that long-term/monthly rentals are not being accepted at this time)
Wifi now available in the condo as of January 2017
New patio privacy fence added April 2016!
The new bed frames are solid beetle kill pine with aspen spindles, and all new mattresses. One bedroom has a queen size bed and the other has a bunk bed with a double/full on the bottom and twin on top.
This Summit County condo is near Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper, Arapahoe Basin, and Loveland! Only 35 minutes to Vail. World class skiing and world class downhill mountain biking and cross country mountain biking is close by! Lake Dillon is just a few minutes away for boating.
- 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom, updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Ground floor with walk-out patio (must go down steps to enter unit from front door of building)
- One bedroom has a queen bed and the other has a bunk bed with full down and twin up.
- Queen size sleeper sofa with upgraded memory foam mattress
- Clubhouse has an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, and activities including pool tables
- Laundry facilities available at the clubhouse
- On the bus route (short ride to/from Keystone, requires a transfer to get to Breckenridge)
- Family friendly: pack n' play, umbrella stroller, baby bjorn infant carrier, infant pool float, booster seat with tray available, other baby gear may be available by request
- Trailer and RV parking available behind the clubhouse - bring your boat, ATVs, snowmobiles, or camper and have a place to park it. Advanced reservation necessary with HOA coordination and approval.
- No Smoking!
- Check-in 4:00pm, check-out 10:00 am; flexible depending upon my calendar and cleaning crew availability (call within 24 hours of your reservation to request)
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great Location and Value.
The location of the condo was very convenient to go skiing or just running to the store. Kevin (the owner) was easy to contact and always helpful. Would recommend for two couples, a family of 4 (or 5) or just group of friends who were needing a place in Summit County to stay.
Greatly located, clean, and overall a great place!
This was a perfect place for my friends and I! We loved the location. It was clean and well put together. Abby and Kevin always replied right away. They were helpful throughout the whole trip. We would for sure stay here again!
Family friendly comfort & accommodating owners
We booked the condo for a weekend stay to enjoy Loveland ski resort. Easy to find and great location in Dillon! More affordable than the average hotel/inn. The condo is more than spacious for 2 families, including 4 adults and 3 children. The beds were clean, comfortable, and there is plenty of sleeping space for more guests if needed. The kitchen has modern appliances and provides great opportunity to make family meals to enjoy (and save $ not eating out). The condo provides sleds and some swimming accessories which is convenient. Clean towels and individual toiletries provided (a plus for a VRBO). The owners are very accommodating to your needs. They were able to provide an early check-in and were immediately available and attentive to any concern that we had. Very good customer (guest) service!
Clean and convenient location with nice fenced area.
We enjoyed our stay. The property was conveniently located for skiing at Keystone. The fenced back area was great fore letting the dog out. The beds and pillows could have been a little more comfortable, but we were satisfied with our stay. The owners were very responsive to questions and provided excellent instructions.
Kitchen remodel was nice. The rest of the condo needs some updating as well. Condo was dirty needs a good deep clean. Surfaces were dusty, stove was greasy and bed sheets were not clean when we turned them down. Fulton is old and needs a new mattress. Overall just needs a little TLC.
Thank you for your comments. We had planned to make some upgrades in 2018 and already completed many of them within the last 2 weeks. The entire unit has been repainted, the mattress on the futon has been replaced, and we are currently obtaining estimates to replace our cleaning company. We strive to make the unit as comfortable as possible and we take great pride in our home. We welcome any positive feedback from our guests to make it as nice as possible.
Dillon CO condo
Great condo for the price. Kitchen was very functional especially for cooking Christmas dinner. Easy access to town as well as busing for slopes. Clubhouse was nice with helpful staff.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
CHECK-IN TIME: 4:00PM CHECK-OUT TIME: 10:00AM I will allow early check-in and late check-out on a case by case basis within 24 hours of your arrival based on my calendar and cleaning crew availability at that time! You must contact me to request this. IF YOU SEE AVAILABLE DATES YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, MAKE ME AN OFFER!