About the property
- Condo950 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Luxury Villa, Large 950 sqft Interior + Lanai, 2 Bed, 1 Bath, Sleeps 6
This 2 bed, 1 bath villa has an ocean view from its glass railing patio. Enter the villa into an upgraded kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and granite counters. The open layout is perfect for entertaining or relaxing as a family, with large Nano sliding doors opening to the beach side view.
The Luana development is building two story homes across from Honua Kai Resort. The nightly rate of villas that face east (such as this one) have been adjusted to accommodate any construction-related visual or audible inconvenience. Villas at Honua Kai that do not face east are not affected.
Villa HKH-242 is professionally managed by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source for luxury vacations and and real estate. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 9:34 AM.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special pricing, enter the dates below to see latest rates:
* 7 nights 06/12/2018 - 06/19/2018: From $251/nt (regularly $367) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 06/27/2018 - 07/04/2018: From $257/nt (regularly $367) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 07/12/2018 - 07/19/2018: From $288/nt (regularly $367) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 5 nights 07/19/2018 - 07/24/2018: From $300/nt (regularly $367)
* 7 nights 08/07/2018 - 08/14/2018: From $341/nt (regularly $367) ++ Includes Free Car ++
<p>Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.</p>
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About KBM Hawaii
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this Condo in 2005
Why KBM Hawaii chose Kaanapali
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Very nice accommodation and very responsible people,
Very good experience
Beautiful property with great location
We were overall really happy with the stay.
Great pool with cocktail service
Great beach access
Perfect location near beautiful Napili bay for hikes and beach time, but close to Lahaina where all the great food is.
Great valet service and very friendly staff
Very comfortable condo with all needed amenities
KBM Hawaii rental company was easy and great to work with- when we needed more laundry soap they had some brought over (even though they normally don't do that)
Only negatives were: the room was right next to the elevator shaft, so we could hear loud guests. Also the spare bedroom bed was horribly uncomfortable. My back hurt every morning and I tossed and turned all night even with extra pillows.
We would definitely stay here again!
We are so happy you had a fabulous stay! We have great news, the spare bedroom bed mattress was replaced with a brand new mattress with memory topper so your next stay will be perfect! We'll see you again soon!
Beautiful resort & great condo!
My husband and I stayed at the condo and Honua Kai resort for 7 days and we had an amazing time. The resort was great. There were so many pools and it was right on the beach so it was really easy and convenient. The condo was clean, roomy, and had everything you need including beach towels and chairs. We also really enjoyed working with KBM. They communicated to us clearly and answered every questions I had before I even had a chance to ask them! We arrived in the late evening too and they were able to meet us and checked us in very fast which was much appreciated after the long flight. Overall great place for a nice relaxation vacation. I would definitely book again!
Pay top dollar for terrible service with KBM Hawaii
This is our third time staying at Honua Kai. It's our first time booking thru KBM Hawaii. Will never book thru them again. They leave you with a service number to call if you need anything. Good luck getting thru. You leave a message and they may or may not call you back. This unit says it sleeps 6. The sofa bed was in such terrible shape you could feel every single spring so whomever gets stuck sleeping on that will not sleep their entire holiday. We asked for an extra blanket at 5pm because one of our guests froze all night. We were told we would get it sometime the next day so she slept in a hoodie until our blanket arrived. We found two large cockroaches in our unit. Called the service line to tell them. No response. Finally had to message concierge and she texted them. They put traps in our place. Found some more after the traps were set, called and left a message, no reply. Sent an email, no reply. Had to purchase everything you need to cook anything. There's not a single condiment of any kind. They don't even have salt and pepper for you to use so prepare to spend a lot on very basic supplies including toilet paper, dish soap etc as the "starter kit" of supplies only lasts a couple days. The fridge didn't keep anything cold and all our meat we purchased from Whole Foods spoiled within a day or two of being there. Honua Kai is a beautiful resort. Other times our rooms have been amazing. I would highly recommend renting from a private owner, not from KBM Hawaii. They email you and keep in touch until you arrive for your holiday then they're almost impossible to get a hold of if you have any questions or problems.
Nice place to stay with little ones. Pricey but everything is on Maui. Shop at Costco if possible.
The condo was nice but needs a little attention. Bedding was well used but clean.
Pillows need to be replaced but were useable. Condo was clean if you didn't look
at the baseboards and doors. Cleaning staff probably do a good job with the amount
of time they are given, but every now and then they need time for the details.
The dryer is not vented so every beach towel took forever to dry and you can't hang
anything on the lanai. It would be much more efficient if this condo belonged to the
"Towel Club" at the pools where you could just exchange the wet ones. The price of
running the dryer all day must be enormous but there is no other option. Hanging towels
in the bathrooms does NOT dry them.
The kitchen was well equipped. Sansei is the best for a night out. The staff are great
The coffee shop on site sells really good homemade guacamole at a reasonable price!
Aloha and so happy you had such a fabulous vacation! When you join us next year please make note of the 'About you Villa' section in your arrival details which provides very useful hints and tips to ensure you stay is as pleasurable as possible.
Some items covered in your arrival guide include:
-- Feel free to swap the pillows on the bed with pillows in the closet which are firmer to suite your comfort preference
-- Housekeeping cleans all surfaces extra well upon every guest departure in construction facing villas due to the constant dust produced by the job site (construction Feb 2015 - May 2017). These surfaces include all baseboards, door jambs, fans, vents, appliances, tile, floors, and lanai furniture. While we encourage you to open your lanai doors wide to enjoy the Maui tropical breezes, dust will accumulate on surfaces such as baseboards during your visit if open during construction hours. This issue will be resolved in May 2017 when construction is completed.
-- You may secure towels at the pool (using your wrist band) instead of using the towels we provide for the beach to avoid drying time
See you next year,
Beautiful resort and location!
Beautiful resort and location! I'll definitely stay here again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* A complimentary rental car is included in your reservation of 6 nights or more and may be picked up and dropped off at the main Kahului Airport (OGG), although other locations are available on the island for a nominal additional cost. The complimentary rental car may not be combined with other discounts unless a published combination special. Vehicle upgrade requests are subject to availability. * Your reservation automatically includes the complimentary Beach and Children Packages: portable cooler, beach chairs, beach umbrella, extra large beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, pac n play, high chair, plastic cups, bowls and cutlery, and more. * Seasonal, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday periods have unique length of stay rates and discount features, please call or email for a no obligation quote. * TAT: TA-186-442-3424-01