When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to villa HKH-242, another professionally managed luxury home by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source of luxury vacation rentals and real estate! Our calendar and rates are accurate - last update was today at 10:04 AM.
This 2 bed, 1 bath villa has an ocean view from its glass railing patio. Enter the villa into an upgraded kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and granite counters. The open layout is perfect for entertaining or relaxing as a family, with large Nano sliding doors opening to the beach side view.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special gap pricing (other discounts below and on our website):
Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens steamed with lavender, filtered water, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports for your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, Apple TV, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons, paddle board rentals and more
* Personal grocery shopping service to stock your pantry and refrigerator with your pick of favorite foods and beverages upon your arrival or during your stay
* Special occasion fruit, wine and cheese gift baskets packed with fresh fruits, chocolates, gourmet cheese selection and wine pairings
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this condo in 2005
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Beautiful resort and location! I'll definitely stay here again.
Thank you for helping make our Maui vacation great! Our condo at Honoa Kai was clean, roomy, well stocked with beach towels, snorkel gear, swim toys etc. Also, there were baby/toddler items for guest with little ones. Our condo was just as it looked on the website and the views were fantastic. KBM was very easy to work with, returning phone calls and emails quickly and were prompt to email contracts and reminders. Check in was super easy and quick. (Which we appreciated after a long day of travel.) We would definitely book through KBM again.
The resort itself has three swimming pools which are lovely and a waterslide for the children which my seven-year-old absolutely loved. When you first arrive you need to go down to the information service counter near the pool to get a wristband so that the resort staff are aware you are a guest. You will need to show them your room key / security pass and they scan it on the machine to check your a guest. This has to be done every day. I think it's to try to prevent outsiders using the resort facilities. The only slight negative that I will make about this apartment is the lack of information. It took us a while to work out how to turn on the rangehood ( it's under the microwave and the switch is located on the microwave panel ), we still don't know to this day what the timer switch is for on the wall in the bathroom ??? and we were unaware about the resort wrist bands policy. Also the fans are operated by a switch which looks like a light switch on the wall in addition to make the fans go more quickly you have to pull the cord on the actual fan. Not sure if this is a US thing but we certainly don't have fans that operate like that in Australia . So it took us a little bit of time to work out how they operated. Also the lamps next to the bed and in the lounge room area also operated by a wall switch and a switch on the cord on the actual lamp....once again we spent quite a bit of time mucking around trying to work that out. And operational manual including Information about the local shopping centre and the location of the deli cafe down the main resort area etc would have been of benefit.
There was washing up liquid left on the sink and some paper towels which was helpful for keeping the place clean. However some sort of surface cleaner would have been of benefit as I like to keep the tables and the kitchen surfaces hygienically clean for my family over our seven day stay ....so this might be something that could be introduced by the owners for future guests. Make sure you bring your own international wall plugs and iPhone / iPad chargers with you as none of these are provided.
Other than that it's pretty good value for money and I would highly recommend renting an apartment at the Honua Kai via KBM Hawaii
Luxury Real Estate.
I've stayed at Honua Kai 1 bedrooms before but I decided to spend a little more and try this one. It's a nice upgrade and was worth the money. The main area has more space to spread out in, especially around the dining table. The lanai is much larger and has a great view over the waterslide area to the ocean. The second bedroom is not as large as the main, but nicely sized for kids. We could have put more guests in the sleeper but it was nice not needing it and my daughter could watch all her kids videos in her own room. The bathroom was ridiculously huge! It took awhile to figure out but if you park near the entrance to the Hokulani garage you can take an elevator just round the corner from the room, and that same elevator let you go left to the main pool or right to the waterslide. The main pool is completely redone and very nice. My tip for you is check out the deli at the gas station up the street or at Kapalua. They are ABC stores but the deli is actually quite nice and they had excellent prime rib or steak at bargain prices. I saw many turtles snorkeling between Honua Kai and Kahekili park just South. The managers provided all the chairs, umbrellas, beach toys which always saves a bunch of $.
Our stay at Honua Kai was everything we could have hoped for and more. The unit is on the second floor, quiet & beautifully furnished. The nano doors opening the unit to the outside are genius. We had them open most of the time to enjoy the breeze. One of the pools was closed for repair, but there were others to choose from. Snorkeling just off the beach of Honua Kai was fine, if you enjoy swimming, or playing in the water - the walk to the other side of black rock is easy. We love that beachfront path. We did take advantage of the "activities" desk through KBM Hawaii, which was so much easier than trying to research through all the ads and magazines. I cannot praise Alexis at KBM Hawaii enough. After searching VRBO, I ended up just calling and she was able to find a property for us well within our budget. She was very hands on with communication, I love the personal touches that were included. Having someone meet us upon arrival at the property is really a nice touch. Throughout our visit, she checked in to see how everything suited us and then sent the checkout list the night before. I will recommend KBM Hawaii to anyone interested. The Honua Kai would be a welcome retreat for everyone. It's a lovely property for families and couples alike.
Lahaina Sugar Cane Train: