Large, Beautiful Detached Villa with Private Pool, Garden and Close Sea Views(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Private Villa near Alcossebre with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (1 ensuite) sleeps 6
The accommodation includes 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large fully fitted kitchen and open plan lounge and dining room. There is a fabulous pool and paved terrace set in colourful landscaped gardens. These benefit from sun all day with some shaded areas. Pool furniture is provided.
You will enjoy the large covered terrace, leading through glazed patio doors from the lounge. This is ideal for alfresco dining and boasts beautiful views over the pool and out across the villages and marina to the sea. Upstairs an open terrace, leading again through double doors from the master suite, has breathtaking panoramic views of sea and the national park and benefits from the sun all day long.
Our villa with its own private pool near Alcossebre and Las Fuentes has something to offer for just about everyone. During the peak months the area is vibrant and exciting, or you can just relax in your own pool in relative peace and quiet. Out of season the area is slightly quieter but still with plenty to do and experience. There are so many wonderful restaurants in Alcossebre and Las Fuentes to suit all tastes.
In addition there are so many places of interest to see in the Costa del Azahar, or again you can just sit in one of the sea front bars enjoying Tapas and watch the world go by. There are many local shops in Alcossebre for the serious shopper, or just for browsing. Finally for the active, there are some wonderful walks, cycling and all manner of water sports.
Member since: 2006
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Our beautiful villa is well furnished and attractive.The huge master suite is on the first floor, has a extra large double bed and is beautifully furnished with a built-in wardrobe, dressing table and two bedside tables. There are two sets of patio doors leading to an open terrace, which has breathtaking panoramic views over the pool, to the sea and the Sierra d'Irta national park This terrace and benefits from the sun all day long. The second bedroom has a double bed and is also well furnished with two built-in wardrobes and bedside tables. from here you have views over the colourful gardens, and out to the sea. The third bedroom has two single beds, (can be together or apart) bedside tables and two built-in wardrobes All bedrooms have ceiling fans Please view our website, ask us for link, for more details....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Our detached villa has three beautiful bathrooms, fully tiled and fully fitted. One is on the first floor and is an ensuite to the master bedroom with bath and shower over, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, towel rail, medicine cupboard and shelf. The second is a family bathroom on the ground floor with bath and shower over, bidet, wash hand basin, towel rail, medicine cupboard and shelf. The third is inside at the pool level with shower. Outside next to the pool there is a also a shower....moreless
- The villa has a large, separate fully fitted kitchen with archway into the lounge over a marble breakfast bar. The kitchen has a window with fantastic views out to sea and towrads the National Park. The lounge has two leather sofas, occasional table and TV with DVD playe, which plays CDs, and both English and Spanish satellite. The lounge has two double glazed patio doors leading out to a large, covered terrace with furniture. This is ideal for alfresco dining and boasts beautiful views over the private pool and out across the villages and marina at Las Fuentes, to the sea. The dining area has a beautiful wooden table and chairs with setting for 6 The villa has its own heated pool set in its own gardens. There is an outdoor shower with sun loungers and pool furniture. Smoking is not permitted inside the house Please view our website, ask us for link, for more details....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Nude Beach
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Computer Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Parking On Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 30 - Jun 24, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 25 - Sep 2, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Sep 3 - Oct 7, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $317.43
- No additional mandatory fees
For half terms rates, Easter and off season discounted rates, please contact owner.
A booking deposit is required with booking and full balance to be paid 8 weeks before departure.
The deposit is then converted to a damage deposit which is returnable less the cost of any damage or loss, within 7 days of return of keys.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our villa is between Alcossebre and las Fuentes. The Orange Blossom Coast has miles of beautiful beaches and secret coves, and has one of the most mountainous regions in Spain, with medieval villages and outstanding landscapes. Places to visit include Morella, a medieval walled town and Peniscola with its famous castle overlooking the sea. Port Aventura is a fantastic water park near Taragona.
Local shops provide a selection of quality produce with hypermarkets nearby. An abundance of local restaurants, cafe and Tapas bars, provide a wide range of good quality food for all tastes.
There is a 3 minute drive/15 minute walk to nearest beach, further beaches all within 10 minutes. All the beaches are sandy and blue flag with volley ball and basket ball, nets, slides, climbing frames and play areas. Water sports in season include pedalos, wind surfing, scuba diving, jet skiing and coastal cruises. Two 18 hole golf courses are within a 30 minutes drive
Terrace lounge style
Beautiful balcony for alfresco dining
Orange and lemon trees in the garden
Master bedroom top floor, ceiling fan, aircon, patio doors to private terrace
Bedroom no 3, double / twin 80*160, ceiling fan
View from upper balcony
Terrace lounge style view
Charcoal grill by the pool
Kitchen fully fitted, full size fride / freezer, micro, kettler, coffea maker
Breakfast bar by the kitchen
Bedrrom no 2, large double bed 160*200 cm, ceiling fan, aircon
Bathroom by the pool
Living room, couches, flat screen tv, ceiling fan, aircon, tv games, stereo
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.