About the property
- Chateau / Country House3500 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum StayNone
LAST MINUTE CANCELATION SO WE HAVE THANKSGIVING WEEKEND AVAILABLE.
Relax and experience the charm and comfort of this beautifully designed estate. The 3,500+ square foot house is located in the majestic Pocono mountains. The house is just minutes from the Pocono raceway, Kalahari waterpark, and Camelback ski areas. It is also very close to key hiking, shopping, and restaurants.
The estate is designed for entertaining friends and family, this private home boasts 2 master bedrooms with king beds and private bathrooms including a soaking tub and a Jacuzzi with large windows. There are also 3 additional bedrooms with Queen Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses and a shared full bathroom and half bathroom. The main floor has a large dining room for families and friends to gather at the dining table for 12+ people, a playroom with a competition size pool table, an entertainment room with a 50 inch TV loaded with over 100+ channels and a gas fireplace. There is also a brand new gourmet kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances and a breakfast table with seating for 4 that connects to the sliding glass door, which leads to a beautiful backyard with bbq grill and tables with seating for 12+.
Come stay at our beautiful estate and enjoy a relaxing, fun filled vacation, making memories that will last a lifetime! This property is perfect for large families, groups of friends, reunions, retreats and holiday gatherings.
• Over 3,000 square feet of luxury and Poconos mountain space
• Open living area connecting all the rooms
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and breakfast area
• 5 well-appointed bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms (two private bathrooms for the 2 master bedrooms, one has a soaking tub and the other has a Jacuzzi)
• All new designer bedding, Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses and linens
• Modern, authentic and stylish decor
• Game Room with professional Pool table
• 50 inch TV with premium cable channels
• 1 Gas fireplace
• Large dining area easily fits 12+ people
• Beautiful backyard with BBQ grill and long table with benches for 12+ people
BREAKDOWN OF ROOMS & BATHS BY FLOOR:
Main Level (there are 3 levels total)
• Living room with 50 inch LCD, cable, gas fireplace, access to dining room, kitchen, and backyard
• Large handmade mango dining table with seating for 12+
• Spacious, professional kitchen with breakfast table for 4+
• Large master bedroom with private bathroom
• Sliding glass doors with access to outdoor patio with BBQ grill and custom made picnic table with seating for 12+
• Laundry space with washer and dryer
• Half a bathroom
• 1 master bedroom with king bed, private full bathroom with his and her sinks, Jacuzzi and separate shower, and Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses
• 2 bedrooms with queen beds, Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses, two bedrooms have large and sunny windows overlooking beautiful Poconos
• 1 large bathroom featuring shower, sink, and toilet
• 1 Queen Bed with memory foam temperature controlled mattress
• Large window facing the Poconos and sitting area
• Mount Pocono Raceway (2.5 miles)
• Jack Frost Big Boulder Ski Area (8 miles)
• Kalahari Waterpark (10 miles)
• Camelbeach Waterpark (15 miles)
• Camelback Ski Area (15 miles)
• Blue Mountain Ski Area (20 miles)
• Shawnee Ski Area (25 miles)
• Mt. Airy Casino (15 miles)
• Main shopping plaza with over 100 stores
• Delaware River (Delaware Water Gap)
• Water rafting
• Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, sledding
• Hiking Resica Falls
• Fishing (natural fish preserves are within minutes)
• Go-kart racing
• Golfing (near 3 golf courses)
• Horseback riding
• Movie theater
• Amusement Park
• Charming nearby towns
Note: 25 minimum age to reserve
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, russian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Alex Rozentul
My wife and I met in high school in the winter of 1998. Our first vacation together was a long weekend getaway to the Poconos. We fell in love there and have been coming back ever since. We now have a beautiful daughter who joins us everywhere we go and loves the river, mountains, and activities that the Poconos has to offer. We’ve been truly blessed to have such a wonderful child, relationship, and beautiful home. We look forward to sharing our home with other families, so they can create those memorable experiences that we’ve been so fortunate to have.
Alex Rozentul purchased this Chateau / Country House in 2014
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Thank you very much for a wonderful holiday. we had a great time. nature is very beautiful. the house is very clean. we will definitely return.
Very nice and clean house in beautiful location
Had a wonderful family reunion. Kids had a fabulous time! Thanks
The house was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed BBQ in the backyard. The place was safe and quiet.
Our group of 10 including 3 children stayed one night. Everybody liked the house and stayed comfortably.
The house is exactly what it looks like in pictures.
The experience was great based on actual physical appearance. The only thing that we had a problem with was plumbing which is a big deal. We called to let the agent know what was going on and they acted fast to try and resolve the issue. But plumbing is a house issue that can't be fixed while we were there so we can't base our whole stay on the water pressure when it was explained they are in the process of fixing it later. We had an unfortunate experience that only one sink/ shower could be used at a time or the other sink/showers would go off while in use. Owner was aware. Other than that beautiful house, nice area and about 25 minutes from Camelback. Also close to local stores.
Glad you had a great stay and enjoyed the house and location. Apologies again for the water issue and the HVAC technician couldn’t fix it during your stay but it we’ve since upgraded to a brand new efficient electric boiler. This completely fixed the problem and promise you will never have any water issues again. Let us know if you’d like to stay with us again and we promise to make it right for the inconvenience.
Great vacation !!!
Spacious and clean and this was the perfect house for our family vacation. The owner Alex is great to deal with and very nice . This was our second time staying in this house and we will be back next year .
Clean spacious home, perfect for a quick getaway
Came to spend a weekend with friends and our children, we arrived with an group of 11 and stayed comfortably at this house
The place is about 20 mins from camelback resorts, make sure to come prepared (food, drinks, coffee for next morning) as there wasn't any coffee shop nearby that I know of
Would recommend this location and look forward to coming back again!