This renovated Gainesville vacation rental home has sparkling appliances, new furniture, and shining wood floors. Steps from the community pool and volleyball field, jump into the cool water after an invigorating game of tennis or basketball on the complex courts. With 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, the charming condo sleeps 7 and is flexible up to 8. This ideal Florida getaway is about 10 minutes away from the University of Florida, near shops at Clark Butler, and 30 minutes from Ginnie Springs!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Charming mid-century modern decor accentuates this newly renovated home with a bright interior and open floor plan. The attention to detail will make you feel immediately at home, with colorful pillows, succulents, and art on the walls.
Relax on the light blue sofa and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV, framed by 2 adorable plants perched on wooden stools. At night, the pullout couch becomes a full-sized bed for 2 guests.
Wake before your crew for a quiet morning sipping coffee at the kitchen bar, or if coffee isn't your favorite, brew a pot of tea in the orange teapot. The back patio is another cozy spot to sip your morning caffeine.
Fix a hearty breakfast in the updated fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and beautiful slate cabinets complemented by a grey tile backsplash. Sit at the modern wooden dining table for 6 and eat together to fuel up for a fun Florida vacation day.
Entertain yourselves for hours playing tennis, volleyball, or basketball at the Rockwood Villas Complex courts. Find the next family volleyball champion and then cool off in the community pool.
After a day of playing, sunbathing, shopping, exploring the area's scenic spots or watching football at the University of Florida, you'll be more than ready to fall asleep in one of the 3 bedroom's comfortable beds. You'll love having en-suite bathrooms in each of the rooms! If you’re in need of additional sleeping arrangements, you can also book Evolve listing 374076, a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental townhome with accommodations for 8 located approximately 5 minutes away!
This ideally located home is close to the University of Florida, numerous state parks and natural springs, shopping malls, museums, and more, promising fun for all!
Whether you're visiting a kiddo at college or just looking to enjoy the excitement of a big game, the University of Florida is conveniently just 10 minutes away from this condo! Get ready for nachos and hot dogs and enjoy a fun football game at Gatorland Stadium!
Spend a few of your vacation afternoons exploring the beautiful Florida nature nearby. Hike or trail run around Devil's Millhopper Geological State Park, San Felasco Hammock Preserve State Park , or Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park. With Ginnie Springs just 30 minutes away and Ichetucknee Springs an hour from the property, you'll love packing a picnic and taking a fun day trip to these scenic spots.
The Butterfly Rainforest at the Florida Museum of Natural History, Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo, or Kika Silva Pla Planetarium are perfect for a family outing, don't worry, it's fun for the grown-up kids too!
The new Clark Butler Plaza is just minutes away, go shopping at this large southwest Gainesville retail complex, or visit The Oaks Mall for even more shopping opportunities!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with Netflix and Hulu Live TV, linens and towels, in-unit washer and dryer, central air-conditioning, complimentary toiletries, en-suite bathrooms, sleeper sofa, 2-car driveway parking, community pool, basketball courts, volleyball courts, tennis courts, and more!
- Please note the en-suite bathroom in the first floor bedroom only has a shower. The toilet is located in a separate bathroom on level one
- This ideally located vacation rental condo is just a few minutes from University of Florida, Clark Butler Plaza, and all that vibrant Gainesville has to offer! Enjoy shopping, dining, and entertainment after a day of exploring the many state parks and natural springs
- For additional sleeping arrangements for 8, you can also book Evolve listing 374076, a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental townhome located approximately 5 minutes away
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Gainesville Regional Airport - 3880 NE 39th Ave A, Gainesville, FL 32609, (~10.6 miles away)
- No smoking inside the home. There is a significant room recovery fee ($900.00 - $1,000.00) for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring the house to a smoke-free condition
- No smoking within 50 feet of the premises. The traveler will be fully responsible in case of fire damage and casualties
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 24 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in