|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Quiet north end of Borough located half a block to beach and famous Broadwalk and nearby new children`s playground.
3 1/2 blocks to Bay and bay side beach, pier and dock. Just a short walk.
Updated 2 bedroom/1 bath apartments on first floor. Each apartment has open living room/dining and kitchen area. All new appliances. Kitchen is fully equipped with all dishes, glass ware, utensils, pots and pans, coffee maker, toaster, microwave and blender. Flat screen TV with DVD and premium family cable package. Free Internet.
Each apartment has 1 bedroom with queen bed, 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds and a double sleeper sofa. (Sleeps 6) Front apartment has private 3 season sun room and Back apartment has private deck. Hardwood floors throughout.
Property has fenced private rear common court yard with 2 patio tables with umbrellas and chairs, 2 propane BBQ grills and an outdoor ping pong table. Outdoor shower for rinsing off after day at the beach.
Central air and ceiling fans in every room.
Guaranteed parking space for two vehicles on-site/off street.
Saturday to Saturday weekly rentals only.
•The two apartments can be rented as a combined 4 bedroom/2 bath - entire first floor unit at an additional cost. Contact owner for special rates.
NOT A PARTY HOUSE/NO GROUPS so no need to apply/inquire.
NO Pets and NO smoking.
DO NOT RENT FOR PROMS.
ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS:
- Wednesday Nights FIRE WORKS show on the beach
- Sunday Nights FREE MOVIE on the beach
- Located ONE HALF BLOCK from the beach and boardwalk
- Three Blocks from the NEW WATER ADVENTURE PARK
- WALK to great restaurants and shops
- Near several grocery/food stores (A&P)
- Short Walk to the BAY to rent a wave runner or a boat for crabbing or fishing
- Near by public GOLF courses for all player levels and miniature golf
- A few minutes drive to the native sandy beaches of ISLAND BEACH STATE PARK
- Less than a 60 minute drive to the Casinos of ATLANTIC CITY
- Conveniently located near Route 37 and Route 35, which connect Toms River, Ortley, and Lavalette with Seaside Heights, NJ.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- NO GROUPS/NO PETS/NO SMOKING
- Weekly rentals are from Saturday to Saturday.
(check-in: 4pm / check-out: 11am)
- Personal linens, pillow cases and beach towels are NOT included
- $200 security/cleaning deposit (refundable after post-occupancy inspection)
- 50% downpayment is required at reservation and the remaining balance (plus security/cleaning security) are required at time of check.
- Minimum age for rental is 21 yrs. Valid Government Photo ID required at check-in for verification.
We enjoyed our stay with 2 adults and 2 grown children. Plenty of room to relax and hang out. The
kitchen was small but efficient, utilizing the outside grill and tables was an added bonus.
Be sure to bring sheets and blankets for bedding and all kitchen supplies as stated. We walked everywhere.
Even for groceries. The weekends are extremely crowded, but during the week was ideal, so much more
relaxed. The owner was there to let us in and go over everything and when we had questions, she answered
them immediately. Best of all, no parking hassles!
Anne and Mike, Reading, PA
Close to the beach, clean and well maintained, all appliances in great shape. All in all I'd live there year round if I worked closer.
A beautifully restored home that was exactly as it was described, a perfect beach place for my four kids and I. Plenty of room inside to eat, play cards and relax. A nice area out back to grill and play ping pong. A very quiet neighborhood that was a quick walk to the board walk and beach. We wanted to find a beach spot that was within 45 minutes of 6 Flags and it was perfect. Highly recommend this to any family or couple!
Was great experiance. Owners were very nice. Greeted us as soon as we arrived. The units are very spacious and clean. Also just a 2 minute walk to the beach. There is also a grocery store in walking distance or a two minute drive. Over all great experiance woukd recommend to anyone!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 10 2016 - Sep 5 2017
7 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.