Unwind on the spacious covered porch, fish in the nearby Wolftever Creek and watch the wildlife wander by at this cozy Ooltewah vacation rental cabin. The 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms at 'Deerfield Creek Cottage' offer 6 guests a comfortable stay on 8 secluded acres outside of Chattanooga. Lookout Mountain, hiking, shopping, dining and adventure attractions await nearby!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Drop your bags in your room and head down to unwind beside Wolftever Creek where it meanders past the property. Let the relaxation wash over you as you settle into your home-away-from-home at 'Deerfield Creek Cottage.'
Head back inside to watch a movie on the 55-inch flat-screen cable TV, or play a few rounds of pool nearby. When you get hungry, the kitchen is fully equipped with anything you might need to prepare hearty home-cooked meals.
Gather around the 6-person hardwood dining table to enjoy your meal together. If you'd rather dine outside, venture out to the covered porch to savor every bite in your beautiful setting. You may even see some deer, a redtail hawk or two and the occasional fox while you dine!
Spend your evening relaxing on the wooden swing beside the creek, or reading a book at the nearby table. When you're ready to turn in, retreat to any one of the 3 bedrooms, where the comfortable bed promises a blissful night's sleep. The master bedroom even features a SleepNumber bed so you can customize your sleeping experience.
If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of the 2-bedroom 'The Mill House' located on the premises (Evolve listing #423874). Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together.
-- THE LOCATION --
Bring your bikes or hop on a rental to ride the Wolftever Creek Greenway through the nearby town of Collegedale. Set on 2,800 acres of woodland, Enterprise South Nature Park offers mountain bike rentals and trails, horse trails and hiking paths.
Hit the links along the pristine greenway at The Honors Course, though if shopping's more your style, head into downtown Chattanooga. The historic city offers specialty shops, great eats and a variety of entertainment. You'll find the Hunter Museum of American Art, Tennessee Aquarium and much more that's sure to please!
Visit Rock City Gardens at Lookout Mountain for panoramic views and stunning woodland paths. While you're there, stop by the 145-foot waterfall at Ruby Falls, and take the Lookout Mountain Incline Railway to the very top!
Take a step into the past with a visit to Point Park or Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Miltary Park, and learn about the area's role in the Civil War.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, decorative fireplace, pool table, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, washer and dryer, furnished covered porch, gas grill, 8 private acres, creek access, jungle gym and picnic tables, driveway parking for 5 vehicles and more
- Peaceful Ooltewah location just outside of Chattanooga with easy access to Lookout Mountain, downtown and the different recreation attractions in the area
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Chattanooga Airport - 1001 Airport Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, (~12.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $35 per pet, per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of the 2-bedroom 'The Mill House' located on the premises (Evolve listing #423874). Please inquire with Evolve about renting both properties together.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in