Welcome to the pitter patter of little feet. Designed by Seaside, FL Town Architect, Ty Nun, this guest cottage to Pitter Patter has an abundance of natural light. The front porch welcomes you in to the living area which has a flat screen TV, Sonos system, queen sleeper sofa and built in dining area. The kitchen has open shelving, floor to ceiling windows, micro confection oven, two burner induction Wolf stove top, fridge/freezer with ice maker and a washer/dryer combo.
Head up the spiral staircase to the queen bedroom suite with built in closet and drawers, a large flat screen TV, sitting area surrounded by windows with views that give you that tree house feeling. Enjoy the balcony for a late-night glass of wine, or an early morning coffee. The bathroom has an all glass shower with handheld rain head, vessel sink, and plenty of natural light.
Little Feet is located just steps from the beach and Seaside town center.
* Located on the east side of Seaside
* 2-Burner Induction Wolff Stove Top
* Microwave/Convection Oven
* Washer/Dryer Combo
* Queen Sleeper Sofa
* Access to the town amenities, 3 swimming pools, 6 tennis courts, and a fitness center
* Welcome tote with 2 beach towels and a complimentary bottle of wine
* Personalized service through out your stay
* Starter amenities included