CALL OF THE SEA...
A new luxury beachfront vacation rental on Galveston Island. A custom crafted to perfection with 7 out of 8 rooms are directly facing the GULF, a rarity for a beach rental in Galveston. Imagine, watching the sunrise with your loved one from your own bed or within a few steps strolling down to the beach into the sunset with the sound of the waves crashing beneath your feet. Or after a long day on the beach, relax in the hot tub in the night with the gentle breeze fluttering on your face while listening to the sound of the crashing waves from the ocean and gazing into the dark sky watching the clouds dancing around the moon and stars.
Call of The Sea was designed perfectly for large family vacation, corporate retreat, church retreat or a small group gathering. We do not accept Prom, Wedding, Parties,
FLOORPLAN and SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT with BATHROOMS: 4 kings, 6 twins, with 4 full baths and an outdoor shower (hot/cold water)
GROUND FLOOR: a hot tub, and summer bar with a granite counter and stools, completes with an outdoor furniture and picnic tables. Also an outdoor shower with hot and cold water. The ground floor is covered with louvers giving you and your guests the most privacy you can ask but still can enjoy the magnificence of the sunrise on the Gulf of Mexico or the gentle breeze in the evening. This is my favorite spot in the house.
FIRST FLOOR: 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths.
- Bedroom 1: Master suite with 1 King bed, private full bath with a tub, a shower and a double vanity.
- Bedroom 2: Master suite with 1 King bed, private full bath, kitchenette and a mini refrigerator
- Bedroom 3: Bunk room with 2 sets of the custom-made bunk bed with a built-in trundle, 6 twins, and a FOR-KID-ONLY corner, shared bathroom with bedroom 4
- Bedroom 4: 1 King bed and a shared full bathroom with bedroom 3.
- A covered deck with outdoor furniture and the best view of the Gulf.
- Bedroom 5: 1 King bed and 1 full bath.
- An open concept with kitchen, dining and living room with 20 ft high ceiling.
- A second covered deck completes with an outdoor teak dining table, a set of sofa and the million-dollar view of the Sea.
FEATURES: Shiplap, Cesar Stone counter tops, Italian tile floor, marble with tile and glass door showers.
* Direct Boardwalk access to the beach
* Private Hot Tub ( $100+tax/stay, optional)
* Outdoor Shower with hot & cold water
* Summer Bar with granite counter, stools, and an outdoor sofa
* Ground floor covered with louvers (privacy)
* A Cathedral ceiling in the living room
* 2 King-sized Master Suites
* 2 Covered Decks
* Game room is the FOR-KID-ONLY corner, inside bunk room
AMENITIES: Stainless-Steel Appliances
* High-speed internet (Free-Wifi)
* 2 networks: Dish & Comcast
* 5 TVs & blue ray DVDs ( for 5 bedrooms),
* A 4K SMART Sony TV (in living), blue ray DVD, and Denon soundbar system
* Xbox in the bunk room (bring your own games), games, and books.
* Amazon Echo
* A fully stock kitchen
* Al-Clad cookware
* Keurig coffee and 12-cup Black & Decker coffee machine
* Vitamix!!! wow..
* An outdoor Weber gas grill (gas tank provided) and picnic tables
* Washer and dryer
* Linens and beach towels are provided
* A Pac-n-Play and a high chair for our little guests...
LOCATION: We are about:
* Less than 1 minute of walking to the beach
* 25 minutes to Schlitterbahn Waterpark
* 30 minutes to Moody Garden
* 30 minutes to Pleasure Pier
* 36 minutes to Downtown Galveston, The Strand
* 60 minutes to NASA Johnson Space Center
* 58.5 miles to Hobby Airport
INQUIRING: We are not nosy but would love to know who is going to stay in our house. We hope that you wouldn't mind sharing. When inquiring, please include the followings that would help us to determine if this property is a good fit for your group.
- just a bit about you, your group and where are you traveling from
- the maximum number of adults and kids (from infant up) that will stay at the house at any time
- the purpose of your visit to Galveston.
- Our minimum booking age is 30. ID will be required.
- The Primary Guest ( the one had paid for the booking) must check-in to the property and be there for an entire stay or we have the right to refuse occupancy, cancel the reservation and retain full payment and the security deposit.
- Maximum occupancy is up to 14 (including infant and up) at any time. Only registered guests (listed on the rental agreement) are entitled to stay at the house. Having day guests, unless pre-approved in writing with correct details, will be charged for at $100/per day guest for each day. Day guests are any guests beyond those are registered or listed on the rental agreement.
- We DO NOT accept prom, homecoming, wedding, house parties. These are strictly prohibited for immediate eviction and forfeit all your rental and security deposit fund.
* Cancel a reservation 90 days or more prior to your check-in date receives a full refund less a $200 service fee and the VRBO/ HomeAway service fee
* Cancel less than 90 days prior to your arrival date will not receive a refund. With all effort, we will try to rebook and refund the difference.
* No credit will be given for shortened stays due to the last arrival or early departure for any reason.
* No cancellation due to weather.
* To confirm your booking, within 72 hours after you received the rental agreement, you need to review, sign & email back with a copy of your photo government issue ID.
* If you have not agreed with any term of the agreements, you will have up to 72 hours after you receive the rental agreement to cancel with full refunds. After 72 hours, the 90-days-before-and-after-cancellation rule will be applied.
Because of our strict cancellation policy, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND GUESTS SHOULD PURCHASE THE CANCELLATION PROTECTION, TRIP INTERRUPTION OR TRAVEL INSURANCE TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT AND DURING THE HURRICANE SEASON, June 1 to Nov 31. It is not much, but it's sure to save you a lot of headaches.
Cancellation insurance: HomeAway/VRBO do offer the cancellation insurance if you book through their site. You can purchase it during the booking process. If you decided to obtain the policy, please read the fine print or contact them to get more information. Because we have no control over their terms and conditions.
Confirmation of your booking dates: Please note that we sometimes receive multiple inquiries for the same dates and reservations are ONLY confirmed once payment has been made. Unfortunately, we cannot hold dates
Outdoor Camera: To secure the property, driveway, entryway, parking, dwelling and its contents, We did install an outdoor camera.