Anchor Cottage, a cosy holiday home, is situated near the town centre
of Woodbridge with its marina, boatyards, Tide Mill, shops, restaurants
and internet cafe in Suffolk. It is close to meadows and there are
walks along the river.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 13 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: One pet allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen/dining
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 double bed, 1 single bed
* Luxuries: Wi-Fi, woodburner.
* General: Gas central heating and woodburner. A security deposit of
£150 is required.
* Utilities: Aga (available in the winter months only), electric oven
and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided
* Outdoors: Pretty rear courtyard with garden furniture.
* Parking: Private parking for one car at the rear of the cottage.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking