About the property
- Condo1000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay0 - 6 nights
Reflections at Bay Point Condo, 1st Floor, 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Family Friendl
Welcome to Reflections at Bay Point vacation condo rental 109 in Panama City Beach, Florida. This vacation condo rental 109 is a 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom direct bay front condo. Enjoy fashionable and well appointed accommodations during your stay complete with all the conveniences of home. Experience breathtaking views of the bay and beautiful resort pool from your balcony daily; making it the perfect spot to call home during your beach vacation.
* Master Bedroom King Bed w/Gulf View
* Spectacular Master Bathroom
* 2nd Bedroom w/Queen & Twin Bed
* 2nd Bathroom is Spacious & Nicely Appointed
* Spacious Living Area w/Queen Sleeper Sofa
* Living Area w/Bay View & Qn Sleeper
* 3 TV’s w/DVD
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Large Dining Area w/Gulf View
* FREE Wi-Fi
* Sleeps 7
ABOUT REFLECTIONS AT BAY POINT
Reflections at Bay Point in Panama City Beach, Florida is surrounded by St. Andrews Bay, the Gulf of Mexico and 2 PGA Championship golf courses. The resort boasts spectacular amenities with the ability to accommodate both large and small parties. The resort is family friendly and offers a vast array of activities for children. The resort boasts its very own spa where you can relax while on vacation enjoying spa treatments offered by Serenity Spa. Take a swing on one of two 18-hole PGA Championship Golf Courses, the only Nicklaus design golf course in northwest Florida.
DIRECT BAYFRONT – ST. ANDREWS BAY
SURROUNDED BY THE GULF OF MEXICO
18 HOLE PGA CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE
SERINITY SPA OFFERING FULL SERVICE SPA TREATMENTS
DINING – FOUR ONSITE RESTAURANTS
10,000 SQUARE-FOOT TROPICAL RESORT POOL
WATER SHUTTLE TO SHELL ISLAND (Additional fees apply)
24 HR SECURITY
ENJOY AN ABUNDANCE OF ATTRACTIONS TO SEE AND DO DURING YOUR STAY IN PANAMA CITY BEACH, FLORIDA
Coconut Creek Family Fun Park
Gotta Believe Charters
Gulf World Marine Park
Kelley Girl and Lady Kelley Charter Boats
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Rock'It Lanes Family Entertainment Center
Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise
Shipwreck Island Water park
The Museum of Man In The Sea
Wonder Works Panama City Beach
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
About Panhandle Getaways
Panhandle Getaways offers over 400 vacation rentals along the Panhandle of Florida. Our vacation rentals in Panama City Beach, Along 30A, Destin and Ft. Walton Beach, Florida provide the perfect vacation spot for your next vacation. Panhandle Getaways has been in business for more than 22 years and we offer a variety of property types which allows us to offer something for everyone.
Why Panhandle Getaways chose Upper Grand Lagoon
Family Friendly Paradise! Best bank for your buck with all of the amenities one seeks when looking for a beachfront vacation rental in Panama City Beach. Panhandle Getaways specialty is helping guests find the perfect vacation rental for them. We have been in business more than 20 years and Panhandle Getaways is a name you can trust.
What makes this Condo unique
Reflections at Bay Point Beach Resorts' central Panama City Beach location makes the property a highly sought after destination along with its fantastic family friendly amenities offering something for everyone. Enjoy breathtaking direct beach & gulf views daily from your private balcony!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Condo was generally OK but we had some problems
1. When we arrived at 4:00, cleaning crew was inside. We understood that there might be a wait, all we wanted to know was how long a wait. We couldn't find anyone to ask. Tried calling Panhandle and got no answer. We ended up driving around and coming back two times until it was ready. Would have been nice to have some kind of support.
2. The first night we were there, the back door would not lock and the blinds were broken in the up position - making it where anyone outside could very easily see in to the living room. Two slats from the vertical blinds in the master were missing - which made it where anyone outside could very easily see into the master, including the bathroom. It was too late to get any help for these 2 items for the first night. We had our young daughters sleeping on the couch right there in a room that could be seen into, along with a door that would not lock. Very unsettling night for all of us, needless to say. When Panhandle was told of the situation the next morning, someone did come out and make the repairs but surely, someone from the cleaning crew should have noticed and requested repairs before we arrived.
3. The dryer was extremely noisy. Made a very loud squeaking noise so we couldn't run it unless we weren't there.
4. Our last afternoon there, we all got ready to go to the swimming pool and when we arrived at the gate, we couldn't open the gate. There was no one around to help us. The office was empty. We stood there in our swimsuits for quite a while waiting for my son-in-law to walk around the grounds looking for someone to help us. He was going back to the condo to get his phone to call Panhandle but in the mean time, my daughter went into the spa and finally found someone who came out and asked us where our "fob" was. We had absolutely no idea what he was talking about. Apparantly, the gate had been broken earlier and we had no problem going through. But now it was repaired and we had to have a key fob which opened the gate. He said every unit is supposed to have one for the guests to use. He finally went back inside and got his fob and came out and opened the gate for us. But then we couldn't go out and come back in unless one of us would watch for them to return and then go open the gate. Nothing at all said about any of this to us by Panhandle. There was no key fob anywhere in the condo.
We notified Panhandle of all of this when we returned home. Never received response from them. Not even apology
Would come again. Enjoyed my entire stay. Staff even stopped by to make sure we didn't need anything.
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to helping you get back to see us again soon!
We had so much fun, and the Condo was perfect, clean and had what we needed. Thanks to the staff for making our trip so wonderful.
It was a pretty pretty good
I would recommend it, especially for the price. It's a good clean condo for a good price. It's nice and quiet and I enjoyed it.
Best vacation in a long time!
My family really enjoyed the property and all of the amenities that were included on the property. We look forward to visiting again real soon.
ENJOY AN ABUNDANCE OF ATTRACTIONS TO SEE AND DO DURING YOUR STAY IN PANAMA CITY BEACH, FLORIDA Coconut Creek Family Fun Park Gotta Believe Charters Gulf World Marine Park Kelley Girl and Lady Kelley Charter Boats Lagoon Pontoons Panama Dunes Ripley's Believe It or Not Rock'It Lanes Family Entertainment Center Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise Shipwreck Island Waterpark The Museum of Man In The Sea WonderWorks Panama City Beach ZooWorld