About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
2 Bedroom 1½ Bath, Completely Furnished Condo On 3rd Floor With Ocean View
Beautiful location! Private Community with 2 pools! Ocean Views from the Deck!
Living Room with flat screen HD TV, internet, IOS or Android Stereo speaker. Master Bedroom with queen size bed and ½ bath. Second Bedroom has 1 double bed and 1 twin size bed. You can bring your own sheets and towels or rent them from Blue Water Services! http://www.bluewaterlinens.com
Kitchen is furnished with microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker, full set of dishes, glasses and utensils. Hair dryer and iron in master bath. Deck chairs on balcony to enjoy ocean view. Laundry facilities are next to the ocean pool. Courtyard is beautifully landscape with gazebos, charcoal grills, and picnic tables. Southwinds does not allow smoking in units or on the balcony! No trailers or boats allowed in the parking lot.
Fun things to do during your stay!
- Visit Fort Macon historical Fort, beautiful grounds and museum
- Visit the NC Aquarium – fresh and saltwater exhibits
- Fish off of the pier down by the Atlantic Beach water tower
- Charter a local fishing boat, Atlantic and Morehead
- Rent bikes, kayaks, paddle boards etc. from one of the rental places by the marinas
- Go carts, miniature golf down Fort Macon Rd about 8 miles on the right
- Attend an outdoor concert at Fort Macon Friday nights in the summer
- Beautiful Sunrises and Sunsets from the Southwinds walkway every night!
- Atlantic Beach!! http://atlanticbeach-nc.com/go/
- Parks & Attractions http://atlanticbeach-nc.com/parks-and-attractions/
- Family Fun http://atlanticbeach-nc.com/family-entertainment/
- Fishing http://atlanticbeach-nc.com/fishing/
- Oil and Vinegar Shops
- Lots of great restaurants on the water
- Sunset cruise or sightseeing cruise,
- Lots of great restaurants on the water
- Picnic with the wild ponies
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
About Eileen Conroy
We love Atlantic Beach! We can't spend as much time there as we like so we thought we would share it with others that enjoy the beach as much as we do!
Eileen Conroy purchased this Condo in 2015
Why Eileen Conroy chose Atlantic Beach
I think our beach condo has everything you need! You can find peace and quiet at the beach or pools. Bring your bikes or rent them, go kayaking, skim board or enjoy a walk on the beach all the way down to Fort Macon State Park. Pick up some fresh seafood and grill out or explore some amazing restaurants in the area. There is just so much to do!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Great location and property
Great time- fishing was excellent
The condo has everything we need it for our family vacation and it was very beautiful and coozy, we will going back next year..
It was a great property and I can't say enough good things about how clean the condo was, how easy the beach access is and not crowded. My kids and my husband loved it. We will definitely return. The owner Eileen was very nice to work with.
The Property was beautiful, the location was fantastic and easy access to the Beach!
We enjoyed our stay. The facilities available we great! 2 pools, direct access to a beautiful beach. Close to many wonderful things to do! Mother nature granted us too much rain, but there was plenty to do to keep us entertained. Our Host owner was great. The facility could make it a little easier by having a posting about the resources- where the trash, recycle, laundry facilities are. However, all in all this was an excellent stay.
Great beach and location.
Property owner was great to deal with. Property was great and safe as it had entry security. Very clean rental and a quick walk to beach and pools.
I loved the room. Wish the whole condo had an elevator (I'm walking with a boot/shoe due to a broken bone)and this room is on the 3rd floor. Otherwise it was really enjoyable.
Sorry to hear about the boot, but glad you enjoyed your stay!
We considered Elevators but it was going to cost each owner $8000, times 16 owners per building, times 10 buildings. Final decision, not worth it!
Hope to see you again though!
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.