About the property
- Apartment900 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 nights
Brand New Listing: Renovated unit added to our portfolio. Book today, won't last
ABOUT THE APARTMENT: Stay in this newly decorated, contemporary-bohemian unit that can accommodate 4 people comfortably! The unit has a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances & Keurig Coffee machine. Living area includes a sleeper sofa with trundle, dining area, half bathroom and workspace for checking emails. Master bedroom with King size bed, full bathroom, and spacious walk-in closet. Take in the city and bay views from your own private wrap around balcony where you will city lights at night and breathtaking bay view during the day! Here, you will have privacy while enjoying all of the amazing amenities this hotel has to offer. It is truly the best of both worlds!
** If available, this unit can be rented as a 2 or up to 3 bedroom unit by renting the adjacent connecting units. If you are interested in renting as a 2 or 3 bedroom, please contact us for pricing and availability **
ABOUT THE LOCATION: This gorgeous unit is located on the 12th floor of the Sonesta Hotel in Coconut Grove, with access to all hotel amenities!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE APARTMENT:
- Take in the breathtaking ocean views from your private wraparound balcony.
- Gorgeous sunsets and spectacular city lights in the evening, not to mention fireworks on the 4th of July!
-New stainless steel appliances, mattress, window treatments and furniture.
- Master bedroom features balcony access with spectacular ocean views!
- Professionally decorated
HOTEL AMENITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant, which features some of the best Peruvian food in the Grove, and Peacock Garden Cafe- set in a beautiful tropical garden.
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
STUFF TO DO WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY:
- The shops at CocoWalk, featuring a Cinepolis Movie Theater, plus great selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the building.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium and the Biscayne Nature Center in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- The new Frost Museum of Science and PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami) are only 8 miles away!
- Boat and Jet Ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basketball Game at the American Airlines Arena or Marlins Game at Marlins Park
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
I grew up in Miami and lived in the Grove for years. It is a great place to be because it is artsy and full of creative people. I am a Decorator and Real Estate Agent who is always busy designing/creating something. I love meeting and talking to people and seeing what's new so I am always inspired. I own 2 Penthouses in the Sonesta Coconut Grove, that I currently rent out on a short term basis. I opened MIA Luxe Properties to help other owners manage their homes. Lorelei works with me and helps me with managing the rentals. She has over 14 years of experience working in the hospitality industry. We work together in making sure you have a great experience in our units.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Nice place and convenient location
The property is as advertised, living room couch/bed pretty comfy if you have more than two, with a short walk to many shops and restaurants.
Amenities and service of the "hotel" are somewhat lacking being part/mostly condos but adequate.
Perfect ! We loved it!
Double balcony, excellent art filled decor, the online pictures do not do it justice!
The place is very, very nice. It really does look like the photos in amazing views, big balcony, and well furnished. Very impressive place to stay.
The room lived up to all the positive reviews. VIEWS, CLEAN, COMFY, the owner Lorelei was very helpful, wish we could of stayed longer.
WOW! Beautiful waterfront property!
This place has the WOW factor the moment you enter the apartment. It is beautifully decorated and the water views are amazing. The kitchen is fully stocked, and the beds are comfortable. Unlike many pullout couches, this property actually can comfortably house 4 people with 2 in the living room. There are 1.5 bathrooms which is also a nice bonus. The location is perfect for walking to shops and restaurants. Parking is included which is a nice perk. The owner, Lorelei, is highly responsive to any questions while you are visiting. We will be back!
Great views of the Bay.
Very nice, clean and great location