This incredible six-bedroom home is a Pinnacle Mountain Homes and Pinnacle Design Studio masterpiece. Set in a beautiful location with stunning views of Baldy Mountain and the town of Breckenridge, this home is the epitome of mountain modern luxury. The gourmet kitchen features top of the line appliances and plenty of space for entertaining making it an ideal home for multiple families.
LOCATION – Hawk’s Hideaway is located in a quiet residential neighborhood near Peak 9 & 10. It also offers quick and easy access to Main St. Breckenridge less than two miles away where guests can enjoy shopping, dining, nightlife and all that Breckenridge has to offer.
AMENITIES – This beautifully constructed home has a spacious feel with the living area, dining area and kitchen all open to each other; providing a wonderful place for gathering and entertaining. The gourmet kitchen has a large island with a six-burner / griddle stove top, prep sink and tremendous counter space. It also has two dishwashers, microwave, double ovens, warming drawer and walk-in pantry. The media room located on the lower level provides excellent space for kids or adults to have a separate area to gather. This area provides a blue ray player with Sonos surround sound as well as in the great room. This home has three mini masters along with the main master. The upper level bunk room is a kids haven with an Xbox One that plays DVDs as well. The many outdoor living areas are incredible with a fire pit, gas grill, speakers, and a hot tub located on the lower level with panoramic views of Baldy Mountain.
**4-wheel drive is REQUIRED for this property**
Property at a Glance
• 6 Bedrooms / 6.5 Baths (6 Full / 1 Half) / 4,876 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 20 – 4 Kings, 2 Queens, 4 Fulls, 2 XL Twins & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in lower level Family Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Baldy Mountain & Town of Breckenridge
• Warrior’s Mark West Residential Neighborhood – Peak 10
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main Street:
Slopes 2.3 miles to Peak 9 / 2.5 miles to Gondola Peak 8
Shuttle – New Free Ride Shuttle located at the corner of white Cloud Drive - 0.2 miles/3 minute walk
Main Street – 1.7 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 18 people (12 – Dining Table Area, 6 – Kitchen Island)
• Gas fireplace in Great Room, Family Room & Master King Suite
• Great Room (main level) – Gas fireplace & large flat screen Smart TV
• Family Room (lower level) – Gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, wet bar with mini refrigerator, large flat screen Smart TV, Sonos audio system with Bluetooth connectivity
• Mud Room
• Laundry – 2 Full-size washer & dryer sets (1 – main level off Kitchen, 2 – lower level off Mud Room
• Elevator – Access from lower level to main level (does not access upper level)
• Outdoor Patio (main level) – Gas grill & gas fire pit
• Outdoor Patio (lower level) – Private outdoor hot tub
• Parking – 2 Car garage with 2 spaces – 2 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 30 years old, ID required at time of booking
• On-site check-in provided