1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
About David Hood
Self Employed in Plymouth Ma. Went to school in Boston, met my wife there so made sense to have our vacation home there. We use this for weekends in the city when its not rented. We love this location.
David Hood purchased this Condo in 2011
Why David Hood chose Downtown
Always wanted a place in the city. The loft feel was important to us. High exposed beam ceilings, brick walls made this a great choice for us.
What makes this Condo unique
Location, Location, Location. And Concierge building. Marriott owns ten units in the building that they use for their own use and as short term rentals. Just a great spot.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Fantastic location and fantastic property!
We loved the location and the studio apartment!
Perfect - location and comfort
My fiance and I did a month long rental here recently. Truly amazing location, short walk to financial district, wharf, and north end. So much going on nearby and easy walk to several train stations. The condo itself was great too. Good sized kitchen, all the basics to stay in and cook. Big bathroom, washer/dryer too. Clean, comfortable, and really quiet, no street noise at all. Nothing to complain about. And the host was responsive and friendly.
Perfect location. Perfect getaway.
We absolutely loved this place. Easy walk to or quick uber ride to wherever you would need to go. It's the perfect location truly. But the best part hands down has to be Rose at the front desk. One of the kindest humans we have ever met and helped us with any and everything we needed. We will definitely be renting this place again if and when we return to Boston in the future.
We spent a month here and having lived in Boston for a few years before, I can say without a doubt this was an ideal location. While you're downtown, the noise of the city is absent in this nook of the financial district. Check-in/out was a breeze. Dave's communication throughout the process from booking to departure was great. He was always available but 100% respectful of your privacy. They layout of the studio made it feel extremely spacious. Everything you could need for an extended stay was there. Rose at the front desk was wonderful and adds to the security of the building as well as the wonderful hospitality. Wifi could have been a bit stronger, but we're working remotely, so that's probably more of a factor for us than others. The only real issue we had, and this falls on the building HOA, not the owner Dave, was that the heat for the building was turned off in anticipation of a warmer May. Unfortunately, as Boston weather can do, May was nowhere near warm, making for a cold apartment most of the month. April had some warmer days so I can understand the thought process behind the decision, but after a number of days in the 40s you would have thought they'd have turned it back on. Luckily, Dave had extra blankets available. Overall, we loved the place and would stay there again.
Great Boston Condo -Business or Personal Travel
What a great Boston Condo! This studio unit centrally located in the Financial District and is in a great location to do it all, from business to tourist attractions. Accessible to the T, Uber taxis and zip cars. Parking is available for your personsl car. I highly recommend this safe, very quiet, clean and comfortably furnished unit
Thank You V. glad you enjoyed, safe travels, Dave
Best Stay Ever!
Spent 6 weeks here and it is the best decision to stay in this apartment while in Boston
1) Owners: Dave and his wife are extremely friendly, always a phone call away if you need anything, gives you the privacy you need and will not disturb your stay at all. Was ready to orientate me to the places around the apartment and welcomed me with open arms on the day of my arrival. Check-out was not a hassle at all. Payment was done prior to the trip and no hassle at all.
2) Location: Right in the middle of a prime location near many tourists attractions that you can visit over the weekends, and yet quiet neighbourhood that wouldn't disturb your night. Many food options + supermarkets + groceries shops around. Short walk and easily accessible to the train, the harbor AND the airport. If you need nightlife, there are plenty of pubs and bars around the area which opens till late at night.
3) Apartment: Well furnished apartment with EVERYTHING you will need from your own washer, dryer, ironing, additional towels, showering necessities, cooking necessities, well equipped kitchen with all the utensils and crockery that you think of for both cooking and baking, large fridge to store all your groceries, high speed wifi, cable TV, and a friendly concierge, Rose, who's always ready to help if you need to. Built in dishwasher to do the dishes, had a microwave, oven for baking and 4 stoves for cooking which was MORE than enough. Had a queen sized bed that can easily fit 2-3 people and a sofa couch that can fit another 1 person with plenty of additional pillows and blankets. A lot of walking space with a large wardrobe to hang your clothing in. Plenty of privacy if you need it with inbuilt blinds that can be operated with a simple remote. Toilet was perfect with a lot of space and a huge bathtub. The pictures shown here do not do the apartment justice because it is A LOT better than you can imagined it to be.
4) Cost: Definitely worth it given the amenities, location as well as the extent of how well equipped it was.
5) Security: Extremely safe at night to walk around on the streets, and the apartment and building both requires keys to enter in, making it very safe. If you do any online deliveries to the apartment, it will be safely kept in the mail area on Level 1 and Dave will very promptly inform you to collect it as well
All in all, definitely a must stay here and will absolutely come back to stay here if I'm back in Boston! It's a home away from home!
Perfect downtown Boston Location, walk to everywhere, Public transportation one Block