BEAUTIFUL HOME NICELY FURNISHED GAME ROOM OUTDOOR DINING BBQ PATIO FULL KITCHEN
Long term local area resident has just purchased this high-end large home for visitors to come and enjoy this beautiful Temecula Wine Country. The house has been furnished with nice and comfortable beds, fully stocked kitchen, real nice stainless steel appliances, etc. Come and make some real special memories and have a fun filled vacation or enjoy the comforts of this large home.
Rocky purchased this House in 2016
Why Rocky chose Temecula
- Newer 3260' Large Home newly furnished and decorated - Centrally Located and Near Temecula Wine Country, - Easy Access to Wineries, Close to 15/215 Freeways, Shopping, Dinning, Mall, Pechanga Resort And Casino, Old Town, Mall, etc. Within 15 minutes. - San Diego, Palm Springs, Disneyland, Universal Studios, Los Angeles, Big Bear, Hollywood, etc. Within One To Two Hours. - Outdoor dining and Patio with large dining seating - Why stay at a hotel when you can all be together and have fun in the privacy of your own home?
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
quiet hours between 10pm and 8 am
No smoking of any kind allowed at property
house is not baby proof
Minimum age of primary renter:18
1. NO SMOKING of any substance on property. 2. Quiet hours per City requirements are 10pm-8am- strictly enforced to be courteous to neighbors.
3. There is a Ring Video Surveillance device on the outside of the property for monitoring and security. 4. Only number of guests booked are allowed
5. $50/ pet one time pet fee (for 1-3 day stay)
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This was a great home for our Sunday winery trip. It was less than 5 miles from our tour location, and it is in a nice neighborhood. Our check-in time was the same time our tour ended, so we were able to go straight here afterwards. It’s very spacious, clean, and had everything we needed. We loved the garage game room and even the cute tether ball in the backyard. One bedroom and bathroom is conveniently located downstairs, which helps with those who have trouble with stairs. I liked that one of the queen bedrooms even had its own bathroom. There was plenty of space for all of us. It made for a great overnighter for our special family trip. Thank you, Rocky, for sharing your lovely home and helping to make this an awesome memory for my family!
Thank you for your patronage and your review.
Good place for a large group or families
It accommodated the group, space, bedding, recreational stuff
Depends what your needs are
Overall the place was fine for what we needed (I was getting married). It was a ten minute car ride to our venue (wineries).
The place is big and has the ability to sleep a lot of people and that is why we got this house.
The three problems with it are:
1. The neighborhood is a little run down. Multiple front yards have overgrown grass.
2. Neighbors are not welcoming and hate to see you are renting the house. In front of the house, there is a sign stating that the houses are for home owners and not for vacationing.
3. Due to the unwelcoming neighbors, the owner wants to assure there is no issues with noice (understandably so), but it makes you feel a little uneasy.
4. The backyard is very small.
On a good note, the owner allows pets and we did not have to leave our dog in a kennel. We did leave her in the kennel most of the time so there were no complaints about the dog.
Beautiful and spacious
We rented this home to celebrate my nieces' 21st birthday. There were 14 of us. The house was spacious, clean and had all the amenities needed. Rocky, the owner was very gracious and pleasant to work with. I will stay there again and will refer other as well.
Perfect beautiful house for a larger group!
We recently stayed at this property and had a wonderful time. The host was incredibly responsive and accommodating, ensuring we had what we needed for our weekend. The house was beautiful, clean and perfect for our large group of four families. We are all local, but wanted to have a place to spend the weekend together to celebrate my husband's birthday with our kids and this worked out perfectly. The house was really big, with lots of open communal space, conducive for all being together. It was in quiet area, well placed near restaurants, and although we didn't make t to any wineries, due to the rain, know they are all nearby. I can't recommend enough and will likely be back soon!
Thank you for posting a detailed review and for selecting our home to celebrate your special event. You are welcome back any time in the future.
This HUGE home in Temecula is perfect for any large gathering.
We used Rocky's big, beautiful home for our congregation's youth group teen weekend get away. The game room was perfect for digital free entertainment and hanging out. There was plenty of space for sleeping. And Rocky was extremely gracious when we had two more teens who wanted to join in the weekend, he made accommodations for them to come too! The kitchen was fully equipped so we could make full meals to be shared. I recommend this home for any large group gathering.
Lots of Wineries and the famous Pechanga Resort and Casino close by. Miniature Golf, Old Town ,Lots of quality dining restaurants, Movie theater , shopping mall nearby