Charming comfortable & private Lake Tahoe Home / Cabin. Located in the Marla Bay development in Zephyr Cove area. Known for Lake Tahoe's best sunsets and beaches and proximity to the South Shore Casinos & Hotels - Monte Bleu, Hard Rock, Harvey's, Harrah's and the Marriott Lodge that is attached to the Heavenly Valley Gondola which are all 5 minutes away. The Safeway supermarket and Banking are also just a couple minutes away.
- Cabin2200 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay2 nights
Lake, Beach & Mountain Views - 5 Bedroom, 2 Bath Cabin right near the beach.
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Sep 8, 2018
About Andrew Firestone
My name is Andrew Firestone, I am one of three sons of Ronald & Patricia Firestone. I have been traveling to Lake Tahoe for over 45 years since I was a baby and now manage this wonderful Lake Tahoe property.
Andrew Firestone purchased this Cabin in 1973
Why Andrew Firestone chose Zephyr Cove
Friends and acquaintances all tell me this is there favorite place to go on holiday as they feel relaxed, cozy, and can do what they want. The location is incredible with views from the Dining room, Living Room and the bedrooms coupled with the fresh pine air instantly bring you to a calm. Marla Bay, Lake Tahoe without a doubt is my number one place in the world and I have traveled throughout Europe and many parts of Asia and Mexico. I am now opening our property to travelers who want to experience one of the most enchanted beautiful and relaxing places in the world.
What makes this Cabin unique
Wonder views of the lake, mountains and the beach. This Classic sierra early American architecture embraces and welcomes you. You can walk for hours around Marla Bay's streets and the beach.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Absolutely adorable and such a cozy place.
My friends, family and I LOVED staying here and would do it again. Andrew is amazing and so so helpful, reassuring you to call him with any questions and making you feel super comfortable. His cabin is in such an awesome neighborhood and the location was perfect. I’m so glad I chose this place and hope to make it a yearly thing!
Kelsey, friends and family were wonderful guest. Super polite, friendly; like a good neighbor, and left the home tidy. I could recommend Kelsey to anyone.
All the best,
Incredible location and view. Cozy and relaxing.
Will go back again. We all had a great time. Everything as per the photos and the description was correct and accurate. I would recommend this whom to anyone who wants a real Lake Tahoe comfortable experience.
HOME MANUAL – 151 MARLA LANE, MARLA BAY, NEVADA – LAKE
Welcome to Beautiful Lake Tahoe. Please follow steps 1-5 to locate and enter the home and prepare for your stay. Numbers 6 – 14 contain additional important information. **In winter months, please take special note of #11.**
1. Directions the home. Once in the Tahoe area and on Highway 50, you will come to a development called " Marla Bay," as seen in the posting. Turn down into the area and follow your GPS. If you don’t have GPS, take the street you turned onto and make your second right (you can only turn right) onto the middle road. Continue through the stop sign and to the end and turn left at the end of the street. You will see the lake ahead of you and the street will curve to the right. As you turn to the right, immediately in front of you is the home. Make a hard right onto the upper street, parking is directly to your left on the south side of the home on the compacted sand/soil. 2 to 3 cars can park there. There is room for 1 more car or SUV to park a little further up the street, to the right of rear entrance, where the wall ends. Pull in perpendicular to the street.
2. Retrieve the key from the key safe. If facing the rear entrance (e.g., the red door), the key safe is on the far corner to the right (around the side of the house). The code is 0823. Just line up the numbers and slide the black lever down. Open, take the key, and close the key safe door.
3. Open the rear red door, this will give you access into the home through the kitchen.
4. In the kitchen, open the louver closet door where you will find the water heater. Turn the water heater thermostat up a little - *be sure to keep within the black line.
5. Next, go to the dining room, turn up the thermostat (on the right wall) to 70 to 72 degrees and the home will warm up nicely. Open up the blinds and admire the view.
6. The Dining Room Fireplace works perfectly and you will find wood and fire starters right on the hearth. Extra wood is stacked on the back patio, outside the kitchen, under the black plastic. **The fireplace in the living room is not useable.**
7. Safety Card and Fire Extinguishers. In the dining room, there is a desk where you will find the wi-fi router and telephone. In the top drawer will be the safety card, which lists the local hospital, sheriff station, etc. There are 2 fire extinguishers. One in the kitchen near the door and one in the dining room closet to the right of the fireplace.
8. Fresh bath towels are available in both bathrooms on the shelves. Beach towels are located on the south side linen closet.
9. Supplies such as a snow shovel, rock ice (for melting ice on walkways), and a vacuum cleaner are in the dining room closet.
10. First Aid kit and supplies are located on the top shelf of the south side linen closet.
11. In case of extreme low temperatures (i.e., under 30 degrees), leave water in the kitchen and bathroom faucets running overnight just more than a drip (i.e., trickling) in order to avoid frozen pipes.
12. Grocery Store and Banks. There is a Safeway and a Wells Fargo just 1.5 miles south of the home on highway 50 in the Round Hill Shopping Center. Raley's supermarket and Bank of America are another 2 miles south on highway 50.
13. Snow Removal / Gardening– Jose Lopez (530) 314-3088
14. Maintenance – Summit Plumbing (775) 588-5996 office, Josh (775) 297-5254. Electricians- Jason Beauchesne (775) 580-7300. Gary Lowe Electric (530) 721-7858, Winters Electric (530) 541-8880
15. Wi Fi / Internet. Network is NETGEAR84 Password is exoticcream291. *Please note: The wi fi may have to be re-freshed by unplugging the “Router-Modem” for 30 seconds and re-plug it back in.
Working the television remotes: You will find 3 remote controls in a basket on the table by the windows in the dining room. In order to watch cable tv, only the Charter cable remote is needed. Simply press the ‘TV’ button at the top of the remote and press ‘Power on’, then press ‘CABLE’ and press ‘Power on.’ The cable remote does not control the dvd player. In order to watch a dvd, you must turn on the dvd player and then use the cable remote to change the input on the tv until the proper picture appears. To do this, press ‘TV’ and then ‘Input.’ Use the dvd player remote to control the dvd player. Follow the same instructions for the tv in the living room.