Panoramic View of Delaware Bay(14 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, sleeps 7
The water is very shallow and great fun to dig up conch shells in the sand bar at low tide. For family members who prefer a bit more action, drive to down town Cape May for shopping, restaurants and swimming in the ocean. The kids will love the rides on the Wildwood boardwalk as well as rafting in the ocean on Diamond Beach. Return home after a day of activity and fall asleep to the sound of the water splashing just outside your window.
Please crate your dog if you intend to leave them unattended.
Two dogs maximum and no puppies.
No smoking in the house!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 7
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Upside down house, first floor bedrooms, 2nd floor great room; 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths (house sleeps 7 total); Master bedroom has queen bed and sleeps 2 with private bath and two person shower; 2nd bedroom has bunk beds with trundle bed (sleeps 3); 3rd bedroom has queen bed and sleeps 2; 2nd bathroom has shower and tub; Outside shower; Three decks, two facing bay, one facing wetlands and osprey nests; Central air/heat; Cable TV and DVD upstairs in great room and TV only in master bedroom; High Speed Wireless Internet; Washer/dryer in separate laundry room; Kitchen has granite counter-tops, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal; Toaster, blender, two coffee makers, ice maker, waffle iron; Propane fireplace; No phone (bring your own); Dog friendly (dogs only, 20lbs or less each, housebroken and crated); BBQ grill; Pillows and blankets provided, please bring linens and towels (linen service companies available)....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 26 - Jun 24, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Jun 25 - Aug 26, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Late Summer/Early Fall
Aug 27 - Sep 23, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 24 - Dec 16, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
During the summer season, from Memorial Day until Labor Day, rentals are offered on a weekly basis, from Saturday to Saturday.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Gorgeous sunsets, star gazing, bird watching, kayaking, biking along this bay front beach;
Quiet, friendly neighborhood. South Cape May Park for kids within walking distance Cape May Zoo minutes away;
Golf, para-sailing, fishing, dolphin watching, jet skiing, boating;
Historic tours and horse carriage rides in Victorian downtown Cape May;
Health & beauty spas;
Miniature golf, amusement park rides and water park on Wildwood boardwalk;
Beautiful beaches for tanning, swimming and surfing in Cape May or Diamond Beach, Wildwood;
Restaurants and great shopping on the mall in downtown Cape May;
Take the Cape May Lewis Ferry one day to Delaware for outlet shopping or a day in Rehoboth Beach;
Several Wineries in the area with taste testing tours.
About the owner: We built this house in 2010 after many years of planning. It has qualities of a sanctuary, close to nature, with the bay in front and wetlands behind. The sun rises over the wetlands and sets over the bay. Light pollution is minimal, so there are breathtakingly starry nights. We marvel at how restful our sleep is, with the waves gently lapping the shore thirty feet away.
Why the Owner Chose Del Haven, Middle Township, NJ, USA:
This house is a serene retreat, but within easy reach of downtown Cape May and Wildwood, each 12 minutes away by car.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Get the fun, adventure and crowds of the shore, when you want them, get a peaceful and relaxing place to stay. You can sit on the deck and watch the water for a long time without getting bored. If you don't think you meditate, you may find out otherwise. I always feel a sense of renewal when I am there.
- Primary: +1 267 626 6414
- Secondary: +1 267-626-6414
- Fax: +1 215 699 1554
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Panoramic view of Delaware Bay in Cape May, NJ
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.