A Paradise - on the Beach 3BR/2BA Luxury Platinum Rated We302
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Waters Edge condo description
AWESOME and FUN - all in Upscale LUXURY - Platinum rated Condo. Received Okaloosa Island Beautification AWARD! You deserve the best of the best. New on rental market, one of the most sought after condominium complexes across Destin and Okaloosa - Waters Edge. 80% of clientele are return customers!
RESERVATIONS: (Minimum 5 nights, Weekly Sat-Sat 7day for best rates) - See Rate Schedule at end.
REQUEST full video availble.
3 Bedrooms- 2 Baths + 1 Queen Sofa Sleeper (Sleeps 5-8) - Required 1 adult per child under 21.
FREE BEACH SERVICE (Large Umbrella and 2 chairs) each day of your stay
FREE WIRELESS or DSL Internet Access SEE Other Freebies BELOW!!
NEED 2 CONDOS?- We are happy to help with other condos in the same facility if needed for friends and family.
INCREDIBLE MASTER SUITE has private hallway with huge walk-in closet. Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors with balcony access so you can take enjoy your morning cup of coffee and watch the breathtaking sunrise and sunset of the gulf from the master bedroom, and outside deck. Oversized Master Bathroom has separate large garden tub and walk in shower stall. Great Coastal view with clear view from right side of balcony and directly from Master Bedroom.
Second Bedroom has queen bed, TV and entertainment center. Access to second full size bathroom off main hallway.
Third bedroom is bunkroom with two comfortable bunk beds. Kids will love having their own TV with built in entertainment.
The living room has a queen sized sofa sleeper that comfortably sleeps 2 adults.
LOCATION: Waters Edge, West Destin, Okaloosa Island, Fort Walton Beach, Main Panhandle, Florida, USA Only 6 Miles West of Destin, 15 minutes from Ft. Walton Beach Airport, 15 min to premier outlet mall, close to everything without the horrible traffic jams of Destin. 10 miles to Eglin Air Base.
RESERVATIONS: Please call for reservations or email at address below. See Phone Number Below - Please mention VRBO Listing# 116014, Waters Edge 302 for these SPECIAL RATES. See also email below.
Acclaimed winner of the OKALOOSA ISLAND BEAUTIFICATION AWARD! – New on rental market- Incredible interior decoration, (Tommy Bahama Professionally decorated with High-end furnishings.), GRANITE countertops with Gourmet Kitchen! .9 Ft. Ceilings, professionally decorated with artistic surprises.
3rd floor direct level access from parking lot- great for HANDICAP access, located in one of the most sought after condominium complexes across Destin and Okaloosa - Waters Edge. 80% of clientele are return customers!
LOCATION: Waters Edge, West Destin, Okaloosa Island, Fort Walton Beach, Main Panhandle, Florida, USA (Only 6 Miles West of Destin, 15 Minutes from Airport), Close to everything without the horrible traffic jams or chaos, all the excitement within a Calming FAMILY atmosphere.
Enjoy beach strolling up and down the gorgeous island coast with(FISHING pier and pier store) just 1/2 mile down the beach, beautiful landscaping, GAZEBO for family pictures, exciting, but not with all the chaos of Destin and within easy distance to all the same activities. COME JOIN THE FUN IN THE SUN - WHERE THE BLUE SKIES MEET BLUE WATER (Gulf of Mexico)!
SO WHY US VS. THEM?- We have AMENITIES LIKE NO OTHER !!!!
1. Largest freshwater Pools (2) on Island with seasonally heated pool-
2. FREE BEACH AND UMBRELLA SERVICE- (2 chairs and 1 large beach umbrella everyday in season!!!!!!
3. Nightly SECURITY during peak seasons
4. Coded Key Locks- No more LOST keys!!!
5. FREE COVERED PARKING WITH Same level covered parking-save your vehicle from the hot sun! - Great for HANDICAP access
6. ******Watch DOLPHINS feeding early morning and late afternoon directly from beach*****
7. FREE Fitness Ctr w/ TV, weights, treadmill and bicycle
8. Elevators – only 6 floors to entire building- no LONG waits and no large view obstructions!
9. PRIVATE PIER to Beach- steps away – walkway right beside pool area
10. Rental office Next Door- for special needs or service
11. Convenience store, Okaloosa Island Boardwalk and FISHING Pier very short walking distance
12. Morning newspapers and vacation recreation information in on-site lobby
13. Trash chute on same level- How convenient can it be?
14. Outside Charcoal BBQ Grill- cook your own special seafood/steak recipe!
15. Beautiful outside Gazebo – fabulous for weddings or family picture taking!
16. FREE High Speed Internet connection
17. FREE Phone for Local Calls
18. FREE Cable TV
19. Washer and Dryer in Accommodations
20.4 TV’s, 2 VCRs, 4 DVD Players, TV, VCR in Every Bedroom with DVD and/or VCR Player, CD Player,
21. Air Conditioning
22. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with Bar Seating and Separate Dining Room, Microwave, Dishwasher, Side-by-side refrigerator with Ice maker, with granite countertops and all the conveniences of home.
23. Linens provided- All you need is BEACH TOWELS
24. Iron and Full Size Ironing Board
25. Ceiling Fans - a must!
ONLY Guest Stipulations-(to provide the most pristine accommodations) Sorry, NO smoking, pets, large youth groups, Renters must be over the age of 25, 1 Adult per child. Association does not allow trailers, boats or RV’s on property. If you damage something by accident, please REPORT it – you are covered for up to $2000 in damages.
RESERVATIONS: Please call - mention VRBO and Listing# 116014,
We thank you for visiting our site and look forward to hearing from you soon!!!
- 1241 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Family oriented facility with additional fun rentals, kayaks, boogie boards etc available, along with being close to everything, Gulfarium, boardwalk, pier, fishing, snorkeling, etc. abound ...moreless
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- 9 Ft. Ceilings, professionally decorated Platinum unit with high-end furnishings and artistic surprises, Largest freshwater Pools (2) on Island with seasonally heated pool, Free Beach Umbrella and Chair Service in Season, Free Fitness Ctr w/ TV weights, treadmill and bicycle, Nightly security during peak seasons, Same level covered parking saving your vehicle from the hot sun! Great for handicap access, Private Pier to Beach- steps away, Rental office Next Door,Trash chute on same level, Morning newspapers in on-site lobby, Watch dolphins feeding early morning and late afternoon, Convenience store, Okaloosa Island Boardwalk and Pier or in walking distance, 4 TVs, 2 VCRs 4 DVD Players TV and VCR in Every Bedroom with DVD or VCR player or CD player, Bright cherry colors throughout and the sound of the ocean waves make you relax the moment you step inside this little piece of paradise, Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with Bar Seating, Separate Dining Room, Granite countertops and all the...moreless
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Fly Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Hiking, Biking, Golf, Basketball, Tennis, Fitness Center, Gym, Miniature golf, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Hunting, Wildlife Viewing, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas, Museums, Sightseeing, Horseback Riding, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Shelling, Gulfarium, Emerald Coast Convention Center, Yacht Club, Fishing Docks, Children's Science Museum, and Indian Mound Museum....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
5 out of 5- VALUE that can't be BeatGuest comment entered by owner
5 out of 5- VALUE that can't be Beat
I would highly recommend it! It was the best value for the money- 3 bedrooms for the same pricing we could have paid for a one bedroom. The coastal view was great from the master bedroom as I would lay in bed drinking my morning coffee. We did not miss a thing as we were out either in the 5000 ft pools or out at the beach front most of the time- the beach was squeaky clean-JUST Wow is all I can say!
- Guest John and Patti
- Date of stay 06/29/09
- Review Submitted 07/29/11
5 out of 5 Fun in the SunGuest comment entered by owner
5 out of 5 Fun in the Sun
Overall location to the beach was nice and having the umbrella and chairs was nice! The condo was clean and large enough. The kitchen was nice and well used by us on our stay! I would highly recommend it!
- Guest Alice and Family
- Date of stay 07/29/10
- Review Submitted 07/29/11
5 out of 5 Great Place to RelaxGuest comment entered by owner
5 out of 5 Great Place to Relax
The property location was great, the condo was beautifully decorated and comfortable. We had a great experience.
- Guest George and Jane
- Date of stay 06/25/10
- Review Submitted 07/29/11
4.5 out of 5- Hard to beat this experience!Guest comment entered by owner
4.5 out of 5- Hard to beat this experience!
We stayed at this gorgeous condo during Spring Break- it can't be beat. The master suite was to die for- so much room and even better than home! The decor was so light and bright- even on rainy days this creates a wonderful excitement to the day! Each room has their own entertaiment centers, so rain or shine, it was by far the best we have ever experienced! We plan to come back to this same place time and time again! Thanks to the owners for making this a vacation to remember!
- Guest Jack and Sammie
- Date of stay 09/07/10
- Review Submitted 07/29/11
Great place, great pool, great stay
Great place, great pool, great stay
At first i thought, we can't stop here! This is bat country!! But we did, and it was great. Plenty of room, wonderful beach. Kite flew like a bird, heck, it was a bird. But don't go near that elevator - that's just what they want us to do... trap us in a steel box and take us down to the basement. Have to say again, so much room, felt like a house more than a visit. The place made us feel great, electric, like we could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. I would certainly stay there again and recommend it to any party of five or more.
- Guest Jeff (Atlanta, GA)
- Date of stay 09/19/10
- Review Submitted 09/28/10
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Jeff, thanks for your kind comments. We do offer a $100 off the final rate for all return customers so please do come again.
3/1-3/8-$1120 wk,$1,430.79 incl 11% taxes,clng,& service fee w/ free beachserv 3/9-3/22-$1230 wk,$1552.89 incl 11% taxes,clng,& service fee w/ free beachserv 3/23-4/5-$1400 wk, $1741.59--incl 11% taxes,clng,& service fee w/ free beachserv 4/6-5/23- $1120 wk, $1430.79 --incl 11% taxes,clng,& service fee w/ free beachserv 5/24-6/28-$1795 wk, $2180.04--incl 11% taxes,clng,& service fee w/ free beachserv 6/29-7/5- $2155 wk, $ 2579.64--incl 11% taxes,clng,& service fee w/ free beachserv 7/6-8/9-$1795 wk, $2180.04--incl 11% taxes,clng,& service fee w/ free beachserv 8/10-9/27- $1255 wk, $1580.64--incl 11% taxes,clng,& service fee w/ free beachserv
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We love our condo as to us it is the MOST beautiful place on earth! We are happy to share with you so you too may experience the awesome Gulf of Mexico with YOUR friends and family. Come and enjoy.
Why the Owner Chose Waters Edge:
There is no doubt this is the most beautiful place to vacation in the US. The only place better from our perspective is Hawaii which is so incedibly expensive.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The best benefits of our property is the highest value for the money- crystal blue waters, largest pools on island, heated pool, close covered parking, little traffic, close to everything that matters and most especially free beach service will watching dolphins morning and afternoon- it's just pure heaven!
- Primary: (404) 702-1698 (Georgia, USA)
- Secondary: (404) 327-8622 (Georgia, USA)
Bright Upscale Decor- Newly Redecorated, tiled living areas
Master Suite professionally decorated w/ view of the Gulf thru sliding glass drs
2nd Queen bedroom professionally decorated, double closet and chest
3rd small bedroom with bunk bed for your little ones ( 12 yrs)
Custom art throughout - beach window scene in kitchen
Best Coastal view in the building- view from master bedroom and balcony
Best Coastal View - Get 3 Bedrooms for the Price of a 1Bdrm Gulf Front!!!
2 gorgeous pools-1 heated to 80 degrees- what more could you ask for
A view down the beach- take a walk or run to the fishing pier- about 1/2 mi down
Garden walkways on either side of pool area
Delightfully Bright Kitchen with Custom Paintings & Miniature Surprise Delights
Master Suite has separate walk in closet, separate garden tub & walk-in shower
2nd Bedroom with own entertainment, tv and dvd with remote
Bunk room has own entertainment, dresser and separate seating area
Entertainment center in living room area - custom art, tv, dvd, internet connect
View from the Gulf- private walkway to squeaky clean sand & free beach service
Outside garden area with beautiful gazebo,- dress in white for family photos!
View from the roof of pools, private walkway, beach chair area and Gulf
Outside garden walkway with grill area and picnic tables
Imagine yourself in the pool or at the beach watching dolphins morn & eve
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 27, 2013