A Great Villa for a Great Price!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Stay with us in paradise and don't pay 'heavenly' rates! We have thought of everything to make your stay with us as comfortable and as memorable as possible. From the moment you enter our courtyard, you will enjoy privacy, lush landscaping and the most modern, up-to-date accommodations. You can enjoy an 'al fresco' meal in the secluded, enclosed courtyard. Stepping into our foyer, is like having Horseshoe Lake almost at your fingertips. You can see an expansive view of the dining room, living room and the raised back deck. You won't need to bring anything with you - - we have arranged for you to have everything you need!!!
Our villa has been completely remodeled. You will enjoy a large, spacious living area complete with 46' flat screen, HD television with surround sound speakers. We provide WiFi for your convenience (at no additional cost to you). Brand new furniture throughout, floor-to-ceiling doors that lead onto a raised deck within steps from Horseshoe Lake, brand new gas grill and outdoor dining seating for at least six.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed with a view of Horseshoe Lake that is unbelievable! The bedroom has a flat screen television and plenty of closet space. The master bathroom has been totally renovated - - walk-in shower, double vanity sinks and granite countertops. The guest bedroom has twin beds with a wall-mounted flat screen television. The bath has a luxurious tub and granite countertop vanity. You will not want for anything in our villa!!!
We have a fantastic view of the rising sun from our deck in the backyard. Just bring a cup of coffee and your newspaper and enjoy the serene and panoramic view!! Fish in Horseshoe Lake - - but remember, it's catch and release!! Enjoy cocktails at sunset and enjoy the tranquility of the lake!!! You will fall in love with our villa and will want to keep on coming back to us!!! We promise - - just try us and you'll see for yourself!!!!
SORRY WE DO NOT ACCEPT PETS!
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING UNIT!
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS RENTAL. These terms are incoporated into the rental agreement. They are agreed to by the guest's payment of the rental amount.
(1) No Sandestin Amentiy Card is included with this Villa.
(2) Cancellation Policy-In case of mandatory evacuation, pro rated refund of unused dates.
(3) Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. local time (central time zone). Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
(4) No pets allowed. No smoking allowed inside unit. Please make sure if you smoke outside that buds are not thrown in landscape.
(5) To rent this Villa you must be 25 years of age or older. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Anyone under the age of 25 must be accompanied by their parents at all times when in the Villa. By renting the Villa you certify that you meet the age requirements.
(6) No subletting. The person renting this Villa must stay there.
(7) Security deposit required. Should damage occur during your stay, you will be charged based upon replacement cost of the item(s) damaged plus cleaning cost. Damage will be first paid from deposit.
(8) Breach of items (4),(5) or (6) will result in immediate eviction with no return of any all funds paid.
(9) You and your guests will strickly abide by all Federal, State, Local and Sandestin laws, rules and regulations.
(10) You shall indemnify and hold owner harmless from actions of yourself or others present along with you.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Convertible bed(s)
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
Updated gorgeous villa!!
Updated gorgeous villa!!
This beautiful villa is such a value! We were so impressed by the updated interior! All granite surfaces, tile floors, etc. The deck has a great view of the lake and is shaded all day! There is a full size washer and dryer, and they provide beach towels, several good beach chairs (at least 10) and lots of quality boogie boards and beach umbrellas. There also is a huge gas grill. The furniture is big and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again!
- Guest brentwoodtn
- Date of stay 06/16/12
- Review Submitted 07/02/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Great spring break at your condo!
Great spring break at your condo!
Our family had such a great time at your condo! My kids fished every night while we had drinks on the patio. The furnishings and beds were so comfortable! And lastly, the best thing about this condo is the amenities that come with the rental......the chairs, umbrella, toys, and beach towels made my packing so much easier! Thank you so much!
- Guest Ony
- Date of stay 03/24/12
- Review Submitted 04/03/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children.
We stayed here from 6/13 - 6/19, was one of the best vacations ever and was greatly due to having the opportunity to stay in this beautiful villa. Was very welcoming and we felt very much at home. Would definitely love to stay here again!!!
- Guest Serena & Clay Panter
- Date of stay 06/28/09
- Review Submitted 06/28/09
We stayed in this townhouse for our vacation 6/09. What a great vacation. The place was so nicely decorated and comfortable. All of us felt at home immediately. The townhouse had everything we needed to feel at home. We have stayed in others, but none have been as nice as this one. Of course Sandestin is a great place to unwind with the family. We will definitely be staying here again.
- Guest The Sullivan's1
- Date of stay 06/10/09
- Review Submitted 06/10/09
Gorgeous condo with all the comforts of home! We had a fantastic spring break in this newly renovated condo. The kids loved fishing on the lake right out the back porch and the views across the water are beautiful. We loved its close proximity to the beach and all the other shopping. We hope to visit again next year!
- Guest The Moore Family5
- Date of stay 04/25/09
- Review Submitted 04/25/09
Winter ........ Nov 01-Feb 28 .. $700.00/wk Spring ........ Mar 01-May 16 .. $999/week.. includes cleaning fee Spring Break .. Mar 15-Apr 11 .. $999/week.. includes cleaning fee Summer ........ May 17-Aug 15 .. $1100/week.. includes cleaning fee Fall .......... Aug 16-Oct 31 .. $900/week 3-night minimum. (Higher rate may apply) Must be 25 years of age to rent our home. Other fees: Security deposit required, and 12% hotel tax is not included in above price.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2008
- Primary: (404) 213-8086
- Secondary: (850) 420-2658 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from kitchen
Lakeview from deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 16, 2013