Lovely Forest View Townhome, Private Beach & Pier, Wifi
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chinquapin townhome description
CHINQUAPIN on Dollar Point, Lake Tahoe is a lakeside Townhome & Condo project on 95 private forested acres including a mile of Lake Tahoe shoreline. There are activities for everyone on the gated property and in the local community.
Unit 75 is a lovely art filled two bedroom, two bath forest view townhouse with a 2 car carport. The vaulted beam ceiling great room includes a wall of windows capturing the beautiful forest view. The great room has a wood burning fireplace and opens to the well appointed kitchen. The dining area easily seats six and the bar overlooking the kitchen has two stools. A large deck extends the living area to the outdoors during the summer with dining table, chairs, lounge, and propane barbecue for your al fresco dining enjoyment. Carport units are the only units in Chinquapin with covered parking, the only units where you may park a boat trailer during your summer stay and perfect in winter snows.
Entertainment options include a 47” HDTV with HD cable subscription integrated with a surround sound entertainment center including Blueray/DVD/CD Player and FM Radio. The unit has High Speed Internet via a secure wireless router.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and private bath.
The second bedroom has twin beds, a 27" TV plus combined DVD/VCR for the children including a small video library of children's classics. It is adjacent to the guest bathroom.
Chinquapin features on the property include:
• Swimming & sunning at the two private beaches or at the heated 20 yard lap pool, sauna and tennis complex.
• Ping-Pong, Sand Volley Ball, and a play yard with swings and climbing castle at the pool complex
• Tennis on the lakeside or six poolside courts (with a tennis host, reservation system, & proshop available in the high summer months)
• Boating, water skiing, or Personal Water Craft (your vehicle) from 2 private docks with moorings available to rent during summer
• Hiking forest trails, or walking the nearly mile of lakeside paths
The local community offers:
• Skiing & snowboarding 20 minutes away at world renowned ski areas: Alpine Meadows & Squaw Valley. Six additional, locally popular ski areas all within 40 minutes, plus Heavenly and others at South Lake (about 75 minutes). Never run out of new terrain!
• Groomed Nordic Cross Country Center within 2 miles on Dollar Point.
• Winter Snowmobiling at Old Brockway, Kings Beach; at North Tahoe Regional Park in Tahoe Vista, and at Brockaway Summit on Hwy 267.
• Extensive dining alternatives with many superb restaurants.
• Guided sport fishing charter for Tahoe’s famous Mackinaw Trout (yes, even in Winter!)
• Active Arts community with numerous private and community Galleries
• Ice Skating year round at High Camp at Squaw Valley
• Gaming & Shows at Stateline Nevada Casinos and the Hyatt in Incline Village.
• Wine Tasting at local Tasting Bars in Tahoe City and Truckee, at Truckee River WInery, and in the nearby Sierra Foothills Wine Regions
• Golf at the Incline Village Mountain and Championship Courses; Old Brockway at King’s Beach, the Resort at Squaw Creek, and several resort courses in nearby Truckee including Coyote Moon, Tahoe Donner, NorthStar, Gray’s Crossing and Old Greenwood. .
• Extensive Bike Paths around the Lake and along the rivers,
• Rafting and fishing along the Truckee River & at Donner Lake (stocked, free fishing piers ideal for those first fishing outings with the children).
• Swimming, sunning, plus water sports rentals from vendors at and around State Beaches and Marinas including Kayaking, Parasailing, Sailing, and Water Skiing.
Motorcycles, Motorhomes, and Campers are not allowed on the property. Renters are not allowed to bring pets on the Chinquapin property and Unit 75 is a No Smoking unit.
Keywords: Townhome, Condominium, Condo, Flat, Cabin
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- CD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Basketball Court
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Gaming and extensive shows at Stateline, Reno, and South Shore Casinos
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Christmas & New Years Week & Summer High Season - $1500/wk 18 June 2011 to 4 Sept 2011 - $300/nt, $1500/wk - 7day, S to S only 7/16 to 8/21 5 Sept 2011 to 18 Nov 2011 - $190/nt, $ 950/week 19 Nov 2011 to 13 Apr 2012 - $225/nt, $1125/wk except Christmas & New Years 14 Apr 2012 to 15 Jun 2012 - $190/nt, $ 950/wk 01 July 2012 to 3 Sept 2012 - $300/nt, $1500/wk; - 7 day S to S only 7/14 to 8/19 Additional: Cleaning Fee $95 & 10% Placer County Room Tax WINTER SKI "LEASE" AVAILABLE - Please call or e-mail to inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2000
About: We are second generation owners of this property which has been recently updated with mission style furnishings and artwork collected from the local arts community.
Four generations of our family have loved vacationing at Chinquapin. Centrally located on Dollar Point in North Lake Tahoe Unit 75 provides convenient access to world class recreation all year round. We are within 25 minutes of 4 ski resorts (2 former Olympic venues) and within 35 minutes of 5 resort quality golf courses.
- Primary: (707) 747-5954 (California, USA)
- Secondary: (925) 980-2993 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful Forest View
Great Room with Wood Burning Fireplace, HD/BD Home Theater and Hi Speed WiFi TV
Dining Table with Chairs to Comfortably Seat 6 for Evenings with Guests
Master Bedroom, Unit Recently Updated with Mission Style Furnishings Throughout
Second Bedroom with Twin Beds, 27" TV and DVD/VCR for the kids.
Lakeside Tennis Court & Half Court Basketball Standard at Pier & Beach
Large 20 Yard Lap Pool
2 Car Carport - Your boat or personal watercaft trailer here!
Al Fresco Dining on the Deck
Great Room Favorite Reading Chair
Kitchen Well Equipped by Hobby Chef
Master Bed and Bath, Artwork Throughout Emphasizes Active Local Arts Community
Tended Pier and Buoy Field During Summer Season
Six Courts at Tennis Center, Host & Proshop During Summer High Season
Sand Volley Ball court next to new fenced children's play yard
You Have Arrived!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.