VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent South Maui reviews
"This villa was absolutely gorgeous! We were stunned walking into the unit - it was spacious, clean, well furnished and decorated, and was supplied with everything we could have possibly needed. The view of the ocean was spectacular, and we spent a lot of time on the balcony. Beach and pool access was easy. The pool area was clean and never crowded. We were able to easily obtain lounge chairs and an umbrella on the beach. A really nice mall is directly across the street, with access to shops and restaurants. The entire Wailea area is stunning with beautiful hotels and amazing restaurants. We will definitely be returning to this villa during our next stay in Maui."
Guest: Dina G.Date of Stay: August 2015Review Submitted: August 24, 2015
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Sande & Bob's condo on the beach. The location was ideal - not too far from Lahaina and close to all amenities of South Kihei. The grounds were immaculate and well groomed. The unit is steps to the pool and BBQs and has a nice view of ocean. The unit itself was very well equipped and we appreciated the use of the beach toys, beach towels, boogie boards, chairs and coolers. The condo is well appointed and comfortable and having a washer/drier allowed us to pack light. Bob was very helpful in recommending and booking activities for us including a fishing charter & the Luau which were both enjoyed by all in our party. We would definitely stay here again."
Guest: CarlyDate of Stay: April 2015Review Submitted: June 1, 2015
"My wife & I stayed here for 7 days--the condo was completely funished, clean, & was recently upgraded. It's very close to a main rd thus getting around Maui in a Rental Vehicle was easy. Condo staff was extremely helpful.
I would-will stay here again on my next visit to maui."
Guest: Darrell F.Date of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: June 7, 2015
"My wife and I recently stayed at this property for 5 days for a small vacay while attending a close friend's wedding. Below are brief notes about the property that may be useful if you're considering staying here;
- The best thing about the condo was it's location. It's was close to grocery markets, eateries, coffee shops, gyms, gas stations, dry cleaners, etc; all within a mile of the property.
- The support staff for the condo were friendly and very responsive (from booking to registration office). Information for check-in/out procedures were well detailed. I received a friendly follow up call from the property mgmt office on my check out day, which was nice.
- I'm a stickler for cleanliness, which I would rate the unit as a good 9 out of 10. My only suggestion to the owner/mgmt office would be to clean the ceiling fan (and surrounding ceiling area) in the bedroom as it was awfully dusty and may pose an issue for those with sensitive allergy issues.
- On Privacy, the unit is on the second floor with the balcony facing the garden/front parking lot. The condo as a whole was nice and quiet with good neighbors. The only drawback were some of the blinds that cover the sliding door were missing, leaving an opening for outsiders to see in during the evening. Some may feel uncomfortable with this. The property mgmt office advised they were aware of this and will be working to replace the missing blinds.
- Accessibility to the condo is good. There is a facility elevator available and staircase by the rear-side.
- The bed was awesomely comfortable. If I could pack the queen size pillow-top mattress in my luggage, I would have! :)
- Lots of extras for the beach-goers; chairs, paddle boards, snorkel gear, towels, etc. all neatly secured in a closet
- It was pretty warm in Maui the week we visited, so we used the condo's A/C during our stay. There are 2 A/C units; 1 in the living room and 1 in the bedroom and both worked well. Just a friendly note that the unit in the bedroom is a standing portable A/C unit. The drawback on this unit is that it's next to the bed by the window and was a bit loud when turned on. Unfortunately, we couldn't relocate it further away from the bed area due to the exhaust hose that was latched to the base of the window.
To close, I would definitely stay here again. The staff were great and responsive, the condo's location was prime, it was clean, and safe for travelers. Thank you the great stay Maui Vista!"
Guest: J S.Date of Stay: September 2014Review Submitted: September 23, 2014