VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
Recent South Park City reviews
Good condo, excellent price, nice owner, good location, pro tips below
"We had an excellent stay in Park City this summer. The condo was about what one would expect from a condo except it had every possible amenity imaginable. The owner has literally taken everything into account.
I had surgery the week before and the owner said if I needed to we could cancel or slide the rental a little. Very nice of him.
Our romantic getaway for our 10 year anniversary was in part made wonderful by being able to stay so affordably and comfortably in such a beautiful city.
The site has open, free Wi-Fi, but it's shared with everyone. I did not have to log in. It streamed Netflix and Hulu just fine from my laptop if you turned off HD streaming.
1) If it's summertime, set the A/C at 68, set the interwall fan on full blast, and leave the bedroom door open. It will take awhile for the little unit to cool the entire place.
It's a top floor condo underneath the roof and the sun does shine directly on the windows during some parts of the day. It *does* get cool eventually so not taking any stars off. It will *not* cool the living room/kitchen all the way down to 68. Which is fine!
2) I don't like Folgers. I'd recommend buying your favorite coffee and some filters at Fresh Market or Rite Aid. For a special treat, head over to Atticus Coffee, Tea, & Books on Main Street. Again, I don't expect a VRBO condo owner to provide coffee for me. It's a... "perc" (sorry for the pun)
3) There is no direct access to the underground parking garage. This was fine in the summer but if there were ice everywhere, it would be a consideration (vs surface parking).
4) During the week, it was very quiet. We had one loud morning with someone blasting top-40 music at 7:30am but being the top floor, it was very quiet 99% of the time.
5) Do the ski lift in the summer at Deer Valley Resort, especially if Quit-n-Time lift on Main Street is out of service. Topping the mountain in the nice air and sunshine without passing out from lack of oxygen (we're from 500 ft elevation) is amazing.
If you've acclimated, go hiking or mountain biking there.
6) For a nice drive, head out highway 150. Set your GPS for Mirror Lake or even Evanston, WY. Just make sure it sends you through the mountains on highway 150. Stunning views.
7) Bring a fishing pole. Looked like many people spent Father's Day at the lakes pulling out trout."
Guest: Stephen O.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 24, 2015
Multi family vacation home, well equipped and convenient
"This house is perfect for multi family vacation. Downstairs gives the kids a place of their own with 2 bedrooms and a separate family room with a pull out sofa. They thought of everything, down to blow dryers and shampoo. Kitchen is very well equipped. Plenty of seating in the living room and dining room. Stairs to downstairs and a few steps up to the three main bedrooms from the main living area. Outdoor patio is beautiful with a jacuzzi, table and chairs and a grill. Even provided towels to use for the jacuzzi. End unit provides lots of privacy and is on a very quiet street close to hiking trails. About a 10 minute drive to Main St and the Park City Mtn Resort. Easy access to the Rail Trail which is used to bike into town. We were there the hottest week of the year and we're surprised to find out there is no air conditioning, however, we left the windows open at night and got used to it quickly. Loved this house and would highly recommend it for large groups or families. Very nice agency to work with and great service. Enjoy!"
Guest: Lynette P.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: July 6, 2015
"We have stayed in this condo for a ski week two years in a row. The location is great, right on the free bus routes to The Canyons, Park City Mountain, Deer Valley, and Main Street. The owner is very helpful, and even sent us 2 for 1 coupons to some of Park City's best restaurants. The layout of the condo works well for our family, since our daughter, husband, and two young children take the 2 downstairs bedrooms, while Grandma and Grandpa sleep undisturbed in the upstairs loft. The underground parking is also nice, and there's an outdoor lot as well."
Guest: NancyDate of Stay: February 2015Review Submitted: February 28, 2015