Awesome Catskill Log Cabin - See What Sets Us Apart!(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-9)
We know you have lots of choices of places to stay....so what makes us special?
1. The price is the price, with everything included. We don't quote a price, then add fees for "extra" people, taxes, cleaning etc. We don't like to be nickel and dimed and we are sure you don't either.
2. We do not inflate prices for holiday weekends (we do require 3 night stay), Christmas week, Presidents week or Easter week. Again, our price is our price.
3. In most cases, we allow check in at 11am on your first day, and check out the evening of your last day (occasionally we can not offer this, but we let you know before you book). It seems silly to us that other people wont let you check in until after 4pm and then make you check out at 10am! We encourage our guests to play hooky from work and enjoy some R&R.
4. Well behaved dogs welcome...no extra fees
5. In the winter, we allow you to use our personal locker in the 3500 club at the mountain free of charge. This is a HUGE convenience!!! (and I think the mountain charges $50 a day to rent these lockers daily). Parking pass is not included.
Bedrooms one and two (downstairs) each have a double bed. There is a futon in the living room. Bedroom three (upstairs) has four twin beds. This room is PERFECT for the kids! Two car detached garage, TV/DVD player/satellite. Fully equipped kitchen. Woodburning stove. Sliding door out to large deck with picnic table an umbrella. Nestled in the woods, set back off of a quiet road. Three acres to explore!
Only two and-a-half hours from NYC...but a world away! Come and enjoy all that the area has to offer, or sit back and just enjoy a quiet weekend in the woods. We are sure you will love this cabin as much as our family loves it! This cabin is ideal for one or two families with children.
PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY CALENDAR PRIOR TO INQUIRING - if the calendar states that the cabin is 'unavailable' it really is not available.
Please Note: You MUST be at least 25 years of age to rent this property.
Just MINUTES from fun activities year-round. WINTER: downhill/cross-country skiing and snow tubing (Windham and Hunter). SPRING and SUMMER: beautiful hiking trails and some of the regions best fly fishing. Excellent golf courses. FALL: unbelievable fall foliage as well as many festivals. Sixty miles from Cooperstown (Baseball Hall of Fame) and 30 miles from Woodstock. Many choices for casual and fine dining.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
(609) 635-1636 (New Jersey, USA)
Member since: 2005
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
- Double Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Dining Area
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
Weekend - 2 nights $750
Weekend - 3 nights $1125
Weekly - 7 nights $1950
50% deposit required to hold reservation. Balance due 3 weeks prior to arrival
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Richele and Craig Lieboff. We have been married for 19 years, and have 3 boys. We love spending time at 'the cabin' with our family and friends all year round. Our boys have grown up skiing and riding at Windham. In the summer, afternoons are spent hiking, fishing, swimming in the river or lounging at the cabin.
Why the Owner Chose Ashland, NY, USA:
We chose Windham because the area offers great activities year round. It's just 3 hours from our home in Hopewell, NJ (and just 2.5 hours from NYC), so it makes for an easy weekend getaway.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
We love the privacy of our little sanctuary in the woods. Ours Vizslas, Rez and Addie,' love the freedom of roaming our 3 acres....and the many open acres that surround us. When we aren't at the mountain, the boys like making fires in the ring outside, fishing in the local rivers and riding their dirtbikes through the field.
- Primary: (609) 635-1636 (New Jersey, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
cozy cabin retreat
kitchen and dining area
other downstairs bedroom - queen bed
large deck with grill and table (
view of property from one corner
one of the two downstairs bedrooms - queen bed
upstairs bedroom - 4 twin beds
sample view of our property from the front porch
view of back yard from the deck
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Monday, December 05, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing