* 1 FREE NIGHT IS INCLUDED WITH ALL WEEKLY RENTALS!
* SNOWBIRD RENTALS - NOVEMBER THROUGH FEBRUARY! Click the "Ask Owner A Question" button to inquire about our very attractive discounted monthly rates. We will send you a quote right away! 2 Month Minimum please.
This property is perfect for a family beach vacation. Unit #702 allows for all the luxuries of home plus the breathtaking views of the white sandy beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. This unit is located on the 7th floor, not too high - not too low, but just right! Our condo has a tasteful beach decor you are sure to enjoy. Guests can enjoy the spacious balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico while watching the dolphins swim or drinking your favorite beverage. The large balcony is wonderful for outside dining or just relaxing in the lounge chairs. The Gulf State Fishing Pier is within walking distance. Royal Palms is somewhat secluded. It is adjacent to Gulf State Park, an undeveloped three mile beach. Yet it is still conveniently located in the heart of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach attractions are also within a few miles.
Regardless of weather, there is the heated indoor pool and hot tub, and a steam and dry sauna, as well as a fitness room. There is also an outdoor pool. We have a BBQ area with two charcoal grills, next to outdoor pool so don't forget to bring charcoal & lighter fluid! The sparkling white beach is within footsteps of the building, which the private balcony overhangs. There is also a bike storage area if you wish to bring along your bicycles.
The condo has 1 large bedroom, a sleeper-sofa, with gel memory foam mattress and 2 berth bunks (5' long-perfect for children). There are 2 full baths. The condo sleeps 6. The master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed with gel memory foam mattress, double dresser, two night stands and a 32" flat screen television.
The living room provides for an exquisite view of the gulf, with a large sliding glass door for entry to the balcony. There is a 37' flat screen television, along with a DVD Player mounted on the wall for your enjoyment.
Guests that enjoy cooking can make themselves at home in the fully equipped kitchen with granite counter-tops. We even offer a Crockpot and a blender for making your favorite Tropical beverage!
The dining room table seats 3 comfortably. There is also a snack bar area with 3 bar stools for extra seating.
The unit offers free wi-fi. There is covered and lot parking.
The condominium complex offers many amenities including: both indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, sauna/steam rooms, and fitness room.
There are at least 10 top quality golf courses, several movie theaters, miniature golf, lots of restaurants and shopping within minutes of the complex.
The Gulf Shores - Orange Beach area is family friendly with many activities for all ages.
* We provide a "starter" supply of coffee, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, shampoo, bath soap, dishwasher soap, dish soap and laundry powder.
* Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
* Parking passes of $25.00 each are required by the Royal Palms HOA and must be displayed in each vehicle. They enforce this rule strictly, so please tell us at the time of booking if you need more than one pass. One pass is included with your VRBO reservation.
* The Security/Damage deposit of $250.00 will be returned in full 1 week of departure provided there is no damage to the unit.
* We only rent to adults. Adults are not allowed to rent for a high school or college age student. Min age to rent: 25
Regional Event Dates
• Jan 01, 2019 – New Years Day
• Mar 28-31, 2019 – Boat & Yacht Show (The Wharf)
• Mar 30, 2019 – German Sausage Festival (Elberta)
• Apr 13, 2019 – Zydeco & Crawfish Festival (Gulf Shores)
• Apr 21, 2019 – Easter
• May 3-4, 2019 – Hot Air Balloon Festival (Foley)
• May 18-20, 2019 – Hangout Music Festival (Gulf Shores)
• May 27, 2019 – Memorial Day
• July 4, 2019 – Independence Day
• Sep 2, 2019 – Labor Day
• Oct 5, 2019 – Alabama Festival of Flavor (Foley)
• Oct 10-13, 2019 – National Shrimp Festival (Gulf Shores)
• Nov 1-2, 2019 – Oyster Cook Off & Craft Beer Weekend (The Hangout)
• Nov 7-17, 2019 – Frank Brown International Songwriters’ Festival
• Nov 28, 2019 – Thanksgiving Day
• Dec 25, 2019 – Christmas Day