Come enjoy our family home on Nolin Lake
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 9
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- Move the grill away from the house before lighting. There is a specific grill area.
- No smoking in the house, there are ash buckets on the front and back porch.
- All trash needs to be taken out, on Sunday night and placed in garbage can and set to the side they come early Monday.
Hosted by Robert TyrrellAsk a question
About Robert Tyrrell
We are a fun, loving family and enjoy our time at Nolin Lake. Our goal is to share our love of this outdoor, serene get-away with you. The house design has been well thought out, and is suitable to handle two families or a special weekend away for a group. We have been coming down to Nolin Lake for years and we love this area of the lake the best. There is so much wildlife you cannot go a day without seeing a wild turkey, or a deer, turtles, an otter, a groundhog, fox, etc. and hear the roar of bullfrogs in the evening. We've even seen bald eagles. This is a birdwatchers paradise. We love looking at the stars at night as the sky is so clear compared to urban settings. The home is new, with modern amenities within this wooded atmosphere. Come on down!!
Robert Tyrrell purchased this house in 2017
Why Robert Tyrrell chose Bee Spring
It's an amazing location, with amazing landscapes and modern amenities. Great setting for simple fun and pleasures. There is opportunity for outdoor fun such as: swimming, canoeing, fishing, kayaking, hiking, outdoor fires, etc. Have a boat? The Moutardier Marina is less than 1 mile away, also boat rentals and jet skis are also available at the Marina.
What makes this house unique
Relaxing atmosphere, close to historical sights, with a beautiful clean lake. Let your mind wander....