Barefoot 30A, LLC
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Cute but beware
The place is very much right in the action, so if you want peace this is not the place. But it is convenient to shops and beach. The listing did mention construction on a building nearby, but we weren’t prepared for the amount of noise starting at 7 am every day. The property manager dismissed our complaint but eventually offered to move us to another location, which we ultimately declined because it was t worth the headaches of packing up and we were here for just three more nights. Buyer beware.
Thank you for your review. The very first paragraph in the listing provides a disclaimer about construction. If you have concerns about construction PLEASE contact me prior to booking or you might consider choosing another property. The guest was offered three other properties to which they could move but declined. Guest also left the house late claiming they thought check out time was later. Check out time is clearly listed in several communications including the VRBO listing.
Superb location on Rosemary Beach
- Easy walk to beach, pools, restaurants, shopping - perfect location!
- Beautiful more modern carriage house with 1-car garage parking and permit for 1 extra car- loved this as I didn’t worry about my car at all.
- Construction across street but stayed a long weekend & none happened Sat or Sun. Left Mon and boy it was loud! Listing said Price was discounted because of it.
- My only complaint is that the A/C unit which is inside the property in a mech room off the living room would make an intermittent loud “whine” noise that kept me and others awake. Given my short stay I did not call about it to be bothered with maintenance on such a short stay yet it was quite annoying and unexpected.
- Otherwise this property is fab and I would stay here again (with the A/C noise fixed, of course!)
Thank you for your review. It helps to have information on any issues reported so issues can be addressed so the problem isn't an issue for the next guest. Haven't found a noise issue with the AC nor have any guest since the reviewers stay reported any noise from the AC. May have been something in front of or leaning against the door which vibrated when the unit was cooling.
The Crow’s Nest was perfect for me & my son. Plenty of room for the 2 of us. The location was in the center of town which was a plus & with the beach only a boardwalk away!! Awesome place 😀
Thank you Melody! We are glad that you and your son had a great stay at Crow's Nest!
Great experience. The carriage house is perfect for a family of 3 or 4. Fantastic location. Couldn’t have been better.
Thank you for choosing to stay at Crow's Nest Carriage House! So glad that you had a great experience and summer vacation!
Good summer break
Nice carriage house in Rosemary beach, close to the shops and beach. Mainly used it for sleeping and cleaning up after beach. Location made it easy to go biking or walking in morning and to go to the beach/pool later in the day. Would rent again!
Thank you, Moshe, for choosing Crow's Nest for your summer vacation and for your 5 star review!
Great stay at Rosemary Beach 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼😃😃😃😃❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏
Lots of happy emoji's!! Thank you for your review!