About the property
- Cottage750 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms, Sleeps 5
AS INFORMATION: Currently (As of Novenber 2017) there is a new construction project across the street on the east side of this property. Posted rates have been adjusted in consideration of any and all potential construction related issues
Crow’s Nest is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom carriage home located in the heart of Rosemary Beach along Highway 30A. This delightful, sunlit carriage house is only a few steps from the Town Center, Barbados pool, and the beach! Upon entering you will find a cozy living area with HDTV for your entertainment. The love seat, which doubles as an additional bed, can accommodate an additional guest. It includes a full kitchen for meal and snack preparations as well as an island with seating for two guests. The wrap around veranda allows you to take a peek at the Gulf of Mexico while you enjoy the sunset or a glass of wine. Around the corner from the kitchen you will find a bunkroom with twin over twin bunk beds, a washer/dryer closet, and a full size bathroom with a glass enclosed shower. Just up the spiral staircase in the living room is a large master bedroom with a king size Tempurpedic bed. This area has the feel of a loft and overlooks the downstairs living area, making the space feel open and filled with light. Write some post cards to your friends and family using the desk nestled by a window overlooking the town. The sugar white sand and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico are less than 100 yards down the wooden boardwalk! This home is perfect for a couple or a small family to create a memorable vacation experience. Paradise found!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 5):
- Master bedroom: King Tempurpedic bed
- Bunk room: Twin over twin bunk beds
- Twin sleeper sofa in living area
- Gulf views
- Private parking garage for 1 vehicle
- Private entryway
- 2 complimentary adult bikes
- Pets considered
** Guest responsible for providing beach and pool towels
- Private beach access
- Access to 4 community pools
- Beach chair and umbrella rental service available
- Fitness center (additional fees apply)
- Access to tennis courts
- Walking trails
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Jared Pool - Barefoot Vacations
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Within a block of everything!
Very close to everything. Great weekend.
Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at Crow's Nest! We are glad that you had a great weekend in Rosemary Beach!
Fabulous location for this adorable little cottage
This was our first visit to Rosemary so I chose this rental based on other reviews I'd read. Turns out, I made an excellent choice. First off, the house is adorable. It's cozy--750 or so square feet but was perfectly sized for my family of 3. The location could not be better. Literally 25 steps from the town center (also the cutest thing ever!) where the restaurants and shops are and maybe 200 steps from the beach. The house included two bike rentals which was awesome since there is no need for a car in Rosemary and we rode bikes the entire time. The house itself is in great shape w an updated kitchen and bath. House was clean and in good condition. Air conditioning and wifi worked great and it was really nice to have access to a washer and dryer during our stay. The property manager/owner was responsive to texts I sent and was kind enough to allow my family usage of the mini pool in the courtyard behind the house which is normally reserved for main house guests only (the guests scheduled to stay at the main house cancelled last minute). My only small criticisms are that the views of the gulf are not great bc of the tall trees and there is currently construction across the street building a hotel or condos or something so there is some construction noise from 7a-5p. It didn't bother us but it's worth mentioning. I highly recommend this property and would stay here again.
Dani, thank you for choosing to stay at Crow's Nest and for your review! As information to future guest, the construction project adjacent to the home is nearing completion. The majority of work remaining is interior work and exterior finishes. Please ask us for a status should you wish to stay at Crow's Nest. Dani, thank you again for your review and we hope to have you stay with us again in the future!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Contact us through the "Send Email" button for best rate. - All rentals require 11% State and County Tax + Cleaning Fee. - Credit Cards Accepted for Additional Processing Fee | eChecks also accepted through our website. - Must be 25 or older to Rent - No Exceptions. - If applicable, Properties with Private Pools can be heated for an additional fee of $50/day.