This is my 1928 furniture store. It's been converted to an event room with pool table, bar, movie theater projector. Included on the second floor is a three bedroom apartment with 4 beds to comfortably accommodate 7 people. The area could sleep a few more people if needed. Greatest neighborhood ever! I love going for walks here and meeting new people. You can hear live music down here almost any night of the week and the restaurants are the best!!! Whether it's Mardi Gras or biker weekend, Galveston is always a good time! You will be staying 1 block from a bus transit location. There are plenty of taxi companies around town as well. If you want to learn some history about Galveston you can also get around by horse and buggy.
1. Do not change any configuration settings on the stereo.
2. Do not set any drinks or ashes on the pool table.
3. No smoking inside.
4. Don't move any of the furniture without asking me.
5. You must be 25 or older to reserve this listing.
6. The stereo must be turned off at 11pm