About the property
- Condo640 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
You won't find a nicer one bedroom! Wonderful view!
This lovely condo has been totally renovated, completed August 2017. The quiet gated Inlet Dunes community offers a direct, short boardwalk over the protected dunes beach access. The breathtaking Gulf view from the top floor is great so you can rest and restore like only time spent at the beach ensures.
A few highlights include:
Open Living Room / Dining Room/ Kitchen
• Enjoy the open concept living space with the living / dining / kitchen together for conversation, meal time, and TV viewing. The perfect unobstructed view of the ocean encourages relaxed friend and family time.
• Lovely full-size counter height dining table with 4 chairs and a bench seat. Great for sharing your memories of the day, a game night, cards, or a puzzle.
• A 65-inch Smart TV with a sound bar for easy listening is mounted on the wall in the great room. A Bose SoundDock is there also for your choice of listening.
• The open balcony off the living space has 2 bistro height chairs and a chaise lounge to allow comfortable enjoyment of the sunrise, sunset and star gazing.
The kitchen is stocked with all the cooking tools any gourmet cook would enjoy! If carry out is your choice, wonderful restaurants very close by reduce the need to cook at all with the microwave.
- All new king bedroom furniture, mattress, and bedding in this one bedroom
- 3rd floor condo offer relaxation from a day of sand, fun and sun.
- The wall mounted 42" flat Smart TV is connected to a DVD player as well.
- The newly acquired paintings enhance the bedroom that is already comfortable and peaceful.
- New large tiled walk in shower, with niche', bench, and the versatile spa – like shower head are a must see! Lots of towel bars and hooks.
- Plenty of storage in the new vanity.
Hallway Bunk Beds
- These newly constructed twin sized built-in bunks are very comfortable, even for an adult.
- Individual bunk bed lights have a switch and an outlet to recharge your devices.
- The bunk ladder and storage baskets under the lower bunk make these beds very flexible for all ages.
Location and Outdoor Amenities:
- Bike riding is a real treat with the close proximity to Rosemary Beach, quiet back roads and all the amenities that are offered nearby. A bike rack is provided.
- Relaxing private swimming pool and outdoor charcoal grill on the property
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
About Nancy Abraham
Owners are from Nashville and love to share this condo with guests, friends and their family.
Nancy Abraham purchased this Condo in 2003
Why Nancy Abraham chose West Panama City Beach
We love the Perfect View and the ease of walking to the beach.
What makes this Condo unique
Inlet Beach is close to the "city" of Panama City Beach where shopping and restaurants are plentiful. We are also a bike ride to Rosemary Beach and away from the traffic along 30A.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Beautiful cozy retreat
I was travelling with 2 kids 11 & 9 yo. They loved the pool, I ended up loving it too. Nice trees shade the chairs. It’s a nice quiet end of the beach but easy access to gorgeous rosemary beach and Alys Beach. The apartment is beatifully decorated and had everything we needed. I was surprised how well the layout of the living space worked. Really clever design. I may copy it someday! There was salt & pepper, some detergent for the dishwasher which is so handy for a family. We cooked most of our meals there because it was so lovely. Would definitely stay there again. Also the management was great. They made sure we got in and everything was fine. Very easily contacted. Can’t wait to go back!!!! Thanks Nancy.
The Perfect View Indeed...
The Perfect View, indeed...
This place is spectacular! Inlet Beach is so low key, quite and uncrowded. No traffic, no lines and no noise. However, it is just a short bike ride from the hussel and bussel of Rosemary Beach. The condo itself is absolutely fabulous! Modern furnishings, bedding, kitchen utensils, the latest television technology, no detail was forgotten. The small details, such as the placement of a mirror over the sink, make this spot memorable.
As we were making the first trip up the stairs, I was having second thoughts. But the moment you step into the cottage themed condo and gaze upon that breathtaking view, you immediately forget all about those stairs. A view that neither the first or second floor offers.
Nancy Abraham was great to work with and available should any issues arise.
This was just the first of many stays at The Perfect View. It was perfect in every way.
the perfect place too!
What a great stay we had here. The condo renovations are great, it's very beach and chic. Also VERY clean, we loved that as we have rented places in the past that were not! It is a great size for a couple, and the bunks would be great for kids. The kitchen was well stocked, when someone has a "zester" I know I'm in the right place. The furnishings are very comfortable, and when we settled in for the night, we enjoyed the giant TV. We also spent a lot of time on the balcony. The taller seating is perfect to get an unobstructed view of the gulf. The bed was comfy and we really loved the beautiful walk in shower. The pool area is always neat and clean, and the outdoor shower is really convenient when you get back from the beach. We also like to stay at Inlet because the beach is so close. Nancy was great to work with, it was a breeze!
Rent bikes(we use Scott at Sunny Days) he is awesome, always brings the bikes before 9am and leaves them late on your last day. Highly recommend them. It's an easy ride to Rosemary, Seacrest and Alys. Check out Fonville, for great a atmosphere and coffee. Also a quick bike ride across to the shops at 30A for great food and happy hour at Amici.
Everything is easy to get to from Inlet! We will be back!
Thank you for your wonderful review. We work very hard to make sure our guests enjoy all the benefits of this amazing condo. We look forward to your return! www.kismetprop30a.com
The perfect place
This condo is impeccable! All the furniture and amenities felt brand new. It's close enough to Rosemary to walk, but a perfect distance away from the crowds. It's an easy, two-second walk to the beach and the view of the sunset from this balcony can not be beat! We will definitely be back!
The condo is just as pictured. Very well furnished and stocked. The location was perfect. Close to everything but quiet. We could ride our bikes to Rosemary or a short drive to pier park. The view form the balcony was great. We will be back.
Beautiful condo with excellent location
We absolutely loved our stay here!! The condo was beautifully decorated and the location cannot be beat. This is our favorite place to stay on 30A. We will definitely be back
Thank you for your feedback We look forward to you coming back.
Conveniently located at the east end of 30A. We are a bike ride to Rosemary Beach and close to the shopping at Pier Park.