**Elevator Maintenance starting Oct 22 - Dec 31, Discounted Rate - Condo on the 6th floor**
Enjoy your vacation getaway in this updated GULF FRONT, On the Beach condo.The private balcony gives you the panoramic views of the Gulf Coast. The condo is within walking distance (approximately 0.3 miles) to the popular Hangout, and other great restaurants and shopping. Make your vacation dreams come true in Tropic Isles 602.
Additional Condo Information:
* Condo is Owner Managed (Our Guests are our #1 priority)
* 1 Bedroom with King bed and New mattress / 2 twin bunk beds /
New Queen Sleeper Sofa / 1 ½ bath; Sleeps 6
* Early Check Ins - Owners will notify guest as soon as the condo is available, normally condo is available between 1:00 - 3:00 pm.
* Granite counter tops in kitchen and baths. Updated appliances, fixtures and Shaker Style Cabinet doors.
* Designated Covered Parking Space only for "Tropic Isles 602" guests, conveniently located by the elevator.
* Low Density, Family Friendly (only 40 condos in complex).
* Heated pool during winter months with outside bathroom. Beach Chairs in condo for guest use.
* Spacious Balcony, New Patio furniture with counter height chairs to see the Awesome Ocean views.
* GREAT LOCATION, IN THE HEART OF GULF SHORES - Walk to many area restaurants / shopping.
* Grilling area with new charcoal grills
* EASY CHECK-IN (Key-less Door Entry) No hassle with keys to pickup. Go directly to the condo to start your beach time.
* Kitchen well furnished with everything you will need for your stay.
* New flat screen Smart TV and console with DVD player in living room. New TV in master
bedroom. Assortment of family friendly DVD's for guests.
* New Washer / Dryer in the hall closet.
* No smoking
* Sorry, No pets
* Free high speed wireless internet
* Spacious balcony with AWESOME beach front views.
* Don’t forget your beach towels!
To the east of Gulf Shores, it is a 45 minute drive to Pensacola, Florida where you may visit the Naval Air Station (home of the Blue Angels), the Naval Flight Museum and the Pensacola Greyhound Dog Track. A one-hour drive west brings you to Mobile Bay where the USS Alabama is docked. The Casinos in Biloxi, Mississippi are located a short drive west of Mobile.
Sit on the balcony and enjoy the sunrises / sunsets, possible Blue Angels flying by, or dolphins swimming in the water. Take a stroll down the white sandy beaches and enjoy the tranquil sounds of the waves.
We want to make your stay enjoyable so that you will want to return year after year. Send us an email if you have any questions. We will respond quickly to your questions.