Private Gated Villa in the Hollywood Hills. City living surrounded by Nature
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - I allow pets on a case by case basic. Let's discusI allow pets on a case by case basic. Let's discus
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- This a tranquil non-smoking (of any substance) property & home. The entire property is non-smoking. As well as nothing flammable like candles.
- Signed rental agreement, copy of ID & credit card Laundry for stays over 21 days This is a quiet residential neighborhood that is quiet. No parties
- Only those included in your reservation are to be brought on the property. Outdoor security cameras for peace of mind. No tampering with cameras.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
- english, french
About Bre Gordon
I've been a host for eight years on airbnb with over 600 great reviews. A few years ago I signed up on this site. I pride myself on helping to meet my guest's needs so they have a great time in LA. Originally from Canada but have lived in Los Angeles for over 15 years. I have traveled to all seven continents and over 35 countries. It's amazing to host people who live near and far. To learn about other people's cultures. I love recommending all the amazing sights Los Angeles has to offer that fit each guest's individual tastes. When I don't have time to see the world I invite it to come stay at my properties! Hosting people from around the globe is the next best thing to traveling.
Bre Gordon purchased this House in 2008
Why Bre Gordon chose Hollywood Hills
Neighborhood overview This is a quiet exclusive neighborhood will all the amenities you'll need. Many of the best restaurants in LA are a short walk, drive or Uber. As well as grocery stores, gyms, and shopping. Getting around Walk less than five minutes to Hollywood Blvd where there is a subway that takes you to downtown, Universal Studios, Beverly Hills, the ocean in Santa Monica. Or Uber for next to nothing since you're in the heart of the city.
What makes this House unique
Free Wi-Fi, roku tv, heating, air conditioning, parking in the driveway. Laundry for stays of over 31 days. Guest interaction: I'll be there to welcome you and check you in.