SPECIAL OFFER: TEN (10%) OFF DAILY ROOM RATE IF BOOKED BY 6/24/18!
Our Studio on the Fourth Floor of Telemark Lodge at Copper Mountain, which comfortably sleeps six, is a quiet end-unit with two over-sized Bay Windows [one of which with a fully-cushioned window seat with excellent views of the "Sky Chutes" and the Ten Mile Range and good views of the ski slopes at Copper Mountain], with lots of natural light and a Gas Fireplace that warms up the entire Studio and provides a cozy atmosphere.
The summer at the Copper Mountain Resort offer many great features including hiking, biking, golf and other warm-weather activities. Horse back riding, white water rafting, zip lining, ATV rentals & casino gambling are all less than one hour from the Copper Mountain Resort! Just minutes away are the gorgeous alpine towns of Frisco, Breckenridge, Vail and Leadville.
OUR QUIET, BRIGHT AND AIRY FOURTH FLOOR END-UNIT STUDIO FEATURES:
• Queen Murphy Bed with thick and luxurious Mattress Topper [sleeps two]
• Two (2) Custom Bunk Beds with thick and luxurious Mattress Topper with Individual Reading Lights [sleeps two] in a separate part of the Studio
• Two (2) Italian-designed and manufactured Roll-Away Beds [sleeps two], which you can keep closed and out of the way if not needed.
• Two (2) Over-sized Bay Windows (one facing East, with a fully-cushioned window seat the length of the entire window, and the other facing North), featuring incredible views of the "Sky Chutes" [Look it up!] and the Ten Mile Range and good views of the Copper Mountain Ski Slopes [all windows have fully-operational blinds]. As an end unit with two (2) over-sized bay windows, there is plenty of natural daylight throughout the Studio.
• Gas Fireplace with timer (It heats up the entire Studio and provides a cozy atmosphere); Fully-cushioned Window Seat at the East-facing over-sized Bay Window; Plush Full Leather Sofa; Comfy Leather Reclining Chair (which reclines all the way back); Solid Oak Coffee Table; Flat Screen Television with Remote [Cable TV]; CD Player/Radio [Boom Box]; Humidifier; Small Dining Room Table that can be configured for either two, three or four with nice views outside the adjacent bay window and Kitchen Counter Seating for four on bar stools.
• Full Kitchen, including full-sized refrigerator; full-size electric stove & oven; wall-mounted full-sized microwave; full-size dishwasher; in-sink garbage disposal; 12 cup coffee maker; 2 1/2 quart tea pot; blender; toaster; matched dinnerware, glasses [juice, water, wine / spirits] and utensils for six (6); Assorted large and small pots (for soup, pasta or chili), frying pans, Pyrex baking pans; roasting pans; serving dishes and platters; glass carafe; 1/2 gallon plastic container for lemonade or ice tea; plastic storage containers; wine opener, bottle opener and all necessary kitchen gadgets including all items necessary to bake cookies, pies and cakes.
• Full Bathroom, including a sink, mirror, wall-mounted blow dryer, toilet bowl and a combination full-sized bathtub and full-sized shower.
• Additional Vanity outside of the Full Bathroom with a sink and mirror (allowing two people to get ready simultaneously).
• A pocket door between the custom bunk beds [which are adjacent to the full bathroom and extra vanity] and the main area of the Studio [with the Queen Murphy Bed and the two (2) Italian-designed and manufactured Roll-Away Beds], which allows complete and full privacy between these two parts of the Studio. In other words, when the pocket door is closed, people sleeping in the custom bunk beds cannot see people sleeping in the main area of the Studio (and vice-versa).
• Completely empty Guest Closet with an ironing board and iron hanging on the left side, empty top shelf for storage, luggage rack, numerous hangers and plastic shoe / boot pad on the floor of the Guest Closet. Besides the Guest Closet, the Studio contains several empty drawers for clothing storage and ample storage space under both vanities as well as in the kitchen.
• FREE High Speed WiFi with a router located within our Studio.
• Ask us about our special negotiated 20% discount for ski and board rentals at Christy Sports in East Village (Full service retail, rental, repair and winter sports shop). This 20% discount will be applied by the store manager after we advise him of your name and date(s). THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE COST-SAVINGS DEAL FOR OUR GUESTS!
• Ask us about our ability to purchase Copper Mountain Four Packs (4 days of skiing with no blackout dates) for prices ranging from $275.00 (for one) to $250.00 (for as many as you need after the first), which could potentially save you hundreds and/or thousands of dollars on lift tickets at Copper Mountain. THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE COST-SAVINGS DEAL FOR OUR GUESTS!
TELEMARK LODGE FEATURES THE FOLLOWING AMENITIES:
• Telemark Lodge is a 3 minute walk to Copper Mountain's Center Village [the main area at Copper Mountain with numerous shops and restaurants] with quick and easy access to both the new Rocky Mountain Coaster (opened 12/1/17) as well as the American Flyer Ski Lift and the American Eagle Ski Lift (both of which are being replaced in the summer of 2018). The Summit Stage Bus Stop is located less than 200 feet from the Telemark Lodge entrance providing FREE bus transportation throughout Summit County [shopping in Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne and skiing in Arapahoe, Keystone, Breckenridge] via the Summit Stage. The Copper Mountain Resort Association has a complimentary resort-wide bus system throughout the resort [the closest resort bus stop is directly across the street from Telemark Lodge at Passage Point, about 50 feet away] plus the Copper Mountain Resort operates a complimentary Copper Coach Ride Service for which you call 970-368-2002 approximately 15 to 20 minutes prior to your desired pick up time to be transported throughout Copper Mountain Resort. The Copper Coach operates daily from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
• Two (2) Secure "Code Access" Heated Parking Garages, one of which has a complete Ski and Board Tuning Bench. You will have one (1) FREE parking pass for your use in either of the Heated Parking Garages for the duration of your stay. Additional FREE parking at the North Alpine Parking Lot and the Far East Parking Lot (both served by the FREE Copper Mountain Resort Bus System, which has a bus stop about 50 feet away from Telemark Lodge in front of Passage Point).
• Secure "Code Access" Ski Locker Room with a specific assigned locker for ski / snowboard / boot storage on the first floor for your exclusive use for the entire duration of your stay. You will have exclusive access to locker 407, which is large enough for several sets of Adult Skis and/or Snowboards and/or Boots, for the duration of your stay. The ski locker key is located in the Studio. In addition, there are wall mounted ski / snowboard racks in West Garage for which locks are available for $20 refundable deposit (i.e. Contact Building Manager). Finally, there is a non-secure ski and snowboard rack in Lobby.
• Immense European style lobby (including large gas fireplace), which is a perfect staging area for either going to or returning from the nearby ski slopes at Center Village. Several luggage carts are available for loading and unloading your luggage and gear. We have a lobby mailbox (#19), which contains the key to our Studio as well as an extra (emergency) ski locker key. There are common Men's and Women's bathrooms adjacent to the lobby.
• Ice Machine on the Second Floor.
• Secure "Code Access" Hot Tub Room with mountain views out of the two story windows with a handicap lift, full shower and bathrooms on the Third Floor.
• Two Over-sized Washing Machines and Dryers and Ironing Board in the Laundry Facility with a change machine (the Washer and Dryers take quarters) as well as Soft Drink and Snack Vending Machines on the Fourth Floor.
• Deck, picnic table and gas grill are located in the rear yard of the building.
THE COPPER MOUNTAIN RESORT FEATURES THE FOLLOWING AMENITIES:
• Known as the 'Local's Favorite,' Copper Mountain is the largest ski and snowboard resort in Summit County. It is also the only ski resort that features naturally separated terrain, allowing beginners, intermediates, and experts to ski and ride on their own distinct areas of the mountain. With 2433 acres of ski able terrain, Copper Mountain is the biggest and least crowded mountain resort area in Summit County, Colorado. Despite being the biggest, it has the least amount of lodging units available which is the main reason for Copper's uncrowded lifts and runs. With its naturally divided ski terrain that separates skiers by ability across the mountain, Copper has been called 'the most nearly perfect ski mountain in the United States' by the Forest Service.
• Copper's central location (situated between Breckenridge/Keystone to the east and Vail to the west) makes it ideal for the guest who wants to get out and enjoy other resorts as well. In addition, it takes less than one (1) minute after exiting I-70 to reach the entrance to the Copper Mountain Resort, which is super convenient especially under less than ideal driving conditions.
• Ski School for Adults and Children (Group Lessons or Individual Lessons); Woodward Copper; Woodward Copper Barn (19,000 square foot indoor wonderland); Tubing Hill; Critterland (winter wonderland for the toddler set); Kid's Night Out (FREE Childcare for a maximum of 3 hours if you spend $30.00 or more in Copper's Village Area ... for children ages 3 to 12 - See website for further details); the Copper Mountain Spa & Athletic Club and the Rocky Mountain Coaster (Opened 12/1/17).
• There are numerous resort-owned and independent restaurants, bars and shopping venues throughout the Copper Mountain Resort including Alpine Bank (with ATM), a liquor store, a convenience store, a gas station as well as the Copper Mountain Spa & Athletic Club