Much Loved Sandbox 30A
Village of South Walton B206
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!!! This lovely studio is located in the well-known Village of South Walton in Seacrest, nestled between Rosemary and Alys Beach. It is on the second floor right above great shopping and restaurants. It has a queen bed and a fabulous queen sleeper sectional sofa, and easily accommodates four people. With a great green-space in front that has bike rentals and live music, as well as all of the amenities Rosemary has to offer, you can park your car and never have to get back in it until it is time to leave. Walk or take a tram to the private deeded beach! There is plenty to do, see, and eat! Hang out on the beach, take a long run, walk or bike ride along 30A's charming 18-mile sidewalk, get a massage, explore the state parks, paddle board on a dune lake, shop, peruse the art galleries, catch the game on a big screen, enjoy some live music on the lawn, find a game of cornhole, there's something for everyone! Warning: you won't want to leave! Make Sandbox 30A your happy place!
Our new expanded pool area exclusively for Village guests and owners is complete! I know you will love the renovated pool, new wading pool for the kids, and cozy hot tub for cooler months! You are sure to enjoy this new pool oasis just steps away from the unit. And the tram can pick you up poolside and deliver you to the beach!
If your dates aren't available, or if you want to a couple of more people to join you, please see my other listing, also at the Village of South Walton, VRBO # 1219530 Seaglass
- Check in 4 pm; Check out 10 am
- No refund on cancellations made less than 30 days in advance
- $100 refundable damage deposit
- Renters must be 23 years of age and must be present during the rental of the unit.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- Payments can be made through HomeAway using the book it button.
- If reservations are made prior to 30 days before the date of occupancy, the payment can be 50% at the time of booking with the remaining 50% and $100 damage deposit due 30 days prior to the reservation date.