Summer 2017 Dates Just Opened (4/26/17). Wide/Deep Water Cove. Huge Dock!(50 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-30 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 14)
Fully equipped open floor plan kitchen/dining area will seat 14 at large table and barstools at bar
Gather in the living room with cathedral ceiling wood burning fireplace, TV, DVD player.
Enjoy the sights from the home's 3 over-sized decks for those quiet summer evening meals over-looking the lake. Large upper deck has two tables for beautiful views of the lake while relaxing and dining and offers a gas grill for picturesque evening bar-b-ques. Lower deck has a relaxing hammock and a wood swing. The master bedroom has a deck for times you need to be away from the crowd.
Have fun with family and friends in the game room with air hockey, darts, assorted board games and game table, video games.
Take the concrete path to the lake to enjoy the large 2 story dock, perfect for lounging on a sunny afternoon looking out to the main water while watching the kids swim in the quiet cove. The upper deck of the dock is a great place to see the stars at night!
Build a campfire in the fire pit for roasted marshmallows, camp fire songs and late night scary stories or tall tales.
A number of nearby boat ramp options to put in your boat (we suggest Whitman Hollow Marina).
Large dock has room to tie-up at least 2 boats (boat slips under cover not included in rental).
The home is handicap accessible and is completely equipped with everything you need for your vacation, including linens, towels, and a fully equipped kitchen.
Master bedroom with king bed and private bath complete with Jacuzzi bathtub and separate shower. Enjoy the deck over-looking the lake.
Upper level 2nd bedroom with view of the lake and a queen bed (share the full hall bath).
Upper level 3rd bedroom with view of the lake and queen bed (share the full hall bath).
Lower level 8 bed bunk room and a full bath
Complete laundry room
Set on a quiet cove in the Big Creek area of Norris Lake. Roughly an hour north of Knoxville off if I-75 at the Cove Lake, Caryville, Jacksboro, LaFollette exit (Exit 134). Located on the lake between Sequoyah Marina and Whitman Hollow Marina. Just around the corner from channel marker #6.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2007
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
- King size beds (1) • Master bedroom with king bed and private bath complete with Jacuzzi bathtub and separate shower. Enjoy the deck over-looking the lake., Queen size Beds (1) • Upper level 2nd bedroom with view of the lake and a queen bed (share the full hall bath). • Upper level 3rd bedroom with view of the lake and queen bed and an amusing Elvis motif (share the full hall bath)., Bunk Beds (1) • Lower level 8 bed bunk room and a full bath...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- • Shanghai, Whitman Hollow, Norris Dam and Sequoyah marinas are close by with houseboat, ski and pontoon boat and Jet Ski rentals. • Take an hour drive and explore the Great Smokey Mountains National Park, Dollywood theme park, Pigeon Forge, TN and Gatlinburg, TN. Located in a ridge and valley region, Norris Lake abounds in secluded coves. Recreational use of the reservoir exceeds that of any other tributary lake. Lake Norris is a great place for fishing, boating, swimming, and other water sports. Nestled between East Tennessee ridges, Norris Lake points the way to Cumberland Gap and the historic wilderness trail marked by Daniel Boone. With its clear deep water, it produces excellent catches of rock fish, walleye, and bass, as well as the usual species found in other area lakes. June through September night fishing for small mouth bass, croppie, white bass and walleye is a popular activity. Two small wild areas on Norris Lake provide visitors with...moreless
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
• Take the concrete path to the lake to enjoy the large 2 story dock, perfect for lounging on a sunny afternoon looking out to the main water while watching the kids swim in the quiet cove. The upper deck of the dock is a great place to see the stars at night! Large dock has room to tie-up at least 2 boats (boat slips under cover not included in rental)...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 14 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Free Long Distance
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
Deck / Patio:
• Enjoy the sights from the home's 3 over-sized decks for those quiet summer evening meals over-looking the lake. Large upper deck for beautiful views of the lake and offers a gas grill for picturesque evening bar-b-ques. Lower deck has a relaxing wood swing. The master bedroom has a deck for times you need to be away from the crowd...moreless
On a 1000 acre peninsula of Norris Lake. Bobby Clampett's 6800-yard course design stretches through our beautiful resort and gives you a challenge graced with vistas of the lake and mountains....moreless
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 26 - Sep 5, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 6 - Dec 31, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $180
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 5%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
• Build a campfire in the fire pit for roasted marshmallows, camp fire songs and late night scary stories
or tall tales.
• A number of nearby boat ramp options to put in your boat.
• Large dock has room to tie-up at least 2 boats (boat slips under cover not included in rental).
Year Purchased: 2007
Why the Owner Chose Big Creek, La Follette, TN, USA:
Look at our pictures and reviews. The dock is one of the largest on the lake in a wide, deep water cove.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This is our personal lake house, not a program rental. The kitchen is fully stocked.
- Primary: (865) 250-0123 (Tennessee, USA)
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of house and dock from Norris Lake
Do you see yourself relaxing on this porch?
View of the house from the yard
Large fully stocked kitchen
Upstairs living area with TV and fireplace
Master bathroom with separate lavatories, tub and shower.
Upstairs bedroom #2
Bunk area (8 twin bunk beds), air hockey and game table.
Downstairs full bathroom
Paved concrete path to the lake.
View of the house from the top of the driveway
Deck off of the kitchen and living room
Dining area off of kitchen
Large master bedroom with private deck.
Upstairs bedroom #1
Hall bathroom for 2 upstairs bedrooms
Downstairs living area with TV, game consoles and fireplace.
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Monday, May 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.