What could be more convenient? This cute second-floor vacation apartment with wrap-around veranda is on West Gulf Beach Drive at the "town center" of island, within walking distance of most everywhere you'll want to go.
* BEACH ACCESS: Easy 3-minute stroll down to the beach. Take the shortcut next to the Blue Parrot restaurant, or you can stroll another block down the walking/bike path to the St. George Lighthouse Park / Museum. This public park offers all the free amenities you need for a great day at the beach, including a boardwalk down to the sand, pavilion with picnic tables, public restrooms, outdoor showers, a playground, and even a basketball court.
* SLEEPING: 2 bedrooms, each with king-sized beds, dresser, HDTV, and ample closet space. (There is a also a full-size comfy couch that does not pull out, but can be used as a sleeping spot for a child.)
* BATHS: 1 Jack-n-Jill full bath connected to both bedrooms, plus one half-bath / powder room off the hall.
* KITCHEN: Well equipped kitchen with range, microwave, dishwasher, coffee makers (Keurig K-cup plus standard drip), dishes, pots and pans, etc.
* INTERNET/TV: Three HDTV’s with cable channels including HBO, DVR, smart apps (access your own accounts w/Netflix, Hulu, etc.), plus secure, dedicated, fast WiFi.
* SITTING PORCH: Deep wrap-around veranda with picnic table, perfect for outdoor dining and watching the seagulls.
* RESTAURANTS & NIGHTLIFE: Steps away from several of the island's most popular restaurants and bars, including BJ's Pizza next door (sandwiches, salads, pizza, ice cream, and beer), Doc Myers' Island Pub and Sports Bar (open air venue with live music and game nights, just around the corner), Blue Parrot (popular seafood spot almost straight in front of us on beach with outdoor bar), the Beach Pit (also just around the block -- be sure to check them out for breakfast), and Harry A’s (yet another great spot that often has live music — we love their Sunday brunch)
* EQUIPMENT RENTALS: Rent just about anything you need for fun directly across the street from Jolly Rogers Beach Shop. Bicycles, kayaks, golf carts, paddle boards, beach chairs, beach towels, fishing poles, jet skis, and more!
* ISLAND SHOPS: Groceries, ice cream, shopping, boat charters, visitor information, a pedicure... whatever you need on the island, everything is a short walk away from this perfectly situated vacation home base.