*** UPDATE - October 19, 2018 -- We're happy to report that this apartment did not sustain any damage at all from Hurricane Michael, and is ready for guests. :) ***
Cute and convenient second-floor vacation condo apartment with wrap-around veranda on West Gulf Beach Drive in the "Town Center" of St. George Island, within walking distance of most everywhere you'll want to go.
* BEACH ACCESS: Easy 3-minute stroll down to the beach. Take the shortcut next to the Blue Parrot restaurant, or you can stroll another block down the walking/bike path to the St. George Lighthouse Park / Museum. This public park offers all the free amenities you need for a great day at the beach, including a boardwalk down to the sand, pavilion with picnic tables, public restrooms, outdoor showers, a playground, and even a basketball court.
* SLEEPING: 2 bedrooms, each with a king-sized bed, dresser, HDTV, and ample closet space.
* BATHS: 1 Jack-n-Jill full bath connected to both bedrooms, plus one half-bath / powder room off the hall.
* KITCHEN: Well equipped kitchen with range, microwave, dishwasher, coffee makers (Keurig K-cup plus standard drip), dishes, pots and pans, etc.
* SITTING PORCH: Deep wrap-around veranda with picnic table, perfect for outdoor dining and watching the seagulls.
* RESTAURANTS & NIGHTLIFE: Steps away from several of the island's most popular restaurants and bars, including BJ's Pizza next door (sandwiches, salads, pizza, ice cream, and beer), Doc Myers' Island Pub and Sports Bar (open air venue with live music and game nights, just around the corner), Blue Parrot (popular seafood spot almost straight in front of us on beach with outdoor bar), the Beach Pit (also just around the block -- be sure to check them out for breakfast), and Harry A’s (yet another great spot that often has live music — we love their Sunday brunch)
* EQUIPMENT RENTALS: Rent just about anything you need for fun directly across the street from Jolly Rogers Beach Shop. Bicycles, kayaks, golf carts, paddle boards, beach chairs, beach towels, fishing poles, jet skis, and more!
* ISLAND SHOPS: Groceries, ice cream, shopping, boat charters, visitor information, a pedicure... whatever you need on the island, everything is a short walk away from this perfectly situated vacation home base.
* INTERNET/TV: Three HDTV’s with cable channels including HBO, DVR, smart apps (access your own accounts w/Netflix, Hulu, etc.), plus secure, dedicated, fast WiFi.