PRIVATE. SECLUDED. ONE-OF-A-KIND PROPERTY. Stay with us in the middle of everything: 30 mins. to SEWARD; 15 to COOPER LANDING and the Upper Kenai River; 1 hour to SOLDOTNA and the Lower Kenai River; 2 hours to HOMER; 1 hour north to Portage Glacier, Whittier, PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND and Alyeska.
Three private secluded chalets see also VRBO 201473 and 462399
• Whale watch and glacier cruise in Kenai Fjords National Park
• World class fishing for salmon and trout in the famous Kenai and Russian Rivers
• Haul in a giant halibut from Resurrection Bay
• Visit the aquariums at the SeaLife Center
• Climb a glacier and see Harding Icefield
• Choose from 100’s of miles of breathtaking trails in the Chugach National Forest
• Flight-see over majestic mountains and magnificent glaciers
• Get your pilot floatplane rating in Moose Pass
• Float down the scenic upper Kenai River.
• Whitewater raft the Sixmile River or Kenai River canyon.
• Kayak Resurrection Bay and Trail and Kenai Lakes
• Canoe from the chalets
• Then, relax in the hot tubs under the midnight sun, surrounded by Alaskan mountain majesty.
Just 30 minutes away from the popular KENAI FJORDS NATIONAL PARK, Exit Glacier and Harding Ice Field, and saltwater fishing on Resurrection Bay.
THE KENAI and RUSSIAN RIVERS are 15 mins. away, where you can be fishing for world class salmon and trout, or rafting and bear viewing on the world-famous rivers.
KAYAK OR CANOE Trail Lakes, or sea kayak Resurrection Bay.
Miles of NEARBY TRAILS will fill a day taking you through lush forests to alpine meadows blanketed with wildflowers beside crystal clear snow-melt ponds and lakes surrounded by glaciated mountain majesty.
FLIGHTSEEING can be done just a mile away.
RIVER RAFTING is close by on the Kenai River - class 1-4 options available.
THE PERFECT WINTER RETREAT. Relax watching the sunrise and alpenglow paint the mountains the full palate of Alaskan winter colors. Sooth your winter aches in the hot tub under a dazzling star-lit sky. The world famous CHUGACH MOUNTIANS provide back-country Nordic and Alpine skiing and boarding, and snowmobiling just out the back door for your daytime adventures.
Three chalets will accommodate parties of 1-22. EACH WITH A PRIVATE HOT TUB.
Only 90 mins. south of Anchorage, nestled among spruce and hemlock forest in the CHUCAGH NATIONAL FOREST, you'll be surrounded by snow-capped mountains, overlooking turquoise-colored Trail Lake. Our beautifully appointed, comforts-of-home-and-then-some chalets are your ideal home base for your adventures on the Kenai Peninsula.