Welcome to the Quiet area of Panama City Beach . . .
Paradise becomes reality! If you haven't been to Panama City in a while you won't recognize it. This is the new Destin. No more teenagers gone wild. This is the place to be. Relax and enjoy the crystal clear water and the beautiful pristine beaches.
Located at the East end of the Thomas Drive beaches. This unit is as comfortable as it is beautiful. It is professionally decorated, and boasts the top quality distinction of Platinum given by Resort Quest. This unit sleeps six comfortably. There is a king-size bed in the master bedroom, two bunk beds, and a queen-size sleeper sofa.
The grounds are lovely, and Seychelles is next door to a fantastic Panama City Beach landmark called Schooner's. You can walk over for lunch or dinner, or to get a nice frozen cocktail while you are on the beach, or by the pool.
This is the quiet end of Thomas Drive--you'll avoid the traffic, the crowds, and the noise. At Seychelles, it's all about you and the beach! It won't take long to get to the sugar-white beach and emerald-green water because Seychelles features the fastest elevators in Panama City Beach! Not only that, beautiful St. Andrews State Park is within walking distance as are other great restaurants such as Scampy's, Captain. Anderson's, and many more!
Did you know that Panama City Beach, Florida has many great attractions and entertainment to keep the family busy for hours? From a complete zoo that has new and exotic animals arriving regularly to family amusement parks and even a brand new multi-million dollar marine park. We offer some of the greatest fun that the gulf coast has bar none.
You can 'splash by day' at Panama City Beach's water parks. We have big slides, small slides, thrill slides and even kiddie slides, but the one thing they have in common as you can get wet and cool off from the Florida sunshine.
Panama City Beach offers vacationers a bit of heaven. This distinctive getaway destination provides something for every taste and budget. There is a multitude of activities and attractions including family theme parks, cruises of every description, marine life, fabulous restaurants, and breathtaking scenery. From families to jet skiers, parasailers, divers, boaters and fishermen, Panama City Beach is the perfect destination getaway.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Six guest maximum (includes children all ages), less greatly preferred, - One guest must be at least 25. Please NO additional guests after asking for a quote! Additional guests will resort in forfeiting the security deposit.
* Check-in is 3:00 p.m. and Check-out is 10 a.m. Central Time.
* Seychelles is a no pet, non-smoking condominium.
* No grills allowed on property due to fire regulations.
* $300 refundable damage deposit.
* All Weekly Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday during peak season.
* You will be dealing with the owner, not an uncaring management company.
* Our HOA charges a $15.00 Parking fee per vehicle, property bands are provided fee of charge. Additional guests/vehicles staying can result in possible eviction) Parking during certain times of the peak season are limited to ONE vehicle per condo.
Keywords: Condominium, Seychelles, Panama City Beach Vacation Rentals