Mont Blanc Chalet perches majestically above the town of Estes Park, Colorado, gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. With extraordinary sweeping views of the Estes valley, this luxury log home affords guests the grandiose seclusion of a mountain hideaway, but with the convenience of an in-town location.
Wrapped by pine-trees on one side and cliff-side vista views of the Rocky Mountains on the other, this beautiful and modern log home feels like a remote mountain retreat. Yet guests are less than a mile from all the downtown attractions such as go-cart tracks, putt-putt golf, art galleries, the Estes Park Brewery, and restaurants.
Relax in the outdoor hot tub as you overlook the Rocky Mountains from the elevated deck. The hot tub is open year-round. Nestled on a mountainside, Mont Blanc Chalet lets you enjoy the serenity and seclusion of the Rocky Mountains, yet you are only moments from all the attractions of Estes Park. (Contact owner directly about number of guests allowed)
Mont Blanc Chalet features include:
* Large deck with 8-person hot tub and panoramic views of Longs Peak, Twin Sisters and the Continental Divide.
* 5 bedrooms; two kings, two queens plus large loft with 4 full-sized built-in bunks.
* Massive great room with vaulted ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows
* Stone fireplace
* Gourmet kitchen
* 3 ½ bathrooms
* Satellite TV and wireless internet
* 2 miles to Rocky Mountain National Park entrance
* 1 mile from Estes Park town center
Keywords: Vacation Home