Our house is immersed in the oasis of "Le Ginestre di Greppolischieto", a delightful medieval village composed of independent houses that share the swimming pool overlooking the valley enclosed by a circle of wooded hills, the well-kept park, the laundry room and the service of guard.
The beams of ancient oaks, the natural terracotta floors and the beautiful fireplace of the living have bewitched us.
We have chosen every piece of furniture with passion and fun.
We love cooking (and even eating!)!
You will find in the delicious kitchen the dishwasher for 5 place settings, the miniforno, the refrigerator, the gas stove with four burners, the kettle and all the accessories for cooking with pleasure.
Unexpected and surprising glimpses on the paintings of the famous painter Mary Jane Antonini are enjoyed from the small balcony that leads to the bright double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower.
The trunk of an old local oak, deliberately left at the foot of the staircase, recalls the contact with the surrounding nature.
The garden is ready to dine under the stars, lie down in the sun, read a book at sunset and ... treat yourself so much but just so much relaxation!
- Well-kept condominium park;
- Convenient free parking;
- Panoramic pool condominium overlooking the valley (15 June-15 September). Use of the mandatory headphones!
- 24H Custodian
- Laundry room (washing machine € 3.00 / dryer € 3.00)
- Private furnished garden
- Local condominium remittance of private bicycles
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We are happy to welcome our guests.
Our house is a romantic cottage in medieval style, ideal for spending an unforgettable holiday in the unspoiled oasis of the Ginestre di Greppolischieto, a hill town surrounded by the "Selve del Piegaio", a beech and oak forest that extends for thousands of hectares until to reach Monte Peglia.
The limpid air touched by the intense scent of brooms in spring; concerts of crickets, cicadas and small wild animals in summer; the soft rolling hills in autumn, the blanket of snow in winter welcome the stressed citizens and accompany them to the rediscovery of healthy and peaceful living.
A TOUR IN THE SURROUNDINGS
The proximity to Orvieto, Perugia, Assisi, Lake Trasimeno and the major architectural centers of Umbria and Tuscany, rich in cultural and food and wine events, make the stay always varied and interesting.
OTHER THINGS TO HIGHLIGHT
- Mandatory use of the swimming cap and its own pool towels.
- Heating Cost: € 5,00 per cubic meter;
- In case of drought, the supply of water is to be paid (with the exception of ordinary maintenance of outdoor areas and green areas).
- Deposit € 200.00 to be paid at check in.
- Final cleaning expenses calculated based on the number of bookings.